PDA

View Full Version : Post Workout

JAKUL
01-10-09, 4:58 pm
Ive Been Working Out For About A Year Now With Good Results.im Trying Different Supplements And Is It Better To Drink A Protien Shake After Working Out Or A Post Workout Drink Like Torrent?

sanga
01-10-09, 5:15 pm
You need to replenish glycogen so fast acting carbs are the best choice, I use Torrent but have used Waximaize with Iso Whey and it works as well IMO.

If on keto then the carbs would go out the window and you`d just have a shake with maybe some natural peanut butter.

So in answer to your question I`d use Torrent.

prowrestler
01-10-09, 5:30 pm
sugar + protien

Feel The Power
01-10-09, 6:16 pm
torrent all the way

eric downey
01-11-09, 1:02 am
I Take My Nitro While Doing My Last My Last Movement. Then Torrent When Im In The Car Going Home. Animal Max Protien After Shower. Time Line Looks Like

Nitro
20-30min
Torrent/bcaa/eaa
45min
Animal Max

xMATT182x
01-11-09, 3:17 am
Is it a safe route to double up with torrent and test? or is that real overkill?

simpleguy
01-11-09, 5:25 am
Is it a safe route to double up with torrent and test? or is that real overkill?

if you got the money and have a perfect diet and training routine, go for it...

I'd sip on 2 servings of torrent throughout the workout

test, 2 packs a day is a bit much but some people do it... if it were me, I'd have a pack with breakfast and one with your pre w/o meal

eric downey
01-11-09, 2:44 pm

the torrent fine but the test no. when dealing with hormones more is not better. if it were the m-stak and you wanted to take 2 a day that may be different.

JAKUL
01-12-09, 12:35 pm
Aight,thanks For All The Info Guys.im Gonna Try Torrent For The Next 20-30 Days And See How I Like It.

Aggression
01-12-09, 12:46 pm
I'd use Torrent. I start drinking my Torrent while I'm on my last set or two for the day, and then slam the Nitro when I'm finished. 45min later, I'm eating another meal.

xMATT182x
02-01-09, 1:53 am
ok sounds good, I only take one serving of each in one day, sorry for the confusing. I'm gaining good mass with stacking that. Went from 155 to 170 in one month. Not much fat weight either, basicly none.

Joker-Roo
02-01-09, 12:04 pm
ok sounds good, I only take one serving of each in one day, sorry for the confusing. I'm gaining good mass with stacking that. Went from 155 to 170 in one month. Not much fat weight either, basicly none.

There is an old saying I think ............if she ain't broke , don't fix er'. 15 Lean Mass in one month? thats solid bro, keep it up.

Andru

mritter3
02-01-09, 11:05 pm
Torrent is everything you need for a post workout nutrition, then about and hour or so later have a meal followed by a shake, cannot go wrong with torrent.

TheDarkHalf
02-09-09, 11:10 pm
Try drinking torrent during your workout, then have about 40-50 grams whey PWO.

clarko
02-09-09, 11:38 pm
You need to replenish glycogen so fast acting carbs are the best choice, I use Torrent but have used Waximaize with Iso Whey and it works as well IMO.

If on keto then the carbs would go out the window and you`d just have a shake with maybe some natural peanut butter.

So in answer to your question I`d use Torrent.

Hey man, I know you are well traveled here so you obviously know this. It's very minor, but next time you might wanna re-word. Waximaize is actually a companies supplement, waxy maize starch is generic.