PDA

View Full Version : TROUBLESHOOTING: Email Sent To Animal/Universal?

J-Dawg
01-13-09, 9:54 am
We were just doing an audit on emails that are sent in to our various email accounts (info@animalpak.com, trainer@animalpak.com) in an effort to make sure that our customer service is top notch when we noticed something. From what we gathered, a number of emails are being bounced back after they are responded to and never have a chance of reaching the intended recipient. Obviously, this isn't good. If you try emailing us at one of our email accounts-- info@animalpak.com, trainer@animalpak.com, info@universalnutrition and don't receive a response in 24-48 hours, there may be a problem on your side with something:

1) The email could be going directly to the spam filter. Check the spam box.

2) The host provider may be blocking emails from our account to yours for whatever reason. This happens more than we realized.

3) The email that you provided for us to responded to was incorrectly typed so the email doesn't have a shot of ever reaching you.

Options
If you don't receive a response, it's not because we didn't. For one of the reasons above, it never reached you. So here's what you can try if you never got an email response:

1) Phone us at 800-872-0101, Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5:30 PM Eastern Standard Time (or 732-545-3130 if you're calling from outside the U.S.)

2) Fax over your question/issue to 732-509-0458

3) Post the question here at the FORVM

4) PM me directly

so that we can promptly address it for you. We take customer service very seriously and are looking for ways to ensure satisfaction at all levels. Thanks.

sanga
01-13-09, 11:26 am
J, I have mailed in the past as you are aware and had no response, I have looked in spam/junk items each time as I`m well aware of this but the address is in my safe items and is recognised, nothing is blocked or bounced from my end, so not sure what has happened.

Sometimes the mails can not be posted on the forum due to the sensitive nature they may contain.

You have my PM regarding Omega I purchased from a UK supplier who says I need to contact Universal as it was faulty/damaged, I also sent this to U-REP, I`ll not name the supplier but needless to say it was NOT the UK distributor, I also sent LOT number to Enforcer for him to check the product out.

If you need me to send again please let me know.

J-Dawg
01-13-09, 11:37 am
J, I have mailed in the past as you are aware and had no response, I have looked in spam/junk items each time as I`m well aware of this but the address is in my safe items and is recognised, nothing is blocked or bounced from my end, so not sure what has happened.

Sometimes the mails can not be posted on the forum due to the sensitive nature they may contain.

You have my PM regarding Omega I purchased from a UK supplier who says I need to contact Universal as it was faulty/damaged, I also sent this to U-REP, I`ll not name the supplier but needless to say it was NOT the UK distributor, I also sent LOT number to Enforcer for him to check the product out.

If you need me to send again please let me know.

Please do Sanga so that I can make sure everything is followed up on.

sanga
01-13-09, 11:57 am
PM forwrded to you J, many thnaks

Universal Rep
01-27-09, 10:32 am
Bumpin' this thread... I know I get PMd a lot by fellas who say they emailed Corporate and didn't get a response back. If I know Corporate, they did but something happened to the return email... Call the toll-free number.