PDA

View Full Version : Training Thursday/Friday Night In Columbus

Phil800101
01-11-09, 9:53 pm
I'm sure alot of Animals like myself will probably be getting into Columbus on Thursday, and I know many of you will be there on Friday, so who would be interested in hitting up Metro Fitness in downtown Columbus to train on Thursday night, and then again Friday night after the expo?

I'm not really talking like an ABC or anything (since that will be Saturday night), and we don't even have to all train together or anything (although that would be cool). I'm more or less talking about just hitting the gym to train and represent Animal. Hell, I know we're all going to be fired up and ready to kill it, why not put that energy to good use?

I'll be there...who's with me?

nck219
01-11-09, 10:13 pm
You know I'll be there bro...

Phil800101
01-11-09, 10:26 pm
You know I'll be there bro...

Sweet.

Hola Bola
01-12-09, 12:16 pm
I will most likely be there as well...

shortstack
01-12-09, 12:57 pm
Hell, If Blakes going to be there I'll take somemore punishment from him again. I think my back still hurts from Vegas.
See you all there.

Hola Bola
01-12-09, 5:53 pm
Hell, If Blakes going to be there I'll take somemore punishment from him again. I think my back still hurts from Vegas.
See you all there.

lol... we'll have to hit something else this time... maybe chest or arms.

LittleMan55
01-12-09, 8:36 pm
I'm down to train Firday Night for sure Phil. I will be there early that morning, and chilling all day at The Cage awaiting training and food in the evening.

Phil800101
01-13-09, 3:42 am
Cool, this just keeps on growing...

nck219
01-13-09, 8:49 am
Yo Phil, we just reserved our hotel. We'll be there FOR sure Thursday night...Last year it was loaded with Pros on thursday night. I'll never forget it...We were driving around tryin to find the damn place for like an hour. They had changed the name of the gym and I didnt realize it lol. So finally after driving by Metro fitness like 5 times, I look in the window...Ox, Big Ant, G-diesel...I see the whole fucking crew in there through the windows. I thought I died and went to heaven lol. I was in there each night training, and you can be damn sure I will be this year too...

B Con
01-13-09, 9:13 am
I am down to train. Please just PM me and I will join up.

McFly
01-13-09, 9:21 am
yo yo I'm down for some training....don't leave the little nerdy computer geek out!!!!

Big C
01-13-09, 4:31 pm
Yo I'm down for training on Friday and Saturday down there....plan on arriving sometime Friday afternoon or whatever.

C-bus is just a 2 hour shot from where I live.

LittleMan55
01-13-09, 5:07 pm
looks like this is shaping up to be one hell of an iron wrecking party!

N. Motta
01-15-09, 5:58 pm
Just what I was looking for, thanks for rallying the troops Phil. See you guys there. Hopefully we can go grub somewhere after too.

LittleMan55
01-15-09, 6:46 pm
Just what I was looking for, thanks for rallying the troops Phil. See you guys there. Hopefully we can go grub somewhere after too.

Hopefully? LOL... With the crew assembling my bet is we could put fear in the hearts of buffet owners.

mjsef88
01-15-09, 6:54 pm
Rcrott1 and myself will definately be there Friday Night. As the plan stands we're leaving early Friday morning and will be there around the time the Expo opens.

I'm trying to get on the horn with him now to see if we can switch our hotel reservations to that Thursday. I'd sure love to make it a 4 day iron vacation.

N. Motta
01-15-09, 6:57 pm
Hopefully? LOL... With the crew assembling my bet is we could put fear in the hearts of buffet owners.

Hell yea brother! I like your style.

Latimer316
01-15-09, 6:57 pm
I'm there for friday man, you can probably count my guys in too

Elite
01-15-09, 7:17 pm
I'll be touching down most prob between 7-8pm and fully jet lagged, so it will have to be Fri & Sat for me. Anyone know if that place is open Sunday evening, would be there for sure if it is.

N. Motta
01-15-09, 7:26 pm
I'll be touching down most prob between 7-8pm and fully jet lagged, so it will have to be Fri & Sat for me. Anyone know if that place is open Sunday evening, would be there for sure if it is.

I don't know if this is still current but found it on their site...

Weekdays: 5:30am-10:00pm
Sat: 9:00am-8:00pm
Sun: 10:00am-8:00pm

That's bad ass your coming across the pond for this! That's a serious Animal.

B Con
01-15-09, 7:40 pm
Myself, Steve (scals), Broc (Littleman) and Chris (Big C) gonna destroy that place!

Elite
01-15-09, 7:48 pm
I don't know if this is still current but found it on their site...

Weekdays: 5:30am-10:00pm
Sat: 9:00am-8:00pm
Sun: 10:00am-8:00pm

That's bad ass your coming across the pond for this! That's a serious Animal.

Thanks for getting the times, will be there the sunday if it is open til 8pm. Will be my 2nd year in a row there, i'll be coming every year.

Big Wides
01-15-09, 10:38 pm

Nice....big ThirdEye coming again this year, should be a good time

Phil800101
01-16-09, 3:51 am
This is going to be fucking awesome.

mjsef88
01-16-09, 6:49 am
Rcrott1 and myself will definately be there Friday Night. As the plan stands we're leaving early Friday morning and will be there around the time the Expo opens.

I'm trying to get on the horn with him now to see if we can switch our hotel reservations to that Thursday. I'd sure love to make it a 4 day iron vacation.

Correction, we'll be trying to make it down for Thursday night.

Big C
01-16-09, 9:39 am
Nice. But what place we destroyin? I've lifted at World's down there but I'm not familiar with any other gyms. I'm down for any place though as long as weights are involved.

Myself, Steve (scals), Broc (Littleman) and Chris (Big C) gonna destroy that place!

B Con
01-16-09, 9:51 am
Metro was the place to be last year. It was nuts.

