PDA

View Full Version : The Road to Redemption

Crash
01-12-09, 8:38 am
...With the New Year, comes new beginnings. It's seems as though 2008 was a wake up call which shook my foundation to the very core. Sometimes it is benificial to hit rock bottom. For when you have nothing, it will clearly show you where your priorties lie.

With 2009 comes new priorties (or rather clearly defined ones), a new gym, and a new journey.

Thus, the Road to Redemption begins...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
01-12-09, 9:00 am
...Yeah I know that Monday is International Chest day, but one must be loyal to the Priority Principle. I switched gyms so that I may train in the morning to get five full days of training in.

At the moment it is the newest and largest World's Gym in the United States. If they are so proud of themselves, why did they have to paint the walls light purple? But I am getting off track.

Incline Barbell Bench (5 Sets)
Flat Dumbell Bench (5 Sets)
Pec Deck (5 Sets)
Decline Sit-ups (5 Sets)

Carido
Eliptical (15 min)
Track (15 min)

For the moment I am training with my brother, who is looking to travel down his own Road of Redemption. Nothing seems to motivate like a sibling pissing contest.

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
01-13-09, 8:27 am
...There was a local news crew there this morning featuring the Subway guy, Jared. That means that everyone and there cousin was there to "be on tv". My Brother and I started out on the Leg Press, until the manager walked over and asked us to work out in the camera scene because he wanted some "big guys". (yeah right).

Leg Press X 2
Squat x 8 (295 x 4 last set)
Leg Press x 3
SLDL x 5
Smith Machine Calf Raises x 5 (315 x 6 last set)

The Leg Press there has no adjustable back rest, as NWAC does. Therefore instead of being at a 90 degree angle, your more at a 110-115. So instead of 6 PPS I had to stick with 5 and a quarter. At least the areobic step didn't budge when I loaded 315 on the smith, I used to break about one a month at NWAC...

...Strength and Honor...

C.Coronato
01-13-09, 8:45 am
Looks very good so far my brother .. keep us posted on how everything goes, and if you get on TV!!

Crash
01-14-09, 8:42 am
...This is the first exclusive Shoulder day I have done in almost a year. Which is not to say that I have totally neglected them. Rather, by means of necessity I took Tiny's approach, putting the front and Middle Delts in with Chest and the Rear Delts and Traps in with Back. To me, however, it just never felt right. It was like I was cheating myself, after all Cannon Ball delts are mearly one of the benefits...

Seated Arnold Press x 5 (50 x 6 last set)
Seated Bent Over Lat Raises x 5
Standing Side Lat Raises x 5
Barbell Shrugs x 5 [235 x 10 last set(working on grip strength)]
Superset
DB Front Raises x 3
Decline Sit-ups x 3

Carido
Eliptical (15 min.)
Track (15 min.)

...Strength and Honor...

C.Coronato
01-14-09, 9:23 am
I personally enjoy doing shoulders alone. And hitting front rear and side delts together, Im a big fan of not being able to lift my arms, maybe thats just me, but i like that feeling. I have found my best advances have been taking one group and doing only that group.

Crash
01-15-09, 8:25 am
...Apparently it is not going to get above freezing till Saturday here in Hillbilly Country. Already some have begun to peel from the ranks, as the parking lot is half as full when I pull in at 5:05...Too Bad...

CG Pull Down x 5 (Was supposed to include 3 sets of CG pull-ups but even a half parking lot keeps both Cable Stations occupied)
Rack Pulls x 5 (335 x 7 last set)
Alt. DB Rows x 5 (70 x 8 last set)
WG Cable Rows x 5 (Stack x 10 last set)

One good thing I can say about this gym is that the half-cages have bars that are adjustable down to ankle level. To do Rack Pulls at NWAC we have to set the bars at the lowest setting, then pyramid up some 35's to get the bar at knee level. Now if they would just get in a wide pull down bar.

...Strength and Honor...

C.Coronato
01-15-09, 12:00 pm
lookin good on the rack pulls brother. Keep it up!

Crash
01-16-09, 9:05 am
...Did you ever notice how crowded the gym is on Monday, and how empty it is on Friday?.. Perfect time for the Gunshow...

All Supersets
Lying Tricep Extensions x 5
E-Z Preacher Curl x 5

Incline DB Curls x 5
Tricep Pressdown x 5

BW Dips x 5
BB Hammer Curls x 5

Abs
Decline Crunches x 3 (To Failure)

Carido
Eliptical (15 Min.)
Track (15 Min.)

There was this kid doing Good Mornings, and Lunges on the Deadlift platform. The Weight was nothing to speak of, but you have to respect him nontheless for going old school. He sure as hell didn't learn that from any of the regulars around here...

...Strength and Honor...

C.Coronato
01-16-09, 9:25 am
haha ya my trainging partner actually notice that alot. NOONE trains on fridays except for the real dudes. Shit is awesome, i love a good friday night lift. And as for good mornings, oh yes what a wonderful exercise. Your right not many even know what they are. Good Call!

Crash
01-19-09, 8:27 am
...Ahh yes...Today is ego day. Where you lay under the bar and people judge you by the amount of pies on each side...

Flat BB Bench x 6 (225 x 1 +1 assisted (last set))
Flat Flyes x 5
Superset
Incline DB Bench x 5 (70 x 5 (last set))
Decline Sit-ups x 3 (to failure)

Carido
Eliptical (15 min)
Track (15 min)

...Today I chose not to use my elbow braces, and I faired quite well in the Flat Bench with no tendon pain, and pushing 185 and 205 quite easily...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
01-20-09, 4:31 pm
...I kept thinking about what G Diesel said "I'm loyal to any kind of training as long as it's hard"...That and my brother nagging in my ear that he was not sore at all, and ready to drop the hammer...So today went a little something like this...

Leg Press x 6 (6PPS x 8 (Last Set))
BB Back Squat x 5 (See Video) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL_ofuVt7m4)
Reverse Smith Machine Lunges x 5
Smith Machine Calf Raises x 3 (315 x 8 (Last Set))

...Sometimes the best way to end something, is knowing that you have nothing more to give...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
01-21-09, 8:36 am
...No Bullshit Today...Just hard work...

Push Press x 5
Machine Side Laterals x 5
Bent Over DB Raises x 5
Smith Machine Shrugs x 5 (only because both half-racks were occupied)
Superset
Smith Machine Upright Row x 5 (See above)
Decline Sit-ups x 5 (To Failure)

Carido
Eliptical (30 min.)

...One Final Thought...You Learn Twice as much when you Fail as you do when you Succeed...

