PDA

View Full Version : question about torrent

funkybass52
01-14-09, 11:22 am
i tried searching for this topic but my computer sucks and wouldnt bring up results. just got a couple jugs of torrent. i was just wondering if you should (or if anyone does) take torrent on off days as well?

simpleguy
01-14-09, 11:38 am
no, it's meant to be used only on workout days

sanga
01-14-09, 11:41 am
Check out Tinys thread on Ask The Pros, he has some great stuff on loading this.

Wasteland
01-14-09, 11:55 am
i tried searching for this topic but my computer sucks and wouldnt bring up results. just got a couple jugs of torrent. i was just wondering if you should (or if anyone does) take torrent on off days as well?

You can as your body can use the cals/macros on off days, and the creatine as well. That said, you don't need to, especially if you're looking to stretch the value of the Torrent. If you can afford it and if the cals fit into your overall goals, go for it. If not, just use it on lifting days.

Aggression
01-14-09, 12:44 pm
Its made specifically for post workout, with the hydro protein and waxy maize. I've heard of some people drinking a serving upon waking up as well, but it can get costly if you're going through 2 servings/day. I'd stick with just post workout. Rely on whole foods and other protein sources for off days.

Freakshow
01-14-09, 12:56 pm
back when I had some money I used to drink a serving off Torrent before bed in place of Real Gains, on a bulk of course. It was just an experiment and it worked pretty well but it got to expensive for me and I would sometimes wake up feeling really bloated. Just my thoughts..

C.Coronato
01-14-09, 1:00 pm
Hey brother, how are you liking your Torrent? I just got mine today, and i am very excited to start using it.

simpleguy
01-14-09, 1:18 pm
Its made specifically for post workout, with the hydro protein and waxy maize. I've heard of some people drinking a serving upon waking up as well, but it can get costly if you're going through 2 servings/day. I'd stick with just post workout. Rely on whole foods and other protein sources for off days.

^^^

word

TigerAce01
01-14-09, 2:16 pm
I use Torrent only on workout days. I have gotten extremely good results while using it in this manner, so I don't see the need to supplement with it on off days. If you want a mega calorie/carb drink, just take your protein shake now, add some carbo plus or waxy maize, then add some glutamine and creatine. I call it my "poor man's Torrent". I do use that shake on off days upon waking.

-Ace

funkybass52
01-14-09, 8:41 pm
awesome. thanks guys. excited to finally try it.