Elite
01-16-09, 9:58 am
Nice....big ThirdEye coming again this year, should be a good time

Big ThirdEye! :)
We will def have fun amongst the serious stuff and thanks to G's recent 'hug it out' article, I'm ready to squash the beef with you my big Philly wrecking ball. Haha...

krazyassmexican
01-19-09, 2:40 pm
if everything goes well and phil gives me a ride i will be there and i like that buffette idea, you should all ask my girl what happened this weekend at the chinesse buffette and all the farting thru the night lol

mjsef88
01-20-09, 8:15 am
Haven't talked to some of the other Detroit Guys, but barring some natural disaster, Rcrott1 and I will be there Thursday night.

mritter3
01-20-09, 8:29 am
sounds great i plan on arriving hopefully in the aftenoon on friday, anyone know the daily fee to workout there, sound like it is going to be a lot of animal in that gym.

nck219
01-20-09, 9:02 am
sounds great i plan on arriving hopefully in the aftenoon on friday, anyone know the daily fee to workout there, sound like it is going to be a lot of animal in that gym.

Im pretty sure they were chargin 10$ for a day pass, or $30 for a week pass...

arsilva
01-20-09, 3:14 pm
i need to find a gym to lift in in columbus, might as well make it the gym where all the other Animals will be! I'm in. i'll be the 6' 1" 195lb guy tryin to hang

BamBam
01-21-09, 11:45 am
Im there fellas...you know that!!

Phil800101
01-21-09, 12:30 pm
We're going to own that gym for the weekend, lol.

ghost
01-21-09, 12:39 pm
Haven't talked to some of the other Detroit Guys, but barring some natural disaster, Rcrott1 and I will be there Thursday night.

fuck yeah we will. i need this trip.

Firedrake
01-21-09, 5:40 pm
I'm sure alot of Animals like myself will probably be getting into Columbus on Thursday, and I know many of you will be there on Friday, so who would be interested in hitting up Metro Fitness in downtown Columbus to train on Thursday night, and then again Friday night after the expo?

I'm not really talking like an ABC or anything (since that will be Saturday night), and we don't even have to all train together or anything (although that would be cool). I'm more or less talking about just hitting the gym to train and represent Animal. Hell, I know we're all going to be fired up and ready to kill it, why not put that energy to good use?

I'll be there...who's with me?

I'm not sure what time I get in Thursday afternoon, yet, but I'd love to make it!

Hola Bola
01-21-09, 7:52 pm
We're going to own that gym for the weekend, lol.

I'm going to try and hit the gym every day after the expo... if I haven't already destroyed myself in the cage of course, lol...

Achilles
01-23-09, 8:36 pm
I cant wait til Friday night at metro flex .. the energy in that gym will be extreme, I had a brutal arm session w. Machine there last year

Sgt Rock
01-24-09, 5:59 pm
I may lift on Thursday, am I invited?

Semper Fi

BamBam
01-24-09, 6:00 pm

Semper Fi

Uhm.....I know I'm not in charge....but....YES! Shit, I will take you myself Rock!

Phil800101
01-25-09, 3:18 pm

Semper Fi

Uhm.....I know I'm not in charge....but....YES! Shit, I will take you myself Rock!

I don't think anyone is really in charge, I just threw the suggestion out there. Come one, come all...let's bring the house down.

Hell yeah Rock, come on out and join the madness! It would be an honor to have you there.

Mr. Aestheticz
01-26-09, 4:50 pm
I Do Not Exactly Know What They Have In Store For Me Or Much Of What My Schedule Is Going To Be Like!

But I Am In, So Count Me In To Get A Serious Lift In!

...easy!!!

Little Z
01-26-09, 8:28 pm
Ill be there.. ready to smash some weight..

mjsef88
01-26-09, 10:49 pm
Looks like it's gonna be a hell of a night.

Awesome idea again, Phil!

Sgt Rock
01-26-09, 11:31 pm
If possible, I may bring a few friends with me, oh...they are pros if it matters he he!

Semper Fi

Phil800101
01-27-09, 1:29 pm
I Do Not Exactly Know What They Have In Store For Me Or Much Of What My Schedule Is Going To Be Like!

But I Am In, So Count Me In To Get A Serious Lift In!

...easy!!!

Ill be there.. ready to smash some weight..

Looks like it's gonna be a hell of a night.

Awesome idea again, Phil!

If possible, I may bring a few friends with me, oh...they are pros if it matters he he!

Semper Fi

In the words of Flounder from "Animal House:" "Oh boy is this great!"

Phil800101
01-30-09, 2:46 pm
What time should we all meet up on Thursday/Friday? I think the gym closes at 10:00, so maybe 7:30? 8:00? 7:00?

Thoughts?

shortstack
01-30-09, 3:39 pm
I'm driving but should be in town before 5pm. So anytime will work for me.

I was wondering if you guys were going to hit someplace to eat after lifting. I know all the Pros are all going out to eat together and wondered if you guys wanted to plan something also.

Shortstack

Madcat
01-30-09, 3:40 pm
Shiat, Im in too. Ill skip my rec workouts for that anyday.

Also Big C. its the same gym, just new name.

Looking foward to all that good stuff.

deanna7272
01-30-09, 3:45 pm
Hey, this was started when I was going through a tough time..... Rob mentioned it to me, someone make sure to update me and let me know what time we're training...

I have missed a few things, but getting back to searching, so if someone knows something I don't for ggodness sake, KEEP ME IN THE LOOP...lol

Thanks... SEE YOU SOON!!

mjsef88
01-30-09, 4:20 pm
Rob and I can be there at whatever time you guys decide.

Little Z
01-30-09, 4:38 pm
Yo Phil

Hit me w/ a PM and ill toss you my # and you can hit me up whenever you get around.

