PDA

View Full Version : M-Stak Dosing Question

Austin109
01-11-09, 11:39 pm
Would 2 Packs a day of Mstak be better than 1 pack a day for 2 cycles? Looking at the new formula it almost looks as if it is underdosed compared to similar products and a few reviews I have read said that 2 packs a day saw much better results.

either way I have 2 cans and just want to know whats best.

Also would 42 days straight be better than 21/7/21?

Elite
01-12-09, 1:26 am
Wouldnt say its underdosed, i'd say if the dose it has gets the job done, then thats all you need...which i feel it does. Considering its required you cycle this product on 1 pack a day, with at least 7days inbetween a 2nd can, i definately would hold back from 2 straight cans of 2 a day. Its up to you if you wanna try this, but i think you'll be pissing away the 2nd daily pack. Just eat huge whilst on the recommended 1 a day and it will pay off.

Austin109
01-12-09, 2:58 am
Wouldnt say its underdosed, i'd say if the dose it has gets the job done, then thats all you need...which i feel it does. Considering its required you cycle this product on 1 pack a day, with at least 7days inbetween a 2nd can, i definately would hold back from 2 straight cans of 2 a day. Its up to you if you wanna try this, but i think you'll be pissing away the 2nd daily pack. Just eat huge whilst on the recommended 1 a day and it will pay off.

i was thinking thats the way to go.

any other opinions?

big bear
01-12-09, 4:01 am
ive also heard about taking 2 packs of day of M stak, i read a few reviews somewhere of people saying they did it and got better results. if this is true, idk

theharjmann
01-12-09, 4:24 am
i would say stick to one pack, eat at least 5000 calories per day...still if you don't grow THEN take the second pack...but i somewhat dont think you wont grow off that! The second one will yield serious results if you eat A LOT more and include other "substances" i assume...but for the time being, stick to one and eat eat eat.

Hope all goes well.

Peace

calcaneous
01-12-09, 9:19 am
ive tried the whole 2 pak a day, didnt see anythin worth the while to try it again.

GJN5002
01-12-09, 10:23 am
I think 2 packs a day might be better than 2 consecutive cycles. I like M-stak a lot but I think its a littl eunder dosed. I usually add some goodies to mine when I use it. But either way, I dont think Id do 2 a day for 2 cycles.

TheDarkHalf
01-12-09, 2:12 pm
I've taken two a day when I was cutting. Right now i'm running two cycles back to back for a 6 week run and stacked with Isostak. Both will yield results.

Wasteland
01-12-09, 2:41 pm
Would 2 Packs a day of Mstak be better than 1 pack a day for 2 cycles? Looking at the new formula it almost looks as if it is underdosed compared to similar products and a few reviews I have read said that 2 packs a day saw much better results.

either way I have 2 cans and just want to know whats best.

Also would 42 days straight be better than 21/7/21?

Underdosed? This is the conventional argument prevalent on other forums, where people argue that there is an established "proper dose" for one specific ingredient. Then, when any product uses that ingredient, among many, and it happens to fall below that threshold, the dose in not efficacious, and, through some strange logic, the entire product is worthless. The problem is that the science isn't often there. Even if it was, there's the other problem with science--it's not black and white. Science won't tell you get results at x level of this ingredient, but zero results at x-1 in most of the cases that involve supplementation. Also, eople make assumptions about why an ingredient is in a product. They also assume that the sum equal to the parts, and often, it's not. You have to look at the entire formula, not single out each ingredient. These are the kinds of "intellectual" gyrations that take place. In the end, use a product and if you like it and you see definitive results, continue using it. If not, don't. It's all rather simple in the end. To answer your question, I'd go with 42 days.

Aggression
01-12-09, 3:08 pm
I'd stick with 1 pack a day for 3 weeks. I just finished using the recommended dosage and gained a solid 8lbs from it. No complaints about the dosing here ...

Austin109
01-12-09, 3:51 pm
Underdosed? This is the conventional argument prevalent on other forums, where people argue that there is an established "proper dose" for one specific ingredient. Then, when any product uses that ingredient, among many, and it happens to fall below that threshold, the dose in not efficacious, and, through some strange logic, the entire product is worthless. The problem is that the science isn't often there. Even if it was, there's the other problem with science--it's not black and white. Science won't tell you get results at x level of this ingredient, but zero results at x-1 in most of the cases that involve supplementation. Also, eople make assumptions about why an ingredient is in a product. They also assume that the sum equal to the parts, and often, it's not. You have to look at the entire formula, not single out each ingredient. These are the kinds of "intellectual" gyrations that take place. In the end, use a product and if you like it and you see definitive results, continue using it. If not, don't. It's all rather simple in the end. To answer your question, I'd go with 42 days.

i wasnt going off of a conventional arguement. i merely looked at the studies for the ingredients and at the dosing levels used in the papers. if the papers alluded to a suggested amount for ~x results then i would like to get that amount. i realize there is synergy in this blend, but i also want to make sure i am not cheating myself.

im looking for ideas on maximizing my two cans, not argueing about the formula.

Wasteland
01-12-09, 3:54 pm
i wasnt going off of a conventional arguement. i merely looked at the studies for the ingredients and at the dosing levels used in the papers. if the papers alluded to a suggested amount for ~x results then i would like to get that amount. i realize there is synergy in this blend, but i also want to make sure i am not cheating myself.

im looking for ideas on maximizing my two cans, not argueing about the formula.

Studies. Don't get me started. I should start a thread about the "pubmed culture" we live in and how the internet has spawned a generation of new "experts" in every field, lol. In your other thread regarding Uni-Liver, you stated how you used them in an unorthodox way (intraworkout) and got great results. This is what I'm talking about--the value of experience. I'll take experience over studies any day of the week. I added my comments, for what it's worth--42 days.

Merat
01-13-09, 5:48 am
In my opinion experience will always prove to be more accurate for an individual's own potential rather than a standerd dose for everyone, purley because we are all not the same genetic make up thus what works you might not work for me and vice versa.

For what its worth try 2 a day to "experience" what it does for you, this sport is trial and error so go make some mistakes and learn from them.

GJN5002
01-13-09, 10:08 am
Studies. Don't get me started. I should start a thread about the "pubmed culture" we live in and how the internet has spawned a generation of new "experts" in every field, lol. In your other thread regarding Uni-Liver, you stated how you used them in an unorthodox way (intraworkout) and got great results. This is what I'm talking about--the value of experience. I'll take experience over studies any day of the week. I added my comments, for what it's worth--42 days.

sure experience is great, but someone had to figure out the dosing of the product. Universal was smart enough to get the ingredient profile correct and they had do do their own studies on dosing so somewhere along the line you have to believe in studies. Yes it gets over analyized but you need a basis for everything. I think uni made a solid ingredient profile, it just needs a little more in terms of dosing. So by kicking up the dosage, arent you in a sense going to gain experience for the future?