...Strength and Honor...

C.Coronato
01-21-09, 10:01 am
im loving the final thought brotha. Very smart. Keep pushing man, the numbers are looking good.

Crash
01-22-09, 10:55 am
...Here we go...

Superset
...Pull Down x 5
...Pull Ups x 3
Deadlift x 6 (315 x 5 (Set 5) x 4 (Set 6) -- Video coming soon
Barbell Row x 5
Seated Row x 5 (Dropset (Set 5))

...The Deadlifting video is in production right now...I hope to have it up by this weekend...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
01-23-09, 11:02 am
...I try, as a rule, to separate my personal life from my gym life...And I know there are those of you out there that rely on outside aggravations in order to get motivated for the gym...But that is just not my style...It would seem to me that that sort of crutch thinking might have a tendancy to spiral out of control...Nonetheless, personal shit was on my shoulders as I walked in today, no matter how hard I tried to shake it...That combined with a few interruptions by Gym Staff (asking me if I left my lights on)...Other members (Taking over the equipment)...And Captian America (Showing me what a fucking superstar he is), I lost count of everthing and just hit it till I was exhausted...This is what I remember...

Superset
Standing Tricep Extensions
Standing E-Z bar Curl x 6 (I think)

Tricep Pressdown x 3
Scott Curl x ?

Reverse Pushup x 8+ (At least 3 sets with 2 45's stripped)
Standing DB Curl x ?

Hanging Leg Raise x 5 (to Failure)

...Felt as though I received enough Carido during the workout, so I bounced...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
01-23-09, 3:34 pm
...Thursday's Deadlift Session (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgj1AV7bqn8)...

...Strength and Honor...

C.Coronato
01-23-09, 5:11 pm
Deads looking good brotha.

Toni69
01-23-09, 5:23 pm
...Thursday's Deadlift Session (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgj1AV7bqn8)...

...Strength and Honor...

def liking the vid...strong pullin no doubt.

Crash
01-26-09, 7:07 pm
...Today, was training with Little B at the NWAC...Little B is a friend of mine, who is not afraid to jump in and mix it up with the boys...We are currently gathering footage for her feature debut...

Incline BB Bench x 5
Flat BB Bench x 5 (80 x 6 (Last Set))
Incline Flyes x 5 (50 x 10 (Last Set)) (She did Pec Deck x 5)

Superset Abs
...Decline Crunches x 3
...Hanging Leg Raises x 3

Carido
Eliptical (40 min.)

...It might be Cliche to say that Dynamite comes in Small Packages...However, her willingness to forgo Spinning Classes and Pilates for torn benches and rusted iron certainly does inspire...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
01-30-09, 8:55 am
...Now that the ice storm is on its way out, and we are cleaning up our part of the world, it's time to get back to business...For the past two days there was little to do, but eat and sleep. Finally, Thursday I discovered World's was open for "Inclimate Weather" Hours. But long enough to get down to business...After so much rest, I was ready to bust some balls. So I called Little B, and it went a little something like this...

Leg Press x 5 (5 and a Quarter PPS (Last Set)) (She did 3 and a Quarter)
Squat x 8 (335 x 2 (Sets 6 & 7 Back down to 225 till failure for 8)) (She did 135 x 10)
Smith Machine Reverse Lunges x 4

...Not Everything that I wanted to do...But any port in a storm right?...The power should be back on, and we should be back to normal by the weekend...Until then, I will catch as catch can...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
02-02-09, 8:31 am
...Trying to make up for lost time...

Superset
...WG Pull Down x 5
... WG Pull Up X 3
DB Rows X 5
Good Mornings x 5 (225 last set)
CG Seated Rows x 5
Decline Crunches x 3

...Trained at NWAC...

Crash
02-02-09, 8:37 am
...Again at NWAC...

Standing OHP x 5 (135 x 6(Last Set))
DB Lateral Raises x 5
Bent Over Lateral Raises x 5
Superset
...E-Z Bar Curl x 5
...Tricep Press Down x 5

Alt DB Curl X 5

...Got most everything thing in...Better than nothing...

Crash
02-02-09, 8:48 am
...Back to the Grind...It's funny how some find Reasons, others find Excuses...Yeah, I trained solo...

Flat BB Bench x 6
Incline DB Bench x 5
Superset
...Decline Sit-up X 5
...Dips x 5

Carido
Eliptical (30 Min.)

...It felt good to get back to getting up at 3:45 in the Morning...Whether it be Ritualistic, or simply OCD...It felt good to be back in the Grind...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
02-03-09, 11:31 pm
...3 and three quarter hours does not constitute enough sleep...So I went in the evening instead of the morning...Bad Choice...

Front Squat x 8 (225 last three Sets)
SLDL x 5
Leg Press x 6 (6 and a quarter PPS last 2 sets)
Superset
...Sitting Leg Curl x 2
...Leg Extension x 2

...At this point and time I was interrupted by someone camping on the equipment...Rather than waste my time with them, I bounced...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
02-05-09, 8:22 am
...Again at NWAC...Trying to get moved this week...

Push Press x 5
Behind the Back BB Shrugs x 5
Round the World x 5
Standing Bent Over Laterals x 5
Upright Rox x 5

...This gym has an old school feel to it (Compared to World's I normally Train at)...I don't know if it's good or bad...But it is there...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
02-05-09, 8:30 am
...Finally got my shit together to Train at World's this AM...

Superset
...CG Pull Down x 5
...CG Pull Up x 3
Rack Pulls (Pins just below knee level) x 5
Bent Over BB Rows x 5
Lat Press Down x 5
Seated Plate Row (CG) x 5

...I am not sure why they do not have a Lat Pull down Station or a Cable Seated Row Station here...I am not sure the Cybex Machines' grip is close enough to my liking for my CG exercises...However, on a positive note, their half rack pins are adjustable enough to where I do not have to build a pyramid of 35's so that I can get the bar at the right height...I was supposed to pull from the floor, but I have a tournament that I am bowling this weekend, and cannot afford to have my lower back torn up for three days...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
02-09-09, 8:23 am
...Starting the week off right...My training partner decided to make it back into the gym...So it went a little something like this...

Incline BB Bench x 5 (185 Last Set)
Flat DB Bench x 5
Pec Deck x 5 (Stripped last set)

Abs
Decline Sit-ups x 5 (Till Failure)

Carido
...Eliptical (15 min)
...Track (15 min)

...Tomorrow is Leg Day. I can already feel it...Anticipation...I love it...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
02-10-09, 11:51 pm
...Was looking forward to this day...and it did not disappoint...Actually punked out my training parter twice...Till I guilted him back into the mix...

