PDA

View Full Version : More props for Animal Flex

Jason London
01-12-09, 3:02 pm
Greetings,

I have had a shoulder injury for well over 2 months now. Doing any type of pressing movement was just to painful. I had been taking something for my joints. It was nothing special, just what I could afford. I finally got some money togther and bought Animal Flex. I've been using it for 3 weeks now and my shoulder is at about 90%. I am utterly amazed! I can actually do pressing movements now with very little pain. I'm still not going quite as heavy as I was, but week by week it's getting better. Awesome!

I still have a little a bit of pain, but I am sure by the of this can it will be even better.

I'm sure I some could ask why wasn't I using this before. Truth is I lost my home and almost everything I had when my home was foreclosured about 6 months ago, so buying any supplements at all is very difficult right now. It took me a few weeks to get enough cash buy the Animal Flex but I'm glad I did.

Thanks to Universal for putting out a killer product!

-Jason

B Con
01-12-09, 4:20 pm
Thanks for the feedback Jason. I also have used Flex to recover from an injury (fracture elbow).

Wasteland
01-12-09, 4:50 pm
Thanks for the feedback Jason. I also have used Flex to recover from an injury (fracture elbow).

I first used Flex for an knee issue. Never looked back and I continue to use it to this day.

LoneWarrior
01-12-09, 5:37 pm
Flex is the best. I started taking flex a few months ago after realizing that i naturaly have bad ac joints in my shoulders. I started working out about 7 months ago so i had not had any problems with them before. Now i take flex everyday and they feel alot better. Ill never take any other joint supplement.