Actually anyone who is wanting to meet up, hit me w/ a PM and ill toss the # to you.. just hit me up and we'll roll..

Ill be around the whole weekend, so anyone who is flying in and is stuck tryin to get a car service, hit me up and we'll
start up the Animal Taxi Service, Little Z style hahaha..

stolzenator
01-30-09, 5:12 pm
im down for trainin with any animals in town. lets do it!

Big C
01-30-09, 8:05 pm
This is gonna be huge ....I can't wait. The anticipation is unbearable. I won't be down there Thurs at all but I will be at any training sessions friday, saturday.

Little Z
01-30-09, 8:47 pm
This is gonna be huge ....I can't wait. The anticipation is unbearable. I won't be down there Thurs at all but I will be at any training sessions friday, saturday.

We might have to pull out Sunday as well.. I believe brother ThirdEye will be exhausted when he gets in Thursday
so we will have to hit Sunday too before everyone departs..

Madcat
01-30-09, 9:05 pm
Sunday is my rest day that week for sure, Expo and chillin at the Cage only, then Mong. BBQ with some bros. Anyone wanting to join, we can take over there too. Right accross the street.

Stoltz, you can just eat the chicken and fish cooked in the back, no oil style... No carbs. JK bro, hope the diet and training are going well man.

Phil800101
01-31-09, 1:50 am
I've said it before, and I will keep on saying it...I fucking can not wait for this.

Little Z
01-31-09, 10:54 am
I've said it before, and I will keep on saying it...I fucking can not wait for this.

5 weeks.. to the ABC.. 4 weeks and 5 days till we all smash weight Thursday hahaha..

G Diesel
01-31-09, 10:58 am
I'll be in there Thursday, Friday and Saturday...

Peace, G

LittleMan55
01-31-09, 11:11 am
With each post this just gets better and better. I will be there for sure Friday and Sat. Sgt. Rock sounds like he is bringing the Freak squad!!!

arsilva
01-31-09, 11:36 am
Thursday- Back
Friday- Pump Chest, Detail Legs
Saturday- Shoulders, Tris

Metro all three evenings at 6:30pm give or take. Cannnnot wait

mjsef88
01-31-09, 12:53 pm
More like

Thursday: Clean and Jerk
Friday: Back and Traps
Saturday: Snatch and Legs.

What fun would it be driving home without the feeling in my legs?

arsilva
01-31-09, 12:54 pm
More like

touche

and good call, i meant back AND traps

ghost
02-01-09, 10:45 am
friday. something nice n light.

sat shrugs and static holds.
sunday legs.

mjsef88
02-01-09, 11:32 am

sunday legs.

We'll be there Thursday night too, slick.

Phil800101
02-01-09, 12:56 pm
5 weeks.. to the ABC.. 4 weeks and 5 days till we all smash weight Thursday hahaha..

I'll be in there Thursday, Friday and Saturday...

Peace, G

With each post this just gets better and better. I will be there for sure Friday and Sat. Sgt. Rock sounds like he is bringing the Freak squad!!!

Every time I open this thread my excitement grows...

Thursday- Back
Friday- Pump Chest, Detail Legs
Saturday- Shoulders, Tris

Metro all three evenings at 6:30pm give or take. Cannnnot wait

More like

touche

and good call, i meant back AND traps

sunday legs.

We'll be there Thursday night too, slick.

I'll be there Thu and Fri at approximately 7:00 PM I figure...Sat whenever the ABC starts (8:00?).

I'm not sure what I'll be hitting yet, but I'm taking the beginning of that week off so that I'll be all rested up and ready to kill it.

Bootleg
02-03-09, 11:55 am
MAn i hope i make the cage next year...

BamBam
02-03-09, 12:05 pm
Well fellas....it's official! BamBam v.s. Fury- Back Session From Hell! (aka "who's got your back?)!!

This one is going to be insane!

machineman
02-03-09, 7:36 pm
I am trying to get someone to watch the kids on Sat so I can bring the mrs. If so, I am really hoping to make the ABC sat night......if I have to come alone, I will definitely make it....so, count me in on the madness!!

Fury317
02-03-09, 11:26 pm
Well fellas....it's official! BamBam v.s. Fury- Back Session From Hell! (aka "who's got your back?)!!

AWWWW SHIT haha. "whos got your back" I like it. Gonna be crazy man. Lets get after it.

BamBam
02-03-09, 11:32 pm
AWWWW SHIT haha. "whos got your back" I like it. Gonna be crazy man. Lets get after it.

I gotta ask ya man...what lifts are we going to do? Ya know we gotta deadlift, and bb rows...so what else is in there? I will leave it up to you!

IN IRON,
BB-

arsilva
02-04-09, 12:41 am

sesh gonna be in the Cage?

mjsef88
02-04-09, 7:30 am
I'll be there Thu and Fri at approximately 7:00 PM I figure...Sat whenever the ABC starts (8:00?).

I'm not sure what I'll be hitting yet, but I'm taking the beginning of that week off so that I'll be all rested up and ready to kill it.

Alright gentlemen, Phil set the times. Thursday and Friday we start some mayhem at 7:00 PM.

....uh...which gym are we going to again?

Little Z
02-04-09, 8:00 am
Alright gentlemen, Phil set the times. Thursday and Friday we start some mayhem at 7:00 PM.

....uh...which gym are we going to again?

Metro Fitness

9 E. Long St.

Big C
02-04-09, 9:58 am
I think I went to an ABC there last winter. Is that the old "World Gym"?

Metro Fitness

9 E. Long St.

Mr. Aestheticz
02-04-09, 11:23 am
Iight!

My Flight Lands At 530 So I Will Need Time To Get Settled In And What Not So I Should Be There Around 730/8!

,,,easy!

Little Z
02-04-09, 1:00 pm
I think I went to an ABC there last winter. Is that the old "World Gym"?

