PDA

View Full Version : PUMP 2x

jferno87
01-12-09, 9:03 pm
what are peoples thoughts on taking the pump twice a day versus just before workout. i was thinkin about a pump w/o the red in the morning. and a full pump pak before my workout in the later afternoon hours. this way it might also work as an all day vasolidator like a nitrix and also as a preworkout igniter. feedback please.

SQUAT or DIE!
01-12-09, 9:11 pm
wouldnt do it.. its a pre wo supp...

Firefist
01-12-09, 9:14 pm
you better have a wallet the size of houses calves if your gonna evm think about affording that for longer than a few weeks.....

not a good idea imo. one pump a day is fine.

naturalguy
01-12-09, 9:28 pm
I don't see any additional benefit, more is not always better when it comes to supplements.

Little Z
01-13-09, 2:04 pm
not a good idea imo. one pump a day is fine.

I don't see any additional benefit, more is not always better when it comes to supplements.

x2

Aggression
01-13-09, 2:21 pm

Agreed here.

One pak of pump per day is sufficient

killinweight
01-13-09, 7:04 pm
i also agree with you guys, once preworkout is definitely good enough.

TheDarkHalf
01-15-09, 1:37 pm
If you're going to take two, take them right before you workout. The energy rush is fucking intense.

Asafa_2012
01-16-09, 2:42 pm
I use one a day(before I start weight training). Animal pak takes me through the day but pump is specifically when I wanna train real hard since the energy rush is quick.

h 3 L L b 0 y
01-17-09, 1:23 pm
What about washing Pump down with Shock Therapy? Never been able to get a 'rush' from pre workout supps, and have never drank coffee (more than once/twice).

Little Z
01-17-09, 1:27 pm
What about washing Pump down with Shock Therapy? Never been able to get a 'rush' from pre workout supps, and have never drank coffee (more than once/twice).

are you asking about doin that or suggesting it? I get the feel of both of those from your statement lol..

I do that all the time.. Enforcer used to suggest it for that extra kick in the ass..

but I love washing PUMP down with ST.. but a few of us on here are just a little out there.. hahah

h 3 L L b 0 y
01-17-09, 1:30 pm
are you asking about doin that or suggesting it? I get the feel of both of those from your statement lol..

I do that all the time.. Enforcer used to suggest it for that extra kick in the ass..

but I love washing PUMP down with ST.. but a few of us on here are just a little out there.. hahah

Nah i was asking. I've never done it and felt it would be overkill but i never really get a rush so feel like giving it a go when money allows. Is it worth buying two supps or is the benefit really not that beneficial/noticeable?

Little Z
01-17-09, 1:34 pm
Nah i was asking. I've never done it and felt it would be overkill but i never really get a rush so feel like giving it a go when money allows. Is it worth buying two supps or is the benefit really not that beneficial/noticeable?

I mean I can only speak from my personal experience, I dont know anything about you (stats, how you react to stims, etc.)

but for me.. its worth it.. I mean ST gives you that rush almost instantly, and then you have PUMP getting released
a little later so the rush just continues.. I have had great results, I mix it up though... some days I will do just one or the other
then kickstart my system with both.. let me find something ill hit you with a PM in a second bro..

jferno87
01-19-09, 8:48 pm
thanks for all the input. ill stay to my one pump a day. i know a lot of times guys have their own way of taking things so that was the basis for my question. i seen the one guy mixes it with his shock therapy. interesting. thanks again.

Little Z
01-19-09, 8:52 pm
thanks for all the input. ill stay to my one pump a day. i know a lot of times guys have their own way of taking things so that was the basis for my question. i seen the one guy mixes it with his shock therapy. interesting. thanks again.

no problem bro, yeah washin PUMP down with ST gives you a major kick in the ass, and I love it..

mritter3
01-19-09, 9:04 pm
personally with all the stims and stuff in it, it is meant to be taken pre workout, so i would stick with that. but maybe some of the watchman or reps have other suggestions