PDA

View Full Version : What if I missed a Cuts?

dmac1850
01-10-09, 6:01 pm
Ok so I've been taking Cuts for a little over a week now and one day this week I missed my second dose of the day. What I'm wondering is, will the Cuts still be working even though I missed one pack and also, should I triple up one day to make up for the one I missed or should I just take the last pack by it's self on the last day? Thanks.

IronWilson
01-10-09, 6:44 pm
Your metabolism will still be working, and thats all that matters. You can't do anything about it now, so just move on. And definatlely DO NOT triple up doses. No good can come of that. Just keep taking cuts as you were and you'll be fine.

You'd be surprised what your body can do without a fatburner on it's own. Good luck on your cut.

TigerAce01
01-10-09, 6:46 pm
Your metabolism will still be working, and thats all that matters. You can't do anything about it now, so just move on. And definatlely DO NOT triple up doses. No good can come of that. Just keep taking cuts as you were and you'll be fine.

You'd be surprised what your body can do without a fatburner on it's own. Good luck on your cut.

Agree completely...

I rarely use a fatburner, even when I'm dieting down. I hate the way they make me feel. Another reason to never even think of doing a triple pak day.

dmac1850
01-10-09, 7:33 pm
ok thanks, just wanted to see what people thought, by the way, would adding Stak to the mix interfere with my cutting cycle or would it aid? I feel like it would aid in that I'd be gaining lean mass but I'm not sure and I don't want to waste a can of Stak, I may just wait till I'm done cutting.

rhane
01-10-09, 7:40 pm
Agreed. Taking too high a dose of any burner makes me feel like I'm going to flip out. I can't sit still and I get really anxious. Missing one pack won't matter in the scheme of things, especially if your diet (which is the most important part) is on par.

TigerAce01
01-10-09, 8:06 pm
ok thanks, just wanted to see what people thought, by the way, would adding Stak to the mix interfere with my cutting cycle or would it aid? I feel like it would aid in that I'd be gaining lean mass but I'm not sure and I don't want to waste a can of Stak, I may just wait till I'm done cutting.

How old are you brother?

Cstlfx
01-10-09, 9:52 pm
Ok so I've been taking Cuts for a little over a week now and one day this week I missed my second dose of the day. What I'm wondering is, will the Cuts still be working even though I missed one pack and also, should I triple up one day to make up for the one I missed or should I just take the last pack by it's self on the last day? Thanks.

Dont triple up, no need. Just like a meal, you cant make up for missed opportunities. Take it on the last day, or who knows, maybe you'll forget another day and you'll be caught up again. Double should be the max.

Also, Cuts is a diet AID, your diet should be doing the majority of the work, then cardio, then Cuts is the least important.

dmac1850
01-10-09, 10:42 pm
ok thanks..I'm 18 by the way

TheBassGuy
01-10-09, 11:04 pm
ok thanks..I'm 18 by the way

dont worry about stak right now bro, you've got more testosterone floating around in there than you know what to do with.

Cstlfx
01-10-09, 11:45 pm
Dont take Stak, take MStak. If you want to know what times to take everything, its in the Natural Lean Mass Stack on this page:

http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=91&section=packs

Mighty Kev
01-11-09, 10:59 pm
Dont take Stak, take MStak. If you want to know what times to take everything, its in the Natural Lean Mass Stack on this page:

http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=91&section=packs

Agreed, M-stak is great

C.Coronato
01-12-09, 1:42 pm
M-Stak is def your way to fire brother. Good Luck

Aggression
01-12-09, 2:13 pm
Don't worry about the missed pack. As others have said, you can't do much about it now. Just remember to take it 2x/day on a consistent basis. Set your cell phone alarm to the times you need to take them. I've done that before.

dmac1850
01-12-09, 2:29 pm
gotcha. thanks for the advice on the mstak. What would make the mstak more effective, to take it during my cut cycle with the cuts or to wait and take it on my next bulking cycle?

Aggression
01-12-09, 2:32 pm
gotcha. thanks for the advice on the mstak. What would make the mstak more effective, to take it during my cut cycle with the cuts or to wait and take it on my next bulking cycle?

I just finished up using M-stak while bulking. I'd personally do it while bulking. With m-stak, it helps increase hunger, helping you take in the extra calories. I'd save it for a bulk bro.

dmac1850
01-12-09, 2:34 pm
ok thanks. By the way I take Pump as well, what would be the best things to combo the M-Stak with?

Aggression
01-12-09, 2:48 pm
ok thanks. By the way I take Pump as well, what would be the best things to combo the M-Stak with?

Pump would be a great addition to M-stak. Just be sure to take out one of the red pills in either product as both are the same stimulant pill.

dmac1850
01-12-09, 2:57 pm
ok, thanks, but would you take them at the same time or space them out, and also, anything else you'd recommend for the stak? Sorry for asking so many questions, I'm not new to lifting but I am new to bodybuilding/powerlifting ways of going about it.

Aggression
01-12-09, 3:00 pm
ok, thanks, but would you take them at the same time or space them out, and also, anything else you'd recommend for the stak?

Take M-stak 45min before lifting
Take Pump 30min before lifting
-both on an empty stomach

Other than that, just eat a ton of good food bro. Consistency is the name of the game.

Cstlfx
01-12-09, 11:03 pm
Cuts and Pump isnt that great of an idea. The creatine in Pump is going put water into your cells, and the diuretics in Cuts is going to draw it out. IMO this is counter-productive.

At 18, I'd drop the Cuts, eat clean, do cardio, and focus on getting bigger and stronger. Unless you're severely overweight, but then I'd go with a fat burner that doesnt have the diuretics in it.

Aggression
01-13-09, 8:42 am
Cuts and Pump isnt that great of an idea. The creatine in Pump is going put water into your cells, and the diuretics in Cuts is going to draw it out. IMO this is counter-productive.

What I know slightly differs from your knowledge. Pump pulls extra water in the muscles, making them full and hard, while Cuts helps rid the body of excess water under the skin (not the water from the muscles). You could stack the two together.