PDA

View Full Version : This Year's "Sea of Yellow"...

Universal Rep
01-15-09, 11:18 am
So what's it gonna be fellas?

Elite
01-15-09, 11:25 am
A sea of Limited Edition T's hopefully.

mritter3
01-15-09, 11:26 am
man that sounds good to me, im in.

RooRooTJ
01-15-09, 11:26 am
How about the Sea of yellow Hats. Bring them back.

Universal Rep
01-15-09, 11:27 am

Limited edition T? Limited edition ABC T?? Limited edition Animal T??? FORVM T????

Flash419
01-15-09, 11:29 am

A new Animal T?

Sounds good to me!

Elite
01-15-09, 11:30 am
Limited edition T? Limited edition ABC T?? Limited edition Animal T??? FORVM T????

No wonder you sailed through Universal High and got your rep status, your full of good ideas!

B Con
01-15-09, 1:20 pm
Blackout!

Universal Rep
01-15-09, 1:27 pm
No wonder you sailed through Universal High and got your rep status, your full of good ideas!

Meh, I went to graduation ceremony, but they refused to hand me the diploma. Go figure.

InkdMuscle
01-15-09, 1:32 pm
I think a shirt for all the ABC Chapters would be cool. You could do it like the forvm tee so that way all the chapters could grab one and we can rep our chapter.

sanga
01-15-09, 5:26 pm
Limited Edition T with The Cage and 25 years on it?

Mr. Dead
01-15-09, 6:30 pm
I have some ideas, but I'll keep them on hold, for a bit...

mjsef88
01-17-09, 8:11 pm
What ever happened to the Chapter specific Animal Shirts?

No doubt alot of guys are into Animal, but not as big as a percentage of those guys are actually on the boards/going to ABC's.

Pizzalamp
01-17-09, 10:10 pm
i would like to see a gathering in the cage and we are given limited edition iconic tees signed by every universal pro from the past and present...a q&a from the founders and supplement formulators of universal ... and a barbeque in the cage w/ steaks and chicken cooked by the pros

arsilva
01-17-09, 10:28 pm
and a barbeque in the cage w/ steaks and chicken cooked by the pros

nothin like the smell of carbon monoxide in the mornin

EDIT: and i like the idea of a BlackOut. "Animal Blackout Arnold Classic '09"

Mr. Dead
01-18-09, 12:09 pm
Blackout!

nothin like the smell of carbon monoxide in the mornin

EDIT: and i like the idea of a BlackOut. "Animal Blackout Arnold Classic '09"

Definitely likin' the Blackout idea....

jer
01-18-09, 12:22 pm
Blackout!
YEAH. I like it.

i would like to see a gathering in the cage and we are given limited edition iconic tees signed by every universal pro from the past and present...a q&a from the founders and supplement formulators of universal ... and a barbeque in the cage w/ steaks and chicken cooked by the pros

Always the creative one.

naturalguy
01-18-09, 1:10 pm
Blackout is the way to go

InkdMuscle
01-18-09, 1:14 pm
Blackout is the way to go

Lets hit up the black out then. have a big Iconic T with with a HUUUUUGE ANIMAL "A" on the back.

deanna7272
01-18-09, 1:24 pm
Likin' the BLACKOUT idea with the "A"...

It doesn't have to say anything else, it's "understood"...

Vinny G
01-18-09, 1:36 pm
Cannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Diggggggggggggggggg itttttttttttttttttttttttt

sanga
01-18-09, 2:12 pm
lol

Like the blackout idea too.

arsilva
01-18-09, 2:20 pm
Lets hit up the black out then. have a big Iconic T with with a HUUUUUGE ANIMAL "A" on the back.

im feelin the idea of the huge A on the back, instead of the normal one top center

B Con
01-18-09, 7:35 pm
BLACKOUT would be nice. All the black Animal Ts or LE gear....

mjsef88
01-18-09, 7:43 pm
Seventhed or fifteenthed or whatever number for the Blackout. Black and White Lettering. Classic, clean cut and simple. Everything Animal's been.

Cannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Diggggggggggggggggg itttttttttttttttttttttttt

The Warriors....one of the best movies...ever...

Flash419
01-18-09, 10:47 pm
Likin' the BLACKOUT idea with the "A"...

It doesn't have to say anything else, it's "understood"...

Agreed.... like this idea ALOT!

InkdMuscle
01-19-09, 1:15 pm
Looks like some ANIMALS like my idea of the big "A" on the back of a Black Iconic T for the "Blackout". Hopefully corporate will dig it!!

RooRooTJ
01-20-09, 8:02 am
Looks like some ANIMALS like my idea of the big "A" on the back of a Black Iconic T for the "Blackout". Hopefully corporate will dig it!!

Wouldnt that just be the original Animal shirt? With Animal on the front and the Big A on the pack.

joe-yamma
01-20-09, 9:46 am
Cannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Diggggggggggggggggg ittttttttttttttttttttttttone of my favorite movie quotes ever!
here you go Vinny:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw9yEuwohkk

JUGGERNAUT
01-20-09, 10:24 am
ANIMAL is dark, so go for the blackout.

InkdMuscle
01-20-09, 2:56 pm
Wouldnt that just be the original Animal shirt? With Animal on the front and the Big A on the pack.

No, i was hoping for a new iconic just for the cage. nothing that we already have.

RooRooTJ
01-21-09, 8:21 am
No, i was hoping for a new iconic just for the cage. nothing that we already have.

How about something like this

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l227/RooRooTJ/wm-back.jpg

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l227/RooRooTJ/wm-front.jpg

InkdMuscle
01-21-09, 11:38 am
How about something like this

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l227/RooRooTJ/wm-back.jpg

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l227/RooRooTJ/wm-front.jpg

Yeah something a long the line of this. except make the "A" bigger on back.

BamBam
01-21-09, 11:42 am

What is E.) all of the above lol!

Big C
01-22-09, 9:12 am
Blackout would be perfect for this year.

I also had another idea, possibly for 010. The Animals would wear all "Red" and this would be "Hell in a Cell" b/c we're in the cage. That would be bad ass!

LittleMan55
01-22-09, 9:22 am
Black Out!!!!!

Firedrake
01-22-09, 2:25 pm
I like "Blackout", but let's go all the way -- make it black glossy ink logo on the black shirt, so you really have to look to see what it is -- but we'll know! Then, maybe do one of the Animal Iconic logos with one of the pros, done also in glossy black.

. . . maybe a little too subtle, but it goes with the "blackout" theme really well -- they just won't show up in pix that well.

Hmmm . . . this requires more thought

::drake skulks back into cave::

JUGGERNAUT
01-22-09, 2:36 pm

I also had another idea, possibly for 010. The Animals would wear all "Red" and this would be "Hell in a Cell" b/c we're in the cage. That would be bad ass!

A BLOOD RED color....sweet

joe-yamma
01-22-09, 2:40 pm
I also had another idea, possibly for 010. The Animals would wear all "Red" and this would be "Hell in a Cell" b/c we're in the cage. That would be bad ass!red shirts with black lettering would be sweet!

Black Out!!!!! +1

I like "Blackout", but let's go all the way -- make it black glossy ink logo on the black shirt, so you really have to look to see what it is -- but we'll know! Then, maybe do one of the Animal Iconic logos with one of the pros, done also in glossy black.
. . . maybe a little too subtle, but it goes with the "blackout" theme really well -- they just won't show up in pix that well.
black on black... my favorite.

InkdMuscle
01-22-09, 3:12 pm
red shirts with black lettering would be sweet!

+1

black on black... my favorite.

I 3rd the black on black. Do it like the Ringer T

Another option would b to have a spot where we could put our Forvm names. Like the "Forvm-T" so that way we could identify all the animals there.

Firedrake
01-22-09, 3:22 pm
I 3rd the black on black. Do it like the Ringer T

Another option would b to have a spot where we could put our Forvm names. Like the "Forvm-T" so that way we could identify all the animals there.