Leg Press x 5
Squat x 8 (A video is in production)

Superset
...Smith Machine Reverse Lunges x 5
...Rotary Calf Raise x 5

Superset
...Leg Extension x 3
...Sitting Leg curl x 3 (both of these were at 10 reps a set squeezing at the top of each)

...It was a very a good day...I should have the video done by the end of the week...

...Strength and Honor...

C.Coronato
02-11-09, 10:16 am
Nice leg day. Post up that vid ASAP.

Crash
02-11-09, 1:20 pm
...Another fine day to take it to the red line...

Seated Arnold Press x 5
Behind the back BB Shrugs X 5
Machine Lateral Raises x 5
Reverse Incline Rear Lat Raises x 5

Superset
Front Raises x 3
Hanging Leg Raise x 3

Carido
Eliptical (30 min.)
Track (10 min.)

...While not a big fan of machines...In order to throw something different in the mix, I am like this one more and more...The mechanics of it do not allow for cheating...and offer excellent resistance on the negative...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
02-12-09, 8:21 am
...Was running late, and felt rushed this morning...Decided I should do a little pennance...

Superset
...CG Pull Down x 5
...CG Pull Up x 3

Rack Pulls x 6 (405 x 2 Last set)
T-Bar Rows x 5
Lat Press Down x 5
Machine Rows x 4 (Stripped last 2 sets)

...The Rack Pulls were feeling really good. I should have pulled 405 for 3...But I was not in a maxing out routine so I decided not to push it...However next week...We are going to pull from the Floor, maxing out...Can't wait...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
02-13-09, 8:58 am
...No bullshit just striaght into it...

CG BB Bench x 5
Standing E-Z bar curls x 5
Over head E-Z Bar press x 5
Alt DB Curls x 5
Dips x 5 (BW with a min. of 10 per set)
Preacher Scott Curl x 5

Carido
...Eliptical (30 min.)

...All in all done...My Parter have his own theories of how he likes to train arms, and I let him roll with that...Frankly his rest period are to long for me...

...Strength and Honor...

C.Coronato
02-13-09, 10:21 am
Nice couple of days brother. Rack pulls are nice. 405. Serious weight. And scott curls. I started doing them a few weeks ago. Love them. Serious stretch.

Crash
02-16-09, 9:03 am
...It seems as though this week has presented itself for an opportunity...So we are switching things up a bit this week...However I am still supporting international Chest day...

Flat BB Bench x 6
Incline DB Bench x 5
Flat Flyes x 5

Decline Sit up x 5 (till Failure)

Carido
Eliptical (20 min.)
Track (20 min.)

...In an effort to bring up my laging bench numbers, after the two warm-up sets, I am going to go right to my heavyiest weight to bang out as many reps as possible (i.e. today 225 x 4)...Then pyramid the weight down...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
02-16-09, 9:08 am
Here is Wednesday's Squat Video compilation. It's a little dark. I'll work on that.

Click Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6mlb-K06gE)

Crash
02-16-09, 1:55 pm
...I adjusted the Brightness on the Video to make it easier to see...Disregard the last post...

Click Here for Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOZ-LkW7rSQ)

Crash
02-17-09, 8:33 am
...We focused on a more of a Quad workout as we plan on Clean and Pressing tomorrow and Maxing on the Deadlift on Thurdsday (U can bet I'll have some video of that shit)...So for today...

Front Squat x 6 (just for warm ups)

The Circuit Breaker
... Plate Loaded Squat Press x 5
... Machine Press x 5 (Stripped last 3 sets)
... Leg Extension x 5 (Stripped last 3 sets)

Rotary Calf Raise x 5

...I wish I could say I popped my cherry today...For after front squating, I had to go puke. I think it was something that didn't agree with me rather than over exertion. The Squat Press and Machine Press we used were awsome in that never more in my ife did 50 lbs seem like a ton...

...Strength and Honor...

C.Coronato
02-17-09, 9:59 am
Damn killin it brotha. Nice job on the puke status as well haha

Crash
02-18-09, 8:26 am
...Today was a day of Slow Motion...Exploding oatmeal and only twenty minutes of hot water translated into being late to the gym, a shitty workout and no carido this morning...

Clean and Press x 6
Dumbell Shrugs x 5
Standing Laterals x 5
Bent Over Cable Laterals x 6

Abs
Decline Situps x 3
Regular Situps x 2 (Both to failure)

...I will catch some carido this evening...Which I actually need to get back into the habit of...Don't give me a man on his best day...give me a man on his worst that is still willing to fight...That is commitment...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
02-19-09, 8:38 am
...Today was a Max out on Deadlift...Things did not go as well as I had hoped...However it is not when we succeed that we learn...Rather Failure is the greatest teacher...

...Superset
Lat Pull Down x 3
Hyper Extension x 3 (BW only)

Deadlift
135 x 10
225 x 5
315 x 2
405 x 0
355 x 1
365 x 1
375 x 0
365 x 1
370 x 0
365 x 1

Lat Press Down x 5
Barbell Rows x 5

...I don't think that the hypers were a good idea for a warm-up, as when warming up with one and two pies, my lower back felt very tight...I belted up for 3 and pulled 355 with ease when 405 would not even clear the deck. I pulled 365 clean the first time, but could not clear 375 or 370...When I backed down and pulled 365 the 2nd and third time, form was less than perfect...I think alot of it had to do with the mindset...I just didn't feel right in the hole...

...BTW due to operator error...there is no footage available...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
02-20-09, 8:31 am
...Didn't feel to bad after yesterday's max out on the Dip, Grip and Rip...A little tightness in the lowerback is all...

Supersets
Lying Skull Crushers x 7
WG Preacher Curl x 7

Tricep Press Down x 7 (Stripped last 3 sets)
Standing Alt. Db Curl x 7 (drop set last 3)

Situps x 5 (20 per set)
Behind the Back Wrist Curls x 5

...The Winds of Change are a blowin...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
02-23-09, 8:32 am
...Weekend off, back to the grind...

Incline BB Bench x 5
Flat DB Bench x 5

...Superset
Dips x 5
Pec Deck x 5 (Stripped last three)

Abs
Decline Sit-up x 5

Carido
Treadmill (30 min. Alternating running and fast walk)

...After my third set of abs, I had to yark yet again...It either has to be the Grapefruit juice I am taking my supplements with, or my glutamine shake that I am taking during workout...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
02-24-09, 8:49 am
...Training Partner called in Sick...So I get to roll Solo...