Yes sir, that was my issue for my first ever ABC I went to, I was never informed it was no longer a Golds..

So I drove around for almost an hour before I realized that was it hahaha..

Fury317
02-05-09, 1:38 pm
I gotta ask ya man...what lifts are we going to do? Ya know we gotta deadlift, and bb rows...so what else is in there? I will leave it up to you!

IN IRON,
BB-

Dude those are the only ones I assumed were in the mix. Stick to the basics. Deads, rows, pullups/downs, then after the compound movements have toasted us, I say we go until were dead. What do you think?

sesh gonna be in the Cage?

Hell no haha. Not even close to being worthy....yet.

Fury317
02-05-09, 2:22 pm
^ Let me rephrase that, BAMBAM = worthy....me = not yet haha

Little Z
02-05-09, 2:40 pm
^ Let me rephrase that, BAMBAM = worthy....me = not yet haha

not even close bro, you know if that was set up at the Cage we would ALL be there.. especially your Ohio family..

Fury317
02-05-09, 2:45 pm
not even close bro, you know if that was set up at the Cage we would ALL be there.. especially your Ohio family..

Damn Z, means a lot bro. I know you Ohioans got my back haha.

Man Im pissed I cant come this weekend, but we'll get together come Classic weekend.

Little Z
02-05-09, 2:48 pm
Damn Z, means a lot bro. I know you Ohioans got my back haha.

Man Im pissed I cant come this weekend, but we'll get together come Classic weekend.

Absolutely bro, there will always be another ABC, and March 7th.. will be THE ABC of the year.. we'll definitely get together..

There will be plenty of pics Saturday so we'll have you there in spirit bro haha..

Fury317
02-05-09, 2:49 pm
Absolutely bro, there will always be another ABC, and March 7th.. will be THE ABC of the year.. we'll definitely get together..

There will be plenty of pics Saturday so we'll have you there in spirit bro haha..

Good! IM gonna photoshop my head in some haha

Little Z
02-05-09, 2:51 pm
Good! IM gonna photoshop my head in some haha

HAHA that would be great.. we'll get shots of Stolz doin some poses afterwards, and you can create a mASSterpiece.. hahaha

Phil800101
02-20-09, 8:40 pm
Less than two weeks away...

futilekyle
02-20-09, 8:43 pm
I'll be there

Little Z
02-20-09, 9:39 pm
Less than two weeks away...

Hey Phil, im tryin my best to make it.. Im sure I can get to Columbus but everything else is questionable right now.. I have
2 weeks to figure everything out.. imma be bummed for a LONGGGG time if I cant make it..

dannynb
02-21-09, 12:14 am
I'll be there for sure. Anyone interested pm me and I'll hit ya up with my cell number.

Toni69
02-27-09, 3:43 pm
Im down to train friday night...

deanna7272
02-27-09, 4:04 pm
I am trying to get there as soon as I can on Thursday to make it... Those of you that ARE going to make Thursday, get at me on the cell with updates to where you all are...

You know I am in for the rest of the weekend...

Toni69
02-27-09, 4:08 pm
I am trying to get there as soon as I can on Thursday to make it... Those of you that ARE going to make Thursday, get at me on the cell with updates to where you all are...

You know I am in for the rest of the weekend...

lets train friday night Dee...whoever else joins is cool w me

Mr. Aestheticz
02-27-09, 4:15 pm
I Will Be In For Thursday And Friday!

I Will Post Tonite What I Am Going To Be Doing On Those Two Days!

If Anyone Is Interested Let Me Know.

...easy!

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
02-27-09, 8:45 pm
If I dont do shoulders before leaving for Columbus, I'll be doing them thursday, then squats and other lower work on friday.

Where the hell are we training at anyway?

Big C
02-27-09, 8:46 pm
I'll most likely be hitting back one of the nights. Doesn't matter which to me. The other night I'll do arms, chest or legs probably.

Mr. Aestheticz
02-27-09, 8:49 pm
Thursday: I Am Doing Some Chest And Back, I Will Be Doing A Superset Routine!

Friday: I Will Be Doing Shoulders, Traps, Legs, And Calves A Superset Routine!

Saturday: I Will Be Doing Bi's, Tri's, Forearms, And Abs!

If Anyone Wants In Let Me Know I Am More Thna Willing To Share The Sandbox With!

...easy!

arsilva
02-27-09, 9:56 pm
Thursday: I Am Doing Some Chest And Back, I Will Be Doing A Superset Routine!

Friday: I Will Be Doing Shoulders, Traps, Legs, And Calves A Superset Routine!

Saturday: I Will Be Doing Bi's, Tri's, Forearms, And Abs!

If Anyone Wants In Let Me Know I Am More Thna Willing To Share The Sandbox With!

...easy!

damn A. chest and back together?! legs, shoulder, traps, AND calves?!?!?! nuts

I'm gonna be hittin bis, tris, abs, and maybe calves on saturday. what time you goin in bro?

arsilva
02-27-09, 9:58 pm
what time you goin in bro?

duh, ABC. i was thinkin "i could have sworn there was something saturday..."

BigAnt
02-27-09, 11:54 pm
Thursday Night--Back/Abs

Friday Night--Chest/Calves

Saturday Night--Legs

Phil800101
02-28-09, 3:25 am
Where the hell are we training at anyway?

Metro Fitness. Corner of High & Long streets, downtown Coulmbus.

sanga
02-28-09, 7:58 am
Shoulders and Bis for me with Vinny and Firedrake on Friday.

stolzenator
02-28-09, 11:02 am
Thursday Night: Chest/Shoulders/Tris
Friday Night: Legs
Saturday Night: Back/Bis/Traps

Everyone let me know if you wanna jump in!!