I -like- that idea -- I don't know what some of these folks look like!

JUGGERNAUT
01-22-09, 3:40 pm
I -like- that idea -- I don't know what some of these folks look like!

We are not pretty haha

Firedrake
01-22-09, 7:22 pm
We are not pretty haha

THAT, I figured. To borrow a phrase, "it's not about pretty". Nonetheless, I sometimes wish the Forum allow picture avatars. Of course, then you'd all see how grey I am . . .

InkdMuscle
01-22-09, 10:22 pm
THAT, I figured. To borrow a phrase, "it's not about pretty". Nonetheless, I sometimes wish the Forum allow picture avatars. Of course, then you'd all see how grey I am . . .

But like i said earlier gramps. You got the sean conery thing going. Except ANIMAL style.

deanna7272
01-22-09, 11:43 pm
We are not pretty haha

Hmmmmmmm...... lol

TheBassGuy
01-22-09, 11:45 pm
We are not pretty haha

i beg to differ sir...lol

Little Z
01-22-09, 11:54 pm
We are not pretty haha

I am.. and you know it..

Black is my favorite color btw.. just.. ya know.. tossin that out there.. haha

JUGGERNAUT
01-23-09, 10:43 am

greyer the wiser...

JUGGERNAUT
01-23-09, 10:48 am
Hmmmmmmm...... lol

Sorry hun, just talking about the guys.

i beg to differ sir...lol

You are a lucky man, don't rob us of all our women with those good looks.

I am.. and you know it..

Nothing wrong with knowing

Black is my favorite color btw.. just.. ya know.. tossin that out there.. haha

Yeah, it's kinda all-purpose

deanna7272
01-23-09, 3:47 pm
Sorry hun, just talking about the guys.

Awwwww, I know... Just thought I'd throw that out there!!! See ya in about 6....

stolzenator
01-27-09, 9:32 pm
so did i hear we're goin with a Black Sea this year?

BamBam
01-28-09, 11:24 am

From what I read...yes! I'm stoked...but I'm sure they will have a shirt special for this one guys...it is 25 yrs of ANIMAL rockin' the Arnold Classic!

IN IRON,
BB-

naturalguy
01-28-09, 11:29 am

BlackOUT is the theme

Mr. Dead
01-28-09, 11:30 am
BlackOUT is the theme

Definitely going to be sweet!!!

InkdMuscle
01-28-09, 11:32 am
BlackOUT is the theme

Hell yeah!!!! Is theShop gonna do a lil promo like they did last year with the sea of yellow so everyone can grab the blackout Tee.

Little Z
01-28-09, 11:52 pm
BlackOUT is the theme

Im just sooo excited.. and I.. just cant hide it? haha

InkdMuscle
01-28-09, 11:56 pm
Im just sooo excited.. and I.. just cant hide it? haha

I know i know i know i think i like it.LOL

Little Z
01-29-09, 12:11 am
I know i know i know i think i like it.LOL

solid bro. solid.

I think we should set up a booth, and do requests. You down? hahah

InkdMuscle
01-29-09, 12:13 am
solid bro. solid.

I think we should set up a booth, and do requests. You down? hahah

HAHA!!! ANIMAL Sound tracks for everyone by Little Z & InkdMuscle!! =D

Little Z
01-29-09, 12:15 am
HAHA!!! ANIMAL Sound tracks for everyone by Little Z & InkdMuscle!! =D

I can see our fans now bro. The millions and millions of pennies we would earn.. hahaha

prowrestler
01-29-09, 12:22 am
I can see our fans now bro. The millions and millions of pennies we would earn.. hahaha

play some brujeria and mudvayne and hatebreed and ill give ya a nickle

sea of yellow eh? i got a red T, guess i cant come after all...

Little Z
01-29-09, 12:23 am
play some brujeria and mudvayne and hatebreed and ill give ya a nickle

sea of yellow eh? i got a red T, guess i cant come after all...