Squat Press x 5 (6 and a 1/4 PPS last 2 sets)
BB Back Squat x 8 (First three sets were at 135 working with a
decline bench to increase my range of motion)
Smith Machine Reverse Lunges x 5
Rotary Calf x 5

...When I was maxing out on the Deadlift, my problem was definately in the hole. So, I will be working more with the decline bench on Leg Days, as well as Sumo Pulls and Block Pulls...

...Strength and Honor...

C.Coronato
02-24-09, 10:33 am
Still looking strong brother. Keep it going.

Crash
02-25-09, 8:40 am
...Training Partner was back again today...Seems everyone around here is getting sick...Fuck it...Had to push him a little for missing yesterday...

Power Clean and Press (From the Floor) X 5 (155 x 5 Last Set)
Behind the Back BB Shrugs X 5
Round the World x 5
Bent Over Lateral Raise x 5

Abs (Superset)
Decline Sit-up x 3 (To Failure)
Hanging Leg Raise x 3 (Failure)

Carido
Treadmill (15 Min. Running)
Track (10 Min. Running)

...I guess I am earning my Stripes, although I don't know what they would be...I shower three times a day...Yet this morning, when I got on the treadmill to do my Carido...Both Gun Bunnies on either side peeled off to goto other stations...I know there is nothing graceful about a 216 lb. man running, But damn...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
02-26-09, 8:40 am
...Yeah, I know that today was supposed to be Back Day...But my Girl calls me up and tells me that I have an appointment after work..."Prepare for an evening of pain"; she told me. Clueless, (as I usually am with her) I finally found out what she meant...

Click Here (http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z83/Crash6292/PICT0039.jpg)

...Well after three hours of sleep, I knew I couldn't work out the Back today...So, I took the easy route...

Superset
...Overhead Tricep Press x 8
...Standing E-Z Bar Curl x 8

...Cable Press Down x 8
...Alternating DB Curl x 8

...(All sets were done with a minimum of ten reps per exercise to failure Stripping the last four of the second super set)...

...Tomorrow if the soreness is down enough...I am going to do Wheels again...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
02-27-09, 9:20 am
...Back was feeling a little better today...The Soreness and Tightness have begun to set in...Not ready to pull yet...so decided to hit Wheels again...And my partner could make up what he missed...

Superset
...Hamtractor x 3
...Leg Press x 3 (This was mainly to loosen up my Hams, as they were still sore and tight from tuesday)

Squat x 8 (Using an adjustable Decline Bench)
135 x 20 (16 in.)
135 x 15 (14 in.)
155 x 12
175 x 10
185 x 10
225 x 10 (No Bench)
225 x 12
275 x 8

Superset
Leg Extension x 5 (15 reps per set)
Hamtractor x 5 (15 reps per set)

Rotary Calf Raise x 5

...I will be working with the decline bench in the comming months to not only help break the parallel barrier, but to also work on a wider stance, and exploding out of the hole...When we were doing our machine superset we could see the Gun Bunnies eying us. So we devised a plan to where we would trade off machines with literally no rest in between exercises and sets...Sorry, but I don't have time for you to work in. I have shit to do...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
03-02-09, 8:05 am
...Today starts a new chapter, including a new split...

Incline Flyes x 5
Flat BB Bench x 5
Incline DB Bench x 5

Superset
Cable Crossovers x 5
BW Dips X 5

Abs
Decline Sit Up x 3 (Failure)
Ab Roller x 3 (Pain)

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
03-03-09, 8:31 pm
...Somehow Fucked up Gym equals Kick ass workout...Someone broke in the Gym last night and stole all the flat screens and the Wii's...So we were forced to workout in the afternoon...

Lat Pull Down x 5
Sumo Deadlift x 6 (405 x 1 Last Set)
Barbell Rows x 5
Superset
...Lat Press Down x 5
...Hyperextensions x 5
T-Bar Rows x 5

Calves
Rotary Calf Raise x 5

...Done...

...Strength and Honor...

NJC_Manhattan
03-03-09, 8:32 pm
Nice work man!

Crash
03-04-09, 7:55 am
...Less than 12 hours after leaving the gym, I am back again...Not such good times today...

Superset
...Leg Extension x 5
...Hamtractor x 5

Squat x 8 (Four with Decline bench, Four without)
Squat Press x 5

...Out...

...Did not get the full workout in...Was supposed to have a superset of Smith Machine Lunges, and Hack Squat followed by Abs...For what ever reason my mind just was not there...So I bounced before I fucked something up...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
03-05-09, 8:21 am
...After a full night's rest, I was again ready to go...

Clean and Press (From the Floor) x 6 (185 x 1 (very sloppy))
Barbell Shrugs x 5
Seated Lateral Raise x 5
Bent Over Lateral Raise x 5

Superset
Round the World x 3
Dumbell Front Raises x 3

Superset
Seated Calf Raise x 5
Ab Roller Machine x 5

...Out...

...Strength and Honor...

C.Coronato
03-05-09, 10:06 am
Still looking good man. Lots of volume in here.

Crash
03-06-09, 8:48 am
...It's that time again...

Superset
Standing BB Press x 5
Standing BB Curl x 5

Superset
Reverse Pushup x 5
Alt. DB Curl x 5

Superset
BW Dips x 5
Preacher Scott Curl x 5

Triple Set
Decline Situp x 5 (To failure)
THE Gripper x 5
Behind the back Wrist Curls x 5

Running the Rack
Alt. DB Curls x 3

...When doing my first set of Alt. DB Curls, I was too tired from the Bench Dips to really get the pump I was looking for...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
03-09-09, 9:32 am
...Another beginning to the week, another day in the books...

Pec Deck x 5
Incline BB Bench x 5
Flat DB Bench x 5
HS Wide Chest x 5
Cable Crossovers x 5

Superset
Smith Machine Calf Raise x 5
Decline Situps x 5

Hanging Leg/Knee Raise x 5

...Out...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
03-10-09, 10:09 am
...Apparently we are being watched...

Superset
CG Lat Pull Down x 5
CG Pull Up x 3

Rack Pulls (Sumo, mid-shin level) x 6 (455 x 2, 495 x 0)
DB Rows x 5

Superset
Good Mornings x 5
Lat Press Down x 5

Machine Rows x 3 (Stripped)

...No abs or calves as my partner was 15 minutes late...Fuck It...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
03-11-09, 9:35 am
...Sometimes it's best to be humble...I kept telling him "Your blowing you wad to early playboy."...He didn't listen...