I'm also willing to switch it up some if anyone's lookin to hit a REALLY face paced, hardcore leg workout on a different night!

Big C
02-28-09, 11:11 am
The more I think about it the more I wanna hit legs down there Friday or Saturday....I wanna try some of their equipment that I don't have here at my gym.

Mr. Aestheticz
02-28-09, 12:24 pm
duh, ABC. i was thinkin "i could have sworn there was something saturday..."

I WAS JUST READING AND I AM LIKE WTF?

BUT YEAH DUDE IF YOU WANT IN FOR SATURDAY LET ME KNOW!

ONLY THING IS I DO NOT KNOW WHEN I WILL BE TRAINING WITH MY PRO? I WILL NOT REALLY KNOW OR FIND ANYTHING OUT TILL LIKE THE DAY BEFORE I LEAVE!

BUT WE ARE ON KID!

...EASY!

mjsef88
02-28-09, 7:09 pm
Hey can we get the address bumped to this page??

Little Z
02-28-09, 7:15 pm
Hey can we get the address bumped to this page??

Metro Fitness Central

9 E Long St
Columbus, OH 43215
(614) 228-8866

LittleMan55
02-28-09, 7:26 pm
Fri: Arms-- Anyone interested let me know.

Sat: Legs with Big Ant, Scals17, and some others (if you see chime in guys)... Should be hell, I mean Fun!!!

fatbackgoal
02-28-09, 7:35 pm
I will be there Thursday night and will need to hit shoulders, chest/tri while in Columbus.

Toni69
03-01-09, 9:01 pm
Thursday Night: Chest/Shoulders/Tris
Friday Night: Legs
Saturday Night: Back/Bis/Traps

Everyone let me know if you wanna jump in!!

I'm also willing to switch it up some if anyone's lookin to hit a REALLY face paced, hardcore leg workout on a different night!

so is this still on for 630pm then?

dannynb
03-01-09, 9:08 pm
Not sure what House is gonna do to me Friday night but my schedule goes like this

Thursday- legs/abs
Friday- chest/calves
Sat- shoulders/abs

Anyone care to jump in you're more than welcome.

Flash419
03-01-09, 9:53 pm
I'll most likely be hitting back one of the nights. Doesn't matter which to me. The other night I'll do arms, chest or legs probably.

Friday night .. BACK ... TIME TO GROW!

deanna7272
03-02-09, 12:24 am
lets train friday night Dee...whoever else joins is cool w me

Sorry haven't been on since Friday....

Sounds like a plan...

arsilva
03-02-09, 12:37 am
so now, it's looking like i'm doing:

Friday: Chest with G Diesel

Saturday: DL/Back

stolzenator
03-02-09, 1:40 am

haha itll be on for 6:30 if we can find space in the gym! ive heard stories from Metro's members about how packed it got last year... people everywhere they tell me!!

McFly
03-02-09, 8:43 am
I think I'm training chest on Friday and shoulders on Saturday....deadlifting in the cage on sunday.......not sure yet about thursday.....

futilekyle
03-02-09, 10:50 am
Chest + Calves on Friday w/ BigAnt - others are welcome to join

Legs on Saturday w/ BigAnt - and all the others already posted, littleman, scals

BamBam
03-02-09, 11:07 am
Friday- ?? Could be shoulders or arms w/ some calves work

Saturday- National ABC- Myself and Fury- Back workout from hell.

I don't mind, nor do I think Fury does, but if anyone else wants to join in on either session then you are more than welcome.

IN IRON,
BB-

arsilva
03-02-09, 12:16 pm

I don't mind, nor do I think Fury does, but if anyone else wants to join in on either session then you are more than welcome.

IN IRON,
BB-

what kinda exercises are you boys considering? EDIT: (for the back workout)

stolzenator
03-02-09, 6:31 pm

IN IRON,
BB-

i am also interested in hearing what this back workout will be

Big Wides
03-02-09, 6:39 pm
I might dust off the old Olympic lifting shit at some point, depends on how crowded it is. But I've gotta bench Sunday, so that dictates how I train

Phil800101
03-03-09, 6:21 am
Right now I'm thinking:

Thursday- Legs

Friday- Chest

Saturday- Back

mjsef88
03-03-09, 7:47 am
I might dust off the old Olympic lifting shit at some point, depends on how crowded it is. But I've gotta bench Sunday, so that dictates how I train

Let me know what day. I'm doing nothing but Oly lifting all weekend.

Again, don't know what days, but:

Clean and Jerk, Arms (training them for an Oly point of view)
Snatch, Explosive Deads (from a Clean stance)
Front Squats, Jerk Press

I'd love to train some Olympic stuff with you if you're down.

RooRooTJ
03-03-09, 9:49 am
Fri: Arms-- Anyone interested let me know.

Sat: Legs with Big Ant, Scals17, and some others (if you see chime in guys)... Should be hell, I mean Fun!!!

Hey I am in for Arms on Friday with you. I plan on getting there a little before 6 or so just to beat the crowds.

LittleMan55
03-03-09, 9:53 am
Hey I am in for Arms on Friday with you. I plan on getting there a little before 6 or so just to beat the crowds.

Good deal Roo! I'm sure that others will be interested especially when Friday rolls around. A little before 6 sounds good, although last year eveyrone went as a group later and taht was cool too. I'm down for whatever though. Will be fun!

RooRooTJ
03-03-09, 9:59 am
Good deal Roo! I'm sure that others will be interested especially when Friday rolls around. A little before 6 sounds good, although last year eveyrone went as a group later and taht was cool too. I'm down for whatever though. Will be fun!

Thats cool too. I am down for whenever. If more people are going later, then later it will be.

Big Wides
03-03-09, 4:10 pm
Let me know what day. I'm doing nothing but Oly lifting all weekend.