Yellow? Son you better get your eyes checked.. they're callin for a total BLACKOUT at the Arnold this year..

haha, i better see you there bro.. remember.. sunglasses..

prowrestler
01-29-09, 12:27 am
Yellow? Son you better get your eyes checked.. they're callin for a total BLACKOUT at the Arnold this year..

haha, i better see you there bro.. remember.. sunglasses..

we got black Ts now! shit im lost lol but black t's are SICK! ill buy 1 now lol

ps, get yo fatass on MSN lol

LittleMan55
01-29-09, 9:26 am
BlackOUT is the theme

Anyone else catch that Ng purposely used caps for the OUT? Guess our goal now is to crack that part...

On a side note I will have every black Animal T I own with me. Black will be all I wear that weekend.

Firedrake
01-29-09, 5:25 pm
Anyone else catch that Ng purposely used caps for the OUT? Guess our goal now is to crack that part...

On a side note I will have every black Animal T I own with me. Black will be all I wear that weekend.

WOnderful! Add the sunglasses and we can be "The Men in Black" (and women . . .) Protecting the Cage from the scum of the Arnold!

Little Z
01-29-09, 9:49 pm
WOnderful! Add the sunglasses and we can be "The Men in Black" (and women . . .) Protecting the Cage from the scum of the Arnold!

Sunglasses... nice..

deanna7272
01-29-09, 10:44 pm

Hmmmmm... Interesting....

Black was my wardrobe choice in the first place, I have to take ANYTHING "slimming".... HA HA HA

InkdMuscle
01-30-09, 1:15 am
Hmmmmm... Interesting....

Black was my wardrobe choice in the first place, I have to take ANYTHING "slimming".... HA HA HA

HAHA, Im gonna bring all my gear too. Plus i plan on grab'n some more at the cage.

BamBam
01-30-09, 1:50 am
I am going to spend so much money at the Cage it is not even funny.....

arsilva
01-30-09, 1:52 am
I am going to spend so much money at the Cage it is not even funny.....

for my bday this year, i simply asked people for "Money for the Cage"

xMATT182x
01-30-09, 1:57 am
so this is a dumb question, but what is "The Cage"? I've heard a lot about it.

arsilva
01-30-09, 1:59 am

Animal's "booth" at the Arnold Classic Fitness Expo. But it's way more than a booth. Got the Pros in there with weights, lifting comps. The Lad. basically sick shit. And, of course, its all in a fenced in "Cage."

BamBam
01-30-09, 2:00 am
for my bday this year, i simply asked people for "Money for the Cage"

Smart man!

"THE CAGE" is the ANIMALPAK "booth" at the Arnold Classic in Colombus, OH every year in March. It is one of a kind. Often imitated, never duplicated! It is intense, hardcore, but down to earth. You can chat one on one with the pros themselves, get some awesome training info from them, see soem crazy weightlifting events, or just hang and feel apart of a huge family! Def. a must if you can afford to go!!

xMATT182x
01-30-09, 2:02 am
that sounds pretty much fuckin awesome. I'll def have to look into and see if I can make the trip. It would be def worth the money and time!

arsilva
01-30-09, 2:04 am
that sounds pretty much fuckin awesome. I'll def have to look into and see if I can make the trip. It would be def worth the money and time!

yeah bro, and entrance to the Expo is only 10 if i heard correctly. someone correct me if i'm wrong. this will be my first time at the Arnold/Cage. cannnnot wait

norrim1
01-30-09, 2:05 am
Here's some videos that were shot last year. It'll give you an idea of what goes on in the Cage. Check it out bro..

http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=399

Little Z
01-30-09, 2:06 am
yeah bro, and entrance to the Expo is only 10 if i heard correctly. someone correct me if i'm wrong. this will be my first time at the Arnold/Cage. cannnnot wait

Correct tickets to the Expo part of The Arnold Sports Festival are $10/day

xMATT182x
01-30-09, 2:22 am
Looks awesome, It would be great experience to go and learn more from the pros and just be around like minded people that have the same goals as us.