Superset
Leg Extension x 7 (Some lady just sitting on the leg curl)
Sitting Leg Curl x 5

Superset
Hack Squat x 2
SLDL x 2 (This was while we were waiting, again. One idiot in the squat rack doing Curls with a Dime and Nickel on each side. With another idiot doing upright rows with just the bar)

Squat x 10
...Bench x 4 (155, 185, 225x2)
...No Bench x 4 (275 x 8, 315 x 6(2) 325 x 3)
Widowmakers 185 x 25, 20

At this point we went over to the squat press, My brother was leading, did two reps and said his back was bothering him. so he bounced.

Squat Press x 5

...Done...He just didn't believe me...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
03-12-09, 8:28 am
...Fucking weather...Two days ago it was 74 degrees. Now we are under a winter weather advisory...

Hang Cleans x 5

Superset
...DB Press x 5
...DB Shrugs x 5

Machine Side Laterals x 5 (Stripped last 2 sets)
Reverse Incline Laterals x 5

Superset
Rotary Calf Raise x 5
Decline Situp x 5 (Failure)

...And we are out...Someone keeps taking the aerobic step off the floor...Gotta remember to get that first thing in the AM...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
03-13-09, 2:39 pm
...Some Things I will never understand...

Superset
...Skull Crushers x 5
...Preacher Curl x 5

Superset
...BW Dips x 5
...Alt. DB Curls x 5

Superset
...Cable Press Down x 5
...Reverse Preacher Curl x 5

Triple Set
Decline Situps x 5
THE Gripper x 5
BTB Forearm Curls x 5

...Moving to the second superset I started out on the cables, but did not like the handle they had mounted on the cable station...So I went all the way over to the other side of the gym to get the "V" handle...I come back and two Gun Monkeys are all over it...WTF...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
03-16-09, 8:26 am
...Typical Monday...I hate that shit...

Pec deck x 5
Flat BB Bench x 5
Incline DB Bench x 5

Superset
...BW Dips x 5
...Decline Situps x 5

Superset
...Cable Crossovers x 5
...Hanging Knee/Leg Raise x 3

...It seemed like every piece of equipment that my brother and I got on, if we would step away for longer than 30 seconds, some monkey would run over and camp on it...Seriously, WTF...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
03-17-09, 9:04 am
...Here we go...

Lat Pull Down x 5
Deadlift (Sumo) x 6
225 x 10
315 x 6
365 x 3
405 x Fail (Fuck that)
405 x 1
315 x 6
315 x 5

Bent Over BB Rows (Rev. Grip) x 5

Superset
...Lat Press down x 5
...Hyperextensions x 5

T-Bar Rows x 5

Superset
Smith Machine Calf Raise x 3
Decline Situp x 3

...Wanted to save some on Calves, as Little B is training with us tomorrow and we are maxing out on Squat...Am going to analyze the video on DL and then will post it up...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
03-18-09, 11:04 pm
...Here is the Deadlift Video from Tuesday...Am still working on the Max Squat attempt from Motorhead, Little B and Myself...

...Click Here... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cZPs2jm-IE)

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
03-19-09, 11:10 pm
...Trained with Little B at NWAC...

Clean and Press x 5
BB Shrugs x 5
Seated Laterals x 5
Bent Over Laterals x 5
Superset
...Round the Worlds x 3
...Front Raises x 3

...Done and Done...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
03-20-09, 8:46 am
...Again WTF is it today?...Do my Brother and I have targets on our backs?...This is supposed to be the largest World's gym in the world, yet people kept trying to muscle in and take our equipment we were using...Then all of the Dumbells we gone...two sets...Seriously...

Superset
...Standing Overhead Extension x 5
...Standing E-Z Bar Curl x 5

Superset
...Reverse Pushups x 5
...Preacher Scott Curl x 5

Superset
...Tricep Cable Pressdown x 5
...Alt. DB Curl x 5

Tripleset
...THE Gripper x 5
...Behind the Back Barbell Curl x 5
...Decline Situp x 5

...Done and Done...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
03-23-09, 11:16 am
...Title says it all...

Pec Deck x 5
Incline BB Bench x 5
Flat DB Bench x 5

Superset
...Dips x 5
...Cable Crossovers x 5

Triple Set
Scott Curls x 5
Decline Situps x 5

...Done and Done...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
03-24-09, 8:41 am
...Boom Baby...

Superset
CG Pulldowns x 5
CG Pull ups x 3

Rack Pulls x 5 [Pins just below the knee cap (505 x 1 Last set)]
Dumbell Rows x 5

Superset
...Good Mornings x 5
...Lat Press Down x 5

Machine Rows x 3 (Dropsets)

Superset
Seated Calf Raise x 3
Abs x 3

...My partner finally got to see the video, and saw where his form needed some work...We did that somewhat today with the rack deads and will again next week when we pull from the floor with some high rep 2 stage pulls...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
03-25-09, 11:40 pm
...Today was a very challenging day...I dumped a can a of tuna and salsa on the floor, which caused me to be late...Then once I was in the gym...My mind just wasn't there...So...

AM Session (With Motorhead)
Squats x 6
Sqaut Press x 5

PM Session (With Little B)
Superset
...Leg Extension x 5
...Lying Leg Curl x 5

Squat x 6
Smith Machine Lunges x 5

...My Hams were and still are tight...Hopefully tomorrow will be better...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
03-26-09, 11:22 am
...Click Here... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MborEJj8Mvk)

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
03-26-09, 10:01 pm
...Short, Sweet and to the Point...

Hang Cleans x 5
DB Shrugs x 5
DB Side Laterals x 5
Rev Incline Laterals x 5

...Out...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
03-27-09, 8:55 am
...Down in a Hole...

...Superset
Skullcrushers x 7
Preacher E-Z Curls (Alt grip each set) x 7

...Superset
Cable Pressdown x 7 (Strip last 3)
Alt DB Curls x 7 (Dropset last 3)

...Triple Set
THE Gripper x 5
Decline Situp x 5

...And we are out...

...Strength and Honor...

C.Coronato
03-27-09, 10:04 am
Nice looking ink brother. Solid. and damn, that gunshow must not have felt good. Wow volume looking good man. Keep it up.

Crash
03-30-09, 8:36 am
...Worked all weekend, and it seemed like I didn't get any rest...Fuck it...Taped up my wrists, and it felt a whole lot better benching...

