PDA

View Full Version : Who are the Animal Pros?

B-rad89
01-14-09, 8:04 pm
Besides Frank McGrath, who are they and what are their nicknames? :(

Big Wides
01-14-09, 8:08 pm
We have had threads like this before....the only information that you are going to get will be their Forvm names. Their real names will not be given out

AFTazz06
01-14-09, 8:39 pm
There's also a little section in the Forvm called, "Ask the "pros"" try searching.

ghost
01-14-09, 8:52 pm
There's also a little section in the Forvm called, "Ask the "pros"" try searching.

um...... that isnt what he was asking...

but like Wides stated, we do not give out the real names of the Pro's. or many of the watchmen.

Angst
01-14-09, 9:54 pm
What? But Angst is my real name...... lol

But seriously the Pros are some of the most knowledgeable and elite athletes in this sport, whose been in the game for a long time and embodies the Animal mindset.

Arnold Is Numero Uno
01-14-09, 11:22 pm
Why can't we know their names? Isn't Evan Centopani one of them?

AFTazz06
01-14-09, 11:57 pm
um...... that isnt what he was asking...

but like Wides stated, we do not give out the real names of the Pro's. or many of the watchmen.

He asked what were their nicknames.

B-rad89
01-15-09, 12:01 am
Why can't we know their names? Isn't Evan Centopani one of them?

This^^^

He asked what were their nicknames.

No... Ox, The House... I know the guys nicknames. Just if I want to look up physiques and shit... I can't.

Little Z
01-15-09, 12:10 am
I was gonna say, all he is asking for are the names of the sponsored "pros" not their home address, phone numbers, etc...

ghost
01-15-09, 6:24 am
forum policy guys, we do not give out names, even if you do already know them. we do not give them out.. end of discussion.