PDA

View Full Version : Not a Pack. Uniliver

Austin109
01-11-09, 11:48 pm
Anyone else take these intraworkout? I have had amazing results the last few months popping 2-3 of these every couple of minutes during a workout. Cheaper than everything else and im almost tempeted to say even better product than most.

just a thought.

Wasteland
01-12-09, 11:59 am
Anyone else take these intraworkout? I have had amazing results the last few months popping 2-3 of these every couple of minutes during a workout. Cheaper than everything else and im almost tempeted to say even better product than most.

just a thought.

I take them with meals, but never intraworkout. Great product.

bighoss34
01-12-09, 12:23 pm
I take 2 of them with every meal, including the pre-workout meal. Have you considered EAA Stack to get the aminos in free form for faster uptake intraworkout? It also has B-vitamins which might be what you are liking from the Uniliver intra workout. Uniliver is one of my favorite Universal/Animal supplements and I haven't let myself run out since the first time I bought them. Good nutrients to supplement each meal, 3 grams of protein per serving and a solid amino acid profile.

Wasteland
01-12-09, 12:29 pm
I take 2 of them with every meal, including the pre-workout meal. Have you considered EAA Stack to get the aminos in free form for faster uptake intraworkout? It also has B-vitamins which might be what you are liking from the Uniliver intra workout. Uniliver is one of my favorite Universal/Animal supplements and I haven't let myself run out since the first time I bought them. Good nutrients to supplement each meal, 3 grams of protein per serving and a solid amino acid profile.

I agree. Along with Animal Pak and a few others, Uni-Liver is one of my mainstays.

Aggression
01-12-09, 12:48 pm
About 2 weeks ago I got myself a 500 tab tub of Uni-liver. I keep it at my desk at work and throw down 2/meal while at work, which comes to 6 tabs. I also throw down 2 tabs/meal of Natural Sterol Complex when I'm home.

JMC
01-12-09, 2:25 pm
Definitely been the constant along with Pak over the years. I dunno about rollin around with a pocket full during my workout, but at each meal is a must.

Austin109
01-12-09, 3:54 pm
well for about a year i have used them religiously with meals but when i ran out of aminos for intraworkout i decided to try a ziplock baggie with a few unilivers in there.

it might be the b-vitamins. however i usually dont respond well to them. being as my workouts last 1-1.5 hours the protein is being utilized and i believe the extra nutrients are definitly adding something to my workouts.

if you have a ton of uniliver it wont hurt to try 4-8 during a workout. if anyone trys it please put their feedback here

GJN5002
01-13-09, 10:16 am
well for about a year i have used them religiously with meals but when i ran out of aminos for intraworkout i decided to try a ziplock baggie with a few unilivers in there.

it might be the b-vitamins. however i usually dont respond well to them. being as my workouts last 1-1.5 hours the protein is being utilized and i believe the extra nutrients are definitly adding something to my workouts.

if you have a ton of uniliver it wont hurt to try 4-8 during a workout. if anyone trys it please put their feedback here
Ive done that too when I run out of aminos. Its better than nothing, but I think you would be much better off with regular amino powder/caps/tabs because they absorb faster.