Pec Deck x 5
Flat BB Bench x 5
Incline DB Bench x 5

Superset
...Cable Crossovers x 5
...Dips x 5

Giant Set
...Behind the Back BB Curls x 5
...Reverse Wrist Curls x 5
...Decline Sit Ups x 5
...Hainging Leg Raises x 5

...Now that is what I call starting the week off right...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
03-31-09, 8:34 am
...Gutting it out today...

...Superset
Lat Pull Down x 5
Pull up x 3

Deadlift x 5
Reverse Grip BB Row x 5

...Superset
Lat Press Down x 5
Hyperextensions x 5

Cable Rows x 5

...Superset
Smith Machine Calf Raise x 5
Decline Situp x 5

...No energy today...Everything felt heavy and akward...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
04-01-09, 8:54 pm
...Overslept...Missed Carido and Workout...Had to workout this evening...

Leg Extension x 3
BB Back Squat x 8
Leg Press x 5

Superset
...Smith Machine Lunges x 5
...Hack Squat x 5

Superset
...Lying Leg Curl x 5
...Leg Extension x 5

...Plates just felt heavier....Maybe it was because I was at NWAC...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
04-02-09, 8:42 am
...Went t

Crash
04-02-09, 8:46 am
...Went to bed early and got up at 3am just fine...

Clean and Press x 5
Behind the Back BB Shrugs x 5
Seated DB Press x 5
Bent Over Laterals x 5

Superset
...Upright Row x 3
...Round the World x 3

Superset
...Decline Situp x 3
...Rotary Calf Raise x 3

...Training partner did not show up today...Fuck it...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
04-03-09, 10:26 am
...Ending

Crash
04-03-09, 10:31 am
...Ending the week right...

Superset
...CG BP x 5
...Standing E-Z Bar Curl x 5

Superset
...Standing Tricep Extensions x 5
...Preacher Curl x 5

Super-Dropset
...Reverse Push-ups x 5 (W/Three plates)
...Alt DB curls x 5

No Rest Set
...2 Handed Cable Curl x 3
...Rope Press Down x 3

Triple Set
...THE Gripper x 5
...Decline Sit-up x 5
...Behind the Back Wrist Curls x 5

...And I'm out...

...Strength and Honor...

C.Coronato
04-03-09, 10:48 am
Love those superset gun shows homie. Kill it.

Crash
04-06-09, 10:56 am
...Saturday it was 70 degrees...Sunday it was in the 40's now its in the 30's...Fuck...

Pec Deck x 5
Incline BB Bench x 5
Flat DB Bench x 5

Superset
...Dips x 5
...Cable Crossovers x 5

Gauntlet
...Hanging Leg Raise x 5
...THE Gripper x 5
...Behind the Back Wrist Curls x 5
...Twisting Decline Situps x 5

...The Incline did not feel right until the last two sets...Probably should have done two more...Fuck...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
04-07-09, 10:15 pm
...Overslept again...Missed the Morning...Trained the Evening at NWAC...

Superset
...CG Pulldown x 5
...CG Pullup x 5

Deadlift x 6
Reverse Grip BB Rows x 5
WG Seated Row x 5

The Gaunlet
Hyperextensions x 3
Decline Situps x 3
Stick Twists x 3 (40 Reps per side)

...Done and Done...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
04-08-09, 12:03 pm
...I hate over sleeping, because it means that it's not even twelve (12) hours before I am back in the gym again, and then my Workout seems to suffer...Solution...Get up on fucking time...

Superset
...Leg Extension x 3
...Sitting Leg Curl x 3

Front Squat x 6 (20 rep widowmaker last set)
SLDL x 5
Squat Press x 5

Super-Drop Set
...Leg Extension x 3
...Sitting Leg Curl x 3

Superset
...THE Gripper x 3
...Behind the Back Wrist Curls x 3

...You can bet your ass I got up on time today...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
04-09-09, 9:56 am
...Trained Solo...

Hang Cleans x 5
DB Shrugs x 5
Seated Arnold Press x 5
Reverse Incline Lat Raises x 5
Standing Laterals x 5

...Superset
Upright Rows x 5

...Superset
Seated Calf Raises x 3
Decline Sit-up x 3

...I forgot my mouthpiece this morning, so now I have a raging headache...Little B is joining me tomorrow for the Gunshow...Should be interesting...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
04-10-09, 2:13 pm
...Trained with Little B at World's...

Skullcrushers x 5
Preacher Curls x 5
Cable Pressdown x 5
Cable Curls x 5
Reverse Pushup x 5
Seated Alt. DB Curls x 5

Triple Set
THE Gripper x 5
Decline Situps x 5

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
04-13-09, 8:57 am
...Time to Flip the Script...Starting a new Routine this week...

Flat Barbell Bench x 8 (only the first two sets were in the double digits as a warm up)
Incline Dumbell Bench x 6 (no sets in double digits)
Flat Flyes x 5

The Gauntlet
...Twisting Decline Situps x 3
...The Gripper x 3
...BTB Wrist Curls x 3

...Hit a little extra carido and I am out...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
04-14-09, 11:27 pm
...I could lie and say that I overslept, but something in my gut told me to stay out of the gym this morning...So I trained solo this afternoon...

Superset
...Leg Extension x 3
...Leg Curl x 3

SLDL x 5
BB Back Squat x 6
Leg Press x 5

Superset
...Smith Machine Lunges x 3
...Hack Squat x 3

Superset
...Smith Machine Calf Raises x 3

...I don't think I was adequately stretched out for the SLDL and had a minor strain my lower back...I gutted it out for the rest of the workout, but cut two sets on the Smith/Hack superset, as the pain was becoming excruating...only did 30 min on the track, then home for alternating ice and heat...Plan on videoing the Clean and Press for tomorrow...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
04-15-09, 9:17 am
...After getting shit from yesterday...I show up at 5 and no partner...Fuck it...

Clean and Push Press x 5 (Got video)
Barbell Shrugs x 5
Lateral Raises x 5
Bent Over Lateral Raises x 5
Seated DB Press x 5

Superset
...THE Gripper x 5
...BTB BB Wrist Curls x 5

...Started to incorporate the Jump rope into my carido...Gotta keep mixing it up...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
04-16-09, 9:35 pm
...Partner called in, took advantage and slept another two hours...trained evening at NWAC...

Superset
...WG Pull up x 3
...WG Pull Down x 5

Deadlift x 5
Barbell Rows x 5
CG Seated Rows x 5

Superset
...Decline Situp x 5
...CG Bench Press x 5

...BTB Wrist Curl x 5
...Cable Press down x 5

...Hit the Hot tub, then out...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
04-17-09, 8:48 am
...Said "Fuck it" partner or no, I am training in the AM...And it went a little something like this...

