PDA

View Full Version : Trying Pak for the first time

arsilva
01-13-09, 2:16 am
My first experience with Animal was M-Stak, then Flex, now today I ordered an 88 Pak. really looking forward to using it, and letting my other multi sit unused.

B Con
01-13-09, 8:16 am
Let us know what you think and what prize you get in the 88er.

C.Coronato
01-13-09, 8:48 am
Im very interested to see how your 88s to your other multi. Keep us posted brother!

Little Z
01-13-09, 2:00 pm
My first experience with Animal was M-Stak, then Flex, now today I ordered an 88 Pak. really looking forward to using it, and letting my other multi sit unused.

Awesome choice on the Multi bro, you can NOT go wrong with PAK.

If you havent seen the can in person, haha, just wait till you take that beast out of the box.

Like treetrunklegs said, keep us posted.

I would love to see what you think after this switch.

arsilva
01-13-09, 2:43 pm
will definitely let you guys know of any changes in how i feel. can't wait!

Wasteland
01-13-09, 3:19 pm
will definitely let you guys know of any changes in how i feel. can't wait!

I'm not sure you will "feel" it though many report they do.

arsilva
01-13-09, 4:21 pm
got it in today, just took my first pak ever. i regret not getting a pic of it lol. they don't smell as bad as the flex and mstak.

Wasteland
01-13-09, 4:31 pm
got it in today, just took my first pak ever. i regret not getting a pic of it lol. they don't smell as bad as the flex and mstak.

I wouldn't say Pak smells bad at all. Just, well, funky, lol. It's one of those things you have to smell for yourself. Once you do and acquire it, you will never, ever forget it. Never.

C.Coronato
01-13-09, 4:34 pm
haha i will never forget the look on my GF's face when i opened a PAK in front of her and the smell hit her nose.. oh man that was priceless.

Corvus
01-13-09, 4:44 pm
Hahahahahahah, oh yea...... It's like with the others said. The first time you get a whiff, it really hits you. My girlfriend had the same reaction. After a while, you kinda get addicted to it.

arsilva
01-13-09, 8:00 pm
you kinda get addicted to it.

YES i have this with the Flex smell, and I'm sure i'll get it with the Pak. glad i'm not the only one this happens to lol

Feel The Power
01-13-09, 8:06 pm
gotta love the smell of pak. I don't really notice a difference when I take pak, however when I don't take it for a few days if I am out I seem to always get a cold. I just feel a little more tired in general.

Feel The Power
01-13-09, 8:07 pm
it makes your pee smell radioactive too and bright yellow. lol.

C.Coronato
01-14-09, 9:14 am
haha the radioactive yellow pee is the extra B Vitamins your pissin out. Thats how you know its working and your getting enough of them.

JMC
01-14-09, 9:03 pm
You know what they say... "once you go Pak...you never go bak!"

Yeah, that was corny....

Universal Rep
01-15-09, 11:01 am
Ah the smell... The memories. Once ya get past the smell, Pak Piss, you got a world ahead of ya. Like Nitro Burp, Uni-Liver Farts, hahaha.

mritter3
01-15-09, 11:03 am
man your going to love that stuff, always a staple in my regimen

Aggression
01-15-09, 11:09 am
Ah the smell... The memories. Once ya get past the smell, Pak Piss, you got a world ahead of ya. Like Nitro Burp, Uni-Liver Farts, hahaha.

O man, the Nitro burp. That's bad news. I get this a couple times per week. I take a pak of Nitro right before my first set with my Intra-Aid. Every now and then, I burp a few minutes later, and I feel the powder shoot up into my throat. I guess I don't completely swallow all the pills (since I do them all in one shot) and one or two just lingers halfway down haha. Its gross.

Universal Rep
01-15-09, 11:17 am
O man, the Nitro burp. That's bad news. I get this a couple times per week. I take a pak of Nitro right before my first set with my Intra-Aid. Every now and then, I burp a few minutes later, and I feel the powder shoot up into my throat. I guess I don't completely swallow all the pills (since I do them all in one shot) and one or two just lingers halfway down haha. Its gross.

Yeah... Nitro Burp don't got the power to clear a room out like the Uni-Liver Fart...

Aggression
01-15-09, 11:25 am
Yeah... Nitro Burp don't got the power to clear a room out like the Uni-Liver Fart...

I haven't experienced the Uni-Liver effects yet. I have a 500tab tub at my desk, but I only pop 6 total in a day (2 pills at 3 meals).

Universal Rep
01-15-09, 11:30 am
I haven't experienced the Uni-Liver effects yet. I have a 500tab tub at my desk, but I only pop 6 total in a day (2 pills at 3 meals).

Yeah, I don't get it either and I take more than you... But I will say I've smelled it firsthand. I lived to tell the tale...

Aggression
01-15-09, 11:33 am
Yeah, I don't get it either and I take more than you... But I will say I've smelled it firsthand. I lived to tell the tale...

hahaha. I'll take your word for it and hope I never come face to face with it.