Again, don't know what days, but:

Clean and Jerk, Arms (training them for an Oly point of view)
Snatch, Explosive Deads (from a Clean stance)
Front Squats, Jerk Press

I'd love to train some Olympic stuff with you if you're down.

Def would be down for some sort of it, can't beat myself up too much gots to bench on Sunday

mjsef88
03-03-09, 6:10 pm
Def would be down for some sort of it, can't beat myself up too much gots to bench on Sunday

Well there are priorities man.

Anything you feel like doing, just let me know. Not too many guys do any Olympic style.

B Con
03-03-09, 8:59 pm
Who wants to train on Friday...

LittleMan55
03-03-09, 9:19 pm
Who wants to train on Friday...

What you doing? I know you hit arms today. I was going to say you could join in with RooRoo and I...

Speaking of which the more the merrier for that one.

naturalguy
03-04-09, 10:13 am
J-Dawg vs naturalguy - back - Thursday night

You guys are welcome to join us, J will need some help out of the gym when I am done with him

Mr. Aestheticz
03-04-09, 10:15 am

You guys are welcome to join us, J will need some help out of the gym when I am done with him

I HAVE CHEST AND BACK HMMMMM........

MIGHT SNEAK AND POP MY HEAD IN THAT LOL!

...EASY!!!

LittleMan55
03-04-09, 10:22 am

I wish I had a place to stay on Thrusday. I really want to see this go down!

naturalguy
03-04-09, 10:40 am
I wish I had a place to stay on Thrusday. I really want to see this go down!

Newsflash: J may not make it to The Cage on Friday morning, I have a feeling he will have a tough time walking........................................

LittleMan55
03-04-09, 10:44 am
Newsflash: J may not make it to The Cage on Friday morning, I have a feeling he will have a tough time walking........................................

BRB PMing J to stir the pot!!!

ForearmFreak
03-04-09, 10:51 am
anyone planning on trying to go to West Side Barbell since it's only a few miles away?

J-Dawg
03-04-09, 10:57 am

NG, I'll just let my workout do the talking. Here's how it'll go down--
Deads/Pullups/BarbellRows. No machines or cable stuff.

J-Dawg
03-04-09, 10:59 am

That would only be you NG. You and your sumo style deadlifting (basically squatting), lol.

widdlewade44
03-04-09, 11:03 am
NG, I'll just let my workout do the talking. Here's how it'll go down--
Deads/Pullups/BarbellRows. No machines or cable stuff.

Old school and we're gonna need pics!

Kevin
widdlewade44

Standing_Guard
03-04-09, 11:06 am
im in for sure, lets hitem and hitem hard

sanga
03-04-09, 11:14 am
Is this the only Metro Fitness in Ohio, I will be getting a taxi from my hotel, do I ask for Metro Fitness downtown Columbus?

naturalguy
03-04-09, 11:15 am
That would only be you NG. You and your sumo style deadlifting (basically squatting), lol.

I'll play your game, whatever style you want me to deadlift.......................................... .............and still lift more

deanna7272
03-04-09, 11:17 am
Is this the only Metro Fitness in Ohio, I will be getting a taxi from my hotel, do I ask for Metro Fitness downtown Columbus?

We shouldn't be that far away, but the address is....

9 E Long St
Columbus, OH 43215
(614) 228-8866

It's right down the way from the Convention Center...

sanga
03-04-09, 11:26 am
Thanks Dee, I`ve arranged to meet Vinny there since I need to get some sleep before training, jet lag and all.

Mr. Aestheticz
03-04-09, 11:52 am
Gonna Be In The 60's Thurs/fri/sat!!!

Very Nice!

Gonna Be In The Mid 70's Though Back Here At Home But Home Doesn't Have The Cage So Lmao!

I Look Forward To Seeing And Meeting You All!

...easy!!!

ForearmFreak
03-04-09, 12:35 pm
I'll play your game, whatever style you want me to deadlift.......................................... .............and still lift more

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...*sniff sniff* i smell a challenge brewing here

Firedrake
03-04-09, 6:15 pm
So, would it be worth my while to drop by Metro Thursday night, before I go pickup InkdMuscle? Who'll be there?

dannynb
03-04-09, 6:24 pm
So, would it be worth my while to drop by Metro Thursday night, before I go pickup InkdMuscle? Who'll be there?

I will for sure....probabaly hitting up legs or chest.

InkdMuscle
03-04-09, 6:31 pm
I will for sure....probabaly hitting up legs or chest.

damn flipping southwest could not get me there with ya fellas thurs night. oh well at least i have the ABC.

dannynb
03-04-09, 8:03 pm
damn flipping southwest could not get me there with ya fellas thurs night. oh well at least i have the ABC.

That sucks bro...just one night ya missing though. I will see you at the cage and at the abc for sure.

Firedrake
03-04-09, 8:29 pm
That sucks bro...just one night ya missing though. I will see you at the cage and at the abc for sure.

Heh. Yeah, we're planning to be in line early Friday morning to make sure we get into the Cage early for one of the t-shirts . . . *grin*

deanna7272
03-04-09, 9:57 pm
Thanks Dee, I`ve arranged to meet Vinny there since I need to get some sleep before training, jet lag and all.

Very cool!!!! See you soon!!

Madcat
03-04-09, 10:16 pm
Stoltz, if you hit legs saturday Im in for a fast paced leg workout. Thats how my leg days usually are so Id like to see what your workout looks like.

Friday is still arms for me.

Mr. Aestheticz
03-04-09, 10:42 pm

Sorry haven't been on since Friday....

Sounds like a plan...

SORRY THIS IS LAST MINUTE AND I DO NOT KNOW IF EITHER ONE OF YOU WILL SEE THIS BEFORE BBBUUUTTTT, MY GIRLFRIEND IS COMING WITH ME AND SHE WANTS TO COMPETE IN FIGURE DOWN THE ROAD AND I THINK THAT TRAINING WITH THE BOTH OF YOU ANIMALETTES WILL REALLY GIVE HER A TASTE OF WHAT THE DEAL IS AND SHE WILL TAKE IN MORE AND LEARN MORE!