Hammer Strength Wide Chest x 5

Superset
...BW Dips x 5
...Incline Pushups x 5

Standing E-Z Bar curls x 5
Incline DB curls x 5

Superset
..Seated Calf Raise x 3
...Hanging Leg Raise x 3

...A little C-A-R-I-D-O and I bounced...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
04-20-09, 9:14 am
...Another Week started...Another day on the Grind...

Incline Barbell Bench x 8
Flat Dumbell Bench x 6
Incline Flyes x 5

...Triple Set
THE Gripper x 3
BTB Wrist Curls x 3
Decline Situps x 3

...A little track work, and I am out...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
04-23-09, 1:07 pm
...After being kept out of the gym Tuesday for personal reasons...I trained Wednesday Afternoon with Little "B" at Northwest...

Hang Cleans x 5
DB Shrugs x 5
Seated Lateral Raise x 5
Rev. Incline Lateral Raise x 5
Seated Military x 5

...Superset
Decline Situp x 3
BTB Wrist Curls x 5

...And I am out...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
04-27-09, 11:14 am
...Couldn't wait to bust ass and it paid off...

Flat BB Bench x 8
Incline DB x 6
Flat DB Flye x 5

Superset
...BTB Wrist Curls x 3
...Decline Situps x 3

...Weight felt very light today pushing 70's on the incline and 205 easy on the flat bench...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
04-28-09, 5:05 pm
...Things were delayed today, as i had a business meeting that was unavoidable...So I worked out amongst the Soccer Moms today...

Smith Machine Lunges x 5
BB Back Squat x 6
Squat Press x 5

...Superset
SLDL x 3
Hack Squat x 3

...Giant Set
Leg Extension x 3 (1 count hold at the top)
Seated Leg Curl x 3 (1 count hold a the bottom)
Decline Situps x 3 (Been down these on an adjustable board lately)

...Tried to do some Carido fell on the track twice, will hit the eliptical this evening...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
04-29-09, 8:57 pm
...Power outage...Of course I overslept...Trained at NWAC...

BB Clean and Press x 5
BB Shrug x 6
Side Laterals x 5
Bent Over Laterals x 5
Seated Arnold Press x 5

...Superset
Decline Situps x 3
BTB Rev BB Curls x 3

...And I am out...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
05-06-09, 4:37 pm
...Running behind this week...Trained at NWAC with Little B...

Incline BB Bench x 8
Flat DB Bench x 6
Incline Flyes x 5

Superset
Abs x 3
BTB BB Wrist Curls x 3

...This diet is really kicking my ass...I have no energy...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
05-11-09, 10:55 am
...Last week kicked the dog fuck out of me...I was only able to train four days last week...This week is shaping up to be much better...

Flat BB Bench x 8
Incline DB Bench x 6
Flat DB Flye x 5

...Triple Set
Decline Sit-up x 3
BTB Wrist Curls x 3
THE Gripper x 3

...Getting ready to shift gears for that final push...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
05-14-09, 8:54 am
...Had so much on my plate, that I had to take tuesday off...Trained at NWAC...

Superset
...Leg Extension x 3 (1 count pause at top)
...Lying leg curl x 3 (1 count pause at top)

BB Back Squat x 6
Leg Press x 5

Superset
...Smith Machine Lunges x 3
...Decline Situps x 3

...Kept the workout relatively short and simple...Planning on moving back to an AM workout...

Crash
05-14-09, 8:58 am
...Finally managed to get my ass out of bed this morning...

BB Clean and Press x 5
BTB BB Shrugs x 5 (Went to Failure, turned and Shrugged from the front till failure again)
Side Laterals x 5
Bent Over Laterals x 5
Military Press x 5

Superset
...THE Gripper x 3
...BTB BB Wrist Curls x 3
...Decline Situps x 3 (On the Board)

...Felt really good to get my shit done this morning...Was able to get some carido in as well...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
05-18-09, 5:09 pm
...First day of the transition...Actually slept till 8...

Incline BB Bench x 8
Flat DB Bench x 6
Incline Flyes x 5

Superset
THE Gripper x 3
BTB BB Wrist Curls x 3
Decline Situps x 3 (On the Board)

...Let's see if this works better...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
12-29-11, 9:16 am
...I mean just "Damn". I joined this Legion in 2007. I started this Journey in 2009. And now here on the eve of 2012, I find myself now firmly entrenched in the path I have chosen...

...In some far buried and probably long forgotten thread, I discussed how Powerlifting and Bodybuilding needed to merge into one sport that judged competitors not only on physical attributes, but strength as well. I still today find this to be the best judge of one's overall fitness level. There for in late 2012 or early 2013 (depending on the schedule) I will compete in an SPF meet in the RAW division (wraps and belt only). I will do so at under 10% bodyfat (i.e. having visable abs)...

As it stands right now I have a 305 bench, 395 squat, 405 Deadlift. I also weigh in at 204 lbs. which sucks major Walrus Balls. The current record in the 198 division is a 1655 total. The results in the local meet last year were 1520 in the 198 and 1525 in the 220. There is a lot of fucking work to be done. And not a whole lot of time to do it. Who better to hold me accountable than the 45,000 members of the Forum... Let's tighten our boot laces and get to fucking work...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
01-01-12, 8:00 pm
...Yeah, I know that it may seem a little "GunMonkey-ish", but honestly I haven't given my arms a priority in a long while. Plus with me working chest tomrrow, this will help pre-exhaust my Triceps so that more pec will be involved in training chest tomorrow...

Skull Crushers x 5
Seated Overhead Cable Ext x 5
Preacher Hammer Bar Curls x 5
Standing Alt Dumbell Curls x 5

Triple Set
Cable Curl (Done on the Seated Row)
Press Down (Done on the Lat Pull)
Situps (Done on the Hyper Bench) x 3

...I choose not to do curls and pressdowns on the cable machine, because they work on the opposing pulley system. Everyone thinks their hot shit when they put the pin down at the bottom of the stack not realizing that physics is working in their favor...

...Arnold favored one heavy day a week. I like that approach. The main excerises to go heavy on (and keep running totals of) are Bench, Squat Deadlift (Rackpulls) and Clean and Press (Hang Cleans) I know for a fact you don't want to fucking know how much I can Shrug, Lateral Raise, or Dumbell Press. So let's keep it fucking real... I am starting this at 208 lbs...

