PDA

View Full Version : What can I trade?

Stovall
01-12-09, 11:30 pm
I'm not a fan of salads. Never liked them and probably never will but I'm trying to cut right now but I don't know of anything I can put up for trade with the salad. I got the diet from Ox's "zero carb diet". His goes like this-

My Preliminary Diet:
Meal 1: 6 whole eggs (from hens fed a vegetarian diet), 1/2 cup oatmeal
Meal 2: 50g whey protein, 2 tbsp all natural peanut butter
Meal 3: 8 oz chicken, small sweet potato, 1/2 cup raw almonds
Meal 4: same as meal 2
Meal 5: 8 oz salmon or lean beef, small sweet potato, and 2 cups
green salad with 1 tbsp macadamia nut oil.
Meal 6: same as meals 2 & 4

Then he cuts out the carbs later in the article but he never says if he replaces them with something else. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.

Pizzalamp
01-12-09, 11:39 pm
I'm not a fan of salads. Never liked them and probably never will but I'm trying to cut right now but I don't know of anything I can put up for trade with the salad. I got the diet from Ox's "zero carb diet". His goes like this-

My Preliminary Diet:
Meal 1: 6 whole eggs (from hens fed a vegetarian diet), 1/2 cup oatmeal
Meal 2: 50g whey protein, 2 tbsp all natural peanut butter
Meal 3: 8 oz chicken, small sweet potato, 1/2 cup raw almonds
Meal 4: same as meal 2
Meal 5: 8 oz salmon or lean beef, small sweet potato, and 2 cups
green salad with 1 tbsp macadamia nut oil.
Meal 6: same as meals 2 & 4

Then he cuts out the carbs later in the article but he never says if he replaces them with something else. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.
he just cuts the carbs-doesnt replace them w/ anything-keep in mind that diet is suited for his lean body mass numbers...

Stovall
01-13-09, 12:12 am
Yeah I will be altering it to fit my needs. I was just using his as a base. I know with me always being on the road that I will never fully be able to cut my carbs. I appreciate the reply bro.

C.Coronato
01-13-09, 1:06 pm
throw some broc. in there. I did a cut diet with no salads, but lots of broc. Most salad is alot of water, so it doesnt do much for you.