LET ME KNOW!

...EASY!!!

stolzenator
03-04-09, 11:29 pm
We shouldn't be that far away, but the address is....

9 E Long St
Columbus, OH 43215
(614) 228-8866

It's right down the way from the Convention Center...

haha if you're on long street you're damn close! cant wait to hit it with everyone!

ForearmFreak
03-05-09, 9:13 am
The ABC for saturday..is that going to be at Metro Fitness??? and What time does it start?

B Con
03-05-09, 9:37 am
The ABC will definitely be after the Cage closes that day.

stolzenator
03-05-09, 5:07 pm
gettin outta here in a few minutes to head to metro! see everyone there!

naturalguy
03-05-09, 7:01 pm
The ABC for saturday..is that going to be at Metro Fitness??? and What time does it start?

8pm. Metro will close to the public and only be open to Animal. Wear any Animal shirt for entrance

stolzenator
03-05-09, 9:17 pm
dangit... got there too early tonight! i was ready to go at 6:30... no one else there lol

Little Z
03-05-09, 9:39 pm
dangit... got there too early tonight! i was ready to go at 6:30... no one else there lol

hahaha i was on here and seen that a few members who talked about making it tonight were online, and was wondering if you wud be the only one there.. did anyone end up showing before you dipped?

Madcat
03-05-09, 10:24 pm
Tomo might not work for me. I totally forgot my cousin was taking my truck for the weekend and leaving me his truck, well kinda. More of a vehicle that shouldn't ever be on the road again, and honestly, I got my bike out just to ride to work tomorrow so I dont have to drive it.

If I can get any of my boys down here to come with me, Ill be there, if not..... Ill be there saturday though.

stolzenator
03-09-09, 12:26 am
Just wanted to let everyone who didnt go train at metro after the expo closed today know, this was the scene while there:

me training back
Toney Freeman photoshoot

no one else was there. period. just me, toney, and two photographers. you all missed out.

BigAnt
03-09-09, 12:30 am
SORRY THIS IS LAST MINUTE AND I DO NOT KNOW IF EITHER ONE OF YOU WILL SEE THIS BEFORE BBBUUUTTTT, MY GIRLFRIEND IS COMING WITH ME AND SHE WANTS TO COMPETE IN FIGURE DOWN THE ROAD AND I THINK THAT TRAINING WITH THE BOTH OF YOU ANIMALETTES WILL REALLY GIVE HER A TASTE OF WHAT THE DEAL IS AND SHE WILL TAKE IN MORE AND LEARN MORE!

LET ME KNOW!

...EASY!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MrAestheticz;

Very, very nice to meet you and your girl, was great hanging with you both!

Wish we had more time to eat food and train...NEXT YEAR!

Mr. Aestheticz
03-09-09, 10:33 am
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MrAestheticz;

Very, very nice to meet you and your girl, was great hanging with you both!

Wish we had more time to eat food and train...NEXT YEAR!

YOU WERE NOTHING LESS THAN AN HONOR AND PRIVILEGE TO CHILL AND BE AROUND BRO SERIOUSLY!

THERE PROLLY NEVER ISN'T ENOUGH TIME TO GET IT ALL IN BUT WE BOTH GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR HOSPITALITY ATTITUDE AND WARM REGARDS!

IF YOU ARE EVER IN NC, HIT ME UP AND IF I AM EVER IN THE PHILLY AREA I WILL HIT YOU UP AND WE CAN GET SOME WARME RBURGERS AND FRIES NEXT TME LMAO!

...EASY!!!

P.S. THERE IS A LINK BELOW TO MY JOURNEY AND SHOUT OUTS YOU AR EIN THERE!

Universal Rep
03-09-09, 10:49 am
See, this is what it's all about... Fellas training with the Animal Crew. Camaraderie. Brotherhood. Walkin' the walk...

Mr. Aestheticz
03-09-09, 10:52 am
See, this is what it's all about... Fellas training with the Animal Crew. Camaraderie. Brotherhood. Walkin' the walk...

I HAVE MADE SOME SERIOUS NEW FRIENDS U-REP AND AM HONORED TO HAVE THESE PEOPLE IN MY LIFE!

dannynb
03-09-09, 12:20 pm

Damn right!! It was a blast hanging out with House, talking with Vinny..my girl Michi giving Big Al total hell all weekend long....had the time of my life. Looking forward to next year.

J-Dawg
03-09-09, 12:37 pm
I HAVE MADE SOME SERIOUS NEW FRIENDS U-REP AND AM HONORED TO HAVE THESE PEOPLE IN MY LIFE!

Mr. A, it was a real honor to have you hang out with us all weekend and get a behind the scenes look at The Cage. You are an Animal through and through.

J-Dawg
03-09-09, 12:44 pm
Damn right!! It was a blast hanging out with House, talking with Vinny..my girl Michi giving Big Al total hell all weekend long....had the time of my life. Looking forward to next year.

Big Al deserved it I bet, lol. It was great meeting you and Michi at The Cage. Next year maybe Michi can be the bodyguard for The Cage.

dannynb
03-09-09, 12:47 pm
Big Al deserved it I bet, lol. It was great meeting you and Michi at The Cage. Next year maybe Michi can be the bodyguard for The Cage.

Oh them two were at it all weekend...some funny stuff. She'd get a kick out of that. I will have to post the pic we took of her blocking the entrance to the cage...was really great to finally meet them man behind the keyboard. Looking forward to next year already.