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos#photos/118318690693602956121/albums/5692827726971704881

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
01-02-12, 6:07 am
Here is a better link to the photos http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z83/Crash6292/2012%20a%20New%20Journey%20Continues/

Crash
01-03-12, 2:16 pm
..So with the start of the new year, everyone was taking advantage of their "free trial membership"... Well grab a number cupcake...

Incline Bench x 6 (185 x 6)
Flat DB Bench x 5

Superset
Pec Deck x 3
Decline Situp (on Hyper Bench) x 3

...I told myself that when I hit 225 on the incline and 315 on the flat, that I would stop prioritizing my chest...Well that's not today...Did my 60 of evening carido and bounced..

..Strength and Honor...

Crash
01-03-12, 7:20 pm
....I love training wheels right after chest. It allows my upper body to rest up for the upcoming punishment later in the week...

Barbell Squat Wide Stance x 6 (275 x 10 x 3)
Leg Press x 6 (7.1 pies x 6)

Tripleset
Leg Extension
Lying Leg Curl
Forearms x 3

...It mystifies me that I can do 3 sets of 10 at 275, but 315 whips my ass (4-6). I'm working on the wider stance to help with the tightness in my groin area...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
01-07-12, 9:21 pm
...This was actually supposed to be on Thursday, but Shit happens. And it always rolls down hill...

Clean and Press x 5 (180 x 1)
Rear Delt Cables x 5
Standing Side Laterals x 5

Superset
Front Barbell Raises
Decline Situps X 3

...Concentrated mostly on the Clean and Presses...Remember Compounds excercises will get you big...

Crash
01-07-12, 9:26 pm
...Its amazing how all the FNGs from the new year are nowhere to be found on the weekend...

WG Pullups x 5
Rev Grip BB Rows x 5
Seated Cable DLs x 5

Superset
CG Seated Rows
Standing Calf Raise x 3

...Still working on up-ing the carido...have been running for 10 min or 1 mile (whichever is longer) Now will be adding two minutes tomorrow (Which starts my week)...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
01-08-12, 8:37 pm
... Slept in most of the day...Finally got to the Weight Room about 3pm...

CG BP x 5
CG Dips x 5 (last 2 did some negatives)
Hammer Bar Curls x 5
Alt DB Curls x 5 (negatives last 2 sets)

Superset
Low Cable Curls
High Cable Press Downs x 3

...My cable work was done on the seated row and lat pull down...Gotta check that ego at the door...I tried doing my Reverse hyper situps, and my knee started locking up...same thing when I tried running on the dreadmill...Found my knee brace at home...That will solve the problem...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
01-09-12, 9:39 pm
..."You do not have to Hate a man in order to Destroy him"... Sometimes all it takes, is seeing others have what you want...

Flat BB Bench x 8 (Maxed out at 295 x 1)
Incline DB x 5

Superset
Flat DB Flyes
Decline Situps x 3

...Upped my running carido to 15 minutes which I will continue through out the week... I believe its time to go into the hole...

Crash
01-12-12, 11:51 am
...Love working the lower body right after chest...

Front Squats x 6
Squat Press x 5
Walking Lunges x 4

Superset

Leg Curls
Leg Extensions
Forearm Curls x 3

Cardio for 60

Crash
01-12-12, 11:57 am
...It seems everyone was here in prime time today...even someone in black sequined uggs...

Standing Arnold Press x 5
Seated Bent Over DB Laterals x 5
Seated Laterals x 5

Superset
Trap Bar Shrugs
Front Raises x 3

...The Weather seems to be affecting both left knee and shoulder. This is just the odds and the gods asking how bad you want it...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
01-13-12, 9:04 pm
...You can always tell when it is "that" day in the gym. There are a few others that do Deadlift in the gym. But none over 225. They always look at you like you are fucking crazy...

CG Pullups x 5
Deadlift x 6 (3 sets of 315 at 6,7,8 strapping up after the first set of 6)
Barbell Rows x 5

Superset
WG Seated Row
Seated Calf Raise x 3

...After Deads I was gone, and the numbers on the rest of it showed...Did my hour of Carido and for the next two days, I am out...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
01-18-12, 9:02 pm
...Had to train early as Work required me to travel to The Rock...

Incline BB Bench x 8
Flat DB Bench x 5

Superset
Pec Deck
Decline Situps x 3

...Managed running 20 min on the treadmill...

Crash
01-18-12, 9:07 pm
...Business required me to be out of town Tuesday. So today was the perfect heavy squat day...

BB Back Squat x 9 (I got up to 365 for 3/4 rep but without a spotter and my wraps not feeling right I didn't break parallel. So I backed of and did 315 in a wide stance getting 315 x 8 on one set)
Walking Lunges x 4

Triple Set
Leg Extension
Lying Leg Curl
Forearms x 3

...Tried Running after and that was not happening. Put the incline on 10.5 and walked it out...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
01-20-12, 9:58 pm
...Sometimes it sucks not being a paid to play athlete...

Seated OHP x 8
Standing Rear Laterals x 5
Seated Side Laterals x 5

...Had to leave due to business...

Crash
01-20-12, 10:03 pm
...Only the dedicated go on a Friday Night...

WG Pullups x 5
Good Mornings x 5
BB Rows x 5

Superset
CG Seated Row
Calf Raise x 3

...Good Mornings are always a Motherfucker. Which makes it a damn good excercise. Did my hour of carido and I am out...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
01-23-12, 8:53 pm
...Again Business came first so I was late and no Carido...

CG Bench Press x 5
Skull Crushers x 5
Barbell Curls x 5
Seated Alt DB Curls x 5

Tripleset
Cable Curls
Cable Press Downs
Hyper- Bench Situps x 1

...I started my triple set run, but was interruped by someone intentionally disrespecting my workspace. He also conviently did not speak a word of english. So instead of bouncing his head, I bounced myself...

Crash
01-23-12, 8:56 pm
... Arrived at 5:30 ready to go...

Barbell Bench x 8
Incline DB press x 5

Superset
Cable Flyes (Just below chest level)
Hyperbench Situps x 3

...On my second set of BB Bench I was going for 225 x 12. I hit 11.5 and had to use the safety pins. After that everthing else was gassed. Ran a mile and a half, did an incline for the rest and I was out...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
02-07-12, 3:40 pm
... I did start off the week with good intentions, however work interfered again...This meant after monday, I was not able to go to the weight room...So last week was a forced week off... I also decided to take a week off from supplements too, so today's chest was more heavy than normal...

Flat BB Bench X 8
Incline DB Bench x 5

Superset
Pec Deck
Decline Situps x 3

...Did my hour of carido and I was out...

...Strength and Honor...