PDA

View Full Version : Nitro, Pump

Tartaglia
01-11-09, 8:49 pm
i couldnt find this threead sorry is its already here but, i was reading about muscle building and the two muscle building products are animal pump which i ahve taken befrore and live it, and anmiaml nitro which has been great. i need to order more but im not sure if i should combine both to get amazing gains. if i do combine both, what do i take first pumpo then nitro etc, thanks for the help animal

Phil800101
01-11-09, 9:57 pm
i couldnt find this threead sorry is its already here but, i was reading about muscle building and the two muscle building products are animal pump which i ahve taken befrore and live it, and anmiaml nitro which has been great. i need to order more but im not sure if i should combine both to get amazing gains. if i do combine both, what do i take first pumpo then nitro etc, thanks for the help animal

They work amazing together. I would take the Pump 20-30 minutes prior to your workout, and then take the Nitro as soon as you hit the gym. Even better, take a second pack of Nitro immediately after your workout. Hope this helps!

dannynb
01-12-09, 11:50 am
They work amazing together. I would take the Pump 20-30 minutes prior to your workout, and then take the Nitro as soon as you hit the gym. Even better, take a second pack of Nitro immediately after your workout. Hope this helps!

Exactly.

naturalguy
01-12-09, 9:30 pm

Agreed

MELTDOWN
01-12-09, 9:56 pm
and, of course, the standard " we can't sugggest to those under 18 y/o" rules apply..