Firedrake
03-09-09, 1:29 pm

Abso-fraggin'-lutely! I was talking with Michi and Danny at the airport, and he and I were commenting that it was so nice to be with a whole bunch of people who understood where we were coming from when it came to training! I am NOT looking forward to going back in the office tomorrow and trying to explain the weekend.

dannynb
03-09-09, 3:17 pm
Abso-fraggin'-lutely! I was talking with Michi and Danny at the airport, and he and I were commenting that it was so nice to be with a whole bunch of people who understood where we were coming from when it came to training! I am NOT looking forward to going back in the office tomorrow and trying to explain the weekend.

I'm sitting here now wishing I wasn't. LOL

Firedrake...damn good meeting ya brother.

G Diesel
03-09-09, 3:41 pm
YOU WERE NOTHING LESS THAN AN HONOR AND PRIVILEGE TO CHILL AND BE AROUND BRO SERIOUSLY!

THERE PROLLY NEVER ISN'T ENOUGH TIME TO GET IT ALL IN BUT WE BOTH GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR HOSPITALITY ATTITUDE AND WARM REGARDS!

IF YOU ARE EVER IN NC, HIT ME UP AND IF I AM EVER IN THE PHILLY AREA I WILL HIT YOU UP AND WE CAN GET SOME WARME RBURGERS AND FRIES NEXT TME LMAO!

...EASY!!!

That is my boy right there...

Peace, G

Mr. Aestheticz
03-09-09, 4:08 pm
That is my boy right there...

Peace, G

MY MAN!!!

arsilva
03-09-09, 4:15 pm
indescribable experience. though i'm a man of few words, i took everything in to the max.

Big Wides
03-09-09, 6:44 pm

...EASY!!!

It was awesome meeting you and getting to hang out with you during the weekend. Its one to remember

Mr. Aestheticz
03-09-09, 6:55 pm
It was awesome meeting you and getting to hang out with you during the weekend. Its one to remember

IT WAS DEF A PLEASURE AND I MUST SAY YOU ARE ONE STRONG FUCK LMAO!

YOU ARE A MAN OF HIS OWN AND A TREU INDIVIDUAL, I LOOKF FORWARD TO DOING IT ALL OVER AGAIN!

dannynb
03-09-09, 7:21 pm

It was good meeting ya there bro and I know Michi had fun hanging with your girl Val....I look forward to seeing ya down the road and maybe one day on stage with ya....so I'm up to 25lbs already so ya better be getting your meals in.

Mr. Aestheticz
03-09-09, 9:56 pm
It was good meeting ya there bro and I know Michi had fun hanging with your girl Val....I look forward to seeing ya down the road and maybe one day on stage with ya....so I'm up to 25lbs already so ya better be getting your meals in.

YEHA BRO IT WAS A GREAT TIME AND WE WILL BE SEEING EACH OTHER!

*SNIFF *SNIFF DO I SMELL SOME COMPETITION?

LOL!

ONCE AGAIN CONGRATS ON YALL ENGAGEMENT!

...EASY!!!

dannynb
03-09-09, 10:00 pm
YEHA BRO IT WAS A GREAT TIME AND WE WILL BE SEEING EACH OTHER!

*SNIFF *SNIFF DO I SMELL SOME COMPETITION?

LOL!

ONCE AGAIN CONGRATS ON YALL ENGAGEMENT!

...EASY!!!
Thanks brother....hmmm depends, maybe one day we will be standing on stage at Nationals together...sounds like fun to me. Keep hitting the iron bro.

Little Z
03-09-09, 11:56 pm
I tried making it Thurs, but it didnt happen..

Made it Friday.. and my wrist decided to act up, and it made me sick to my stomach..

Meeting new friends and seeing old friends was great..

Big Ant and J-Dawg thanks for allowing me to attempt to train with you guys, next year.. I am coming back bigger and stronger..

And we will complete a full workout together.. so mark it down now, I am getting over this injury and nothing is going to hold me back..

Big Ant wrote Train Smart, and I always knew that saying, Ive said it a thousand times.. but once he wrote that on my new
Your Journey book, which everyone needs to pick up from The Shop, it hit deep, I hated feeling disabled, thats why I took the
brace off after 30 mins of being in the Cage Friday..

This Friday I find out about surgery, once thats over with.. I am not going to stop until I get to the top.. As G Diesel told me.. keep it real..

thats the only way to live.. too many people out there who cant be real.. who have to try to be someone else.. thats what makes us
who we are, we.. the Animals. are REAL.. we do this for ourselves.. I dont bust my ass to make someone else happy, I do this shit for ME.

talking with all of you guys this weekend, made me realize how much I love this life.. yeah we all have our bad days, but when another
"bad day" comes along for me.. im gonna dust that shit off my shoulders and remember everything I learned this past weekend..
this injury is temporary, my friendships with everyone here.. are for a lifetime and I will do anything I can for any one of you here.. Even Big Al (haha)

J-Dawg.. if it wasnt for you, this experience would not have happened, I will never be able to thank you enough for everything you have done.

I dont wanna waste anymore of everyones time.. but I just had some shit I needed to say.. I have more.. and I think im gonna write myself
a personal article.. that I can look back on everytime I feel that urge.. that im goin in the wrong direction..

again I seriously want to thank everyone..

dannynb
03-10-09, 12:03 am
again I seriously want to thank everyone..

Was great meeting ya and look forward to ya'lls trip down here. Don't let the injury mess with your head...you're hurt...it will heal and than ya get right back in there.

BamBam
03-10-09, 12:18 am
Good training with you dannyb! You are one strong mofo and I hope your training goes well. We will meet again soon enough and we will def. have to catch up!

dannynb
03-10-09, 1:36 am
Good training with you dannyb! You are one strong mofo and I hope your training goes well. We will meet again soon enough and we will def. have to catch up!

Hell yeah brother....keep hitting bro and we will sling the iron once again.