Little Z
01-30-09, 4:40 pm
Looks awesome, It would be great experience to go and learn more from the pros and just be around like minded people that have the same goals as us.

Absolutely bro, you will never be the same once you have experienced this event, trust me.

JUGGERNAUT
01-30-09, 4:44 pm
Absolutely bro, you will never be the same once you have experienced this event, trust me.

YOUR STATEMENT COULD NOT BE MORE ACCURATE....

deanna7272
01-30-09, 8:13 pm
Wow... I just watched those vids again... Seems like yesterday....

Forget cabin fever.... I'm getting CAGE RAGE.... I can't wait....

Little Z
01-30-09, 8:41 pm
Wow... I just watched those vids again... Seems like yesterday....

Forget cabin fever.... I'm getting CAGE RAGE.... I can't wait....

I think they have a cream for that D..
hahaha

my favorite scene.. D chillin in the background with what? her phone.. haha

Bootleg
02-03-09, 11:51 am
black Tee with large friggin A on the Back...

InkdMuscle
02-05-09, 4:38 pm
So as the Arnold is about 4weeks away Is corporate coming out with a new "blackout" tee in time to allow for shipping to people who are on the west coast(cough cough). Or are we just gonna sport our black animal gear we already have?? Just wondering.

naturalguy
02-05-09, 5:15 pm
So as the Arnold is about 4weeks away Is corporate coming out with a new "blackout" tee in time to allow for shipping to people who are on the west coast(cough cough). Or are we just gonna sport our black animal gear we already have?? Just wondering.

There will be a limited edition blackout T available at The Cage. To get into the Blackout event at the Cage you can wear any black Animal t-shirt.

LittleMan55
02-05-09, 6:13 pm
There will be a limited edition blackout T available at The Cage. To get into the Blackout event at the Cage you can wear any black Animal t-shirt.

This is going to kick ass!

InkdMuscle
02-05-09, 10:41 pm

Thanks NG. I guess im brining all my Black ANIMAL gear with me then. Not to mention I dropping some serious dough at the cage to. thank god for the tax refund. LOL

Little Z
02-05-09, 10:52 pm

What are the chances of corp. running a special or "promo" for all the members who currently dont have any black Animal shirt(s)?

That way they can be all good for the event until they get their Blackout shirt(s)..

Im set, but I was just thinking of the Animals who are going to be making it out who might not have any black gear since the Iconics
became so popular.. just my thoughts..

InkdMuscle
02-05-09, 10:53 pm
What are the chances of corp. running a special or "promo" for all the members who currently dont have any black Animal shirt(s)?

That way they can be all good for the event until they get their Blackout shirt(s)..

Im set, but I was just thinking of the Animals who are going to be making it out who might not have any black gear since the Iconics
became so popular.. just my thoughts..

You can always get clothing dye and hook up one of ur ANIMAL shirts if corp. doesnt do a promo. LOL

Firefist
02-05-09, 10:54 pm
yes, to second z's post. just to make sure that THE FORVM members all have a black to get in on the BLACKOUT events. it would kind of suck if a forvm member went in and all the blackout t's were gone, and they didnt have a black animal shirt, thus missing out on all the action.

Little Z
02-05-09, 10:54 pm
You can always get clothing dye and hook up one of ur ANIMAL shirts if corp. doesnt do a promo. LOL

HAH.. bro dont think I forgout about the Little Z and InkdMuscle Animaloke booth..

dannynb
02-05-09, 10:56 pm
NG...sweet deal, can't wait.

InkdMuscle
02-05-09, 11:21 pm
HAH.. bro dont think I forgout about the Little Z and InkdMuscle Animaloke booth..

and u know this mannnnnnnnnnnn. "Gotta have me my boats & hoes".

Firedrake
02-06-09, 1:36 am
Gee (he said innocently) . . . are we still going to be seeing Blackout Onesies forD-Boys little girl? ::grin::

InkdMuscle
02-06-09, 10:06 am
Gee (he said innocently) . . . are we still going to be seeing Blackout Onesies forD-Boys little girl? ::grin::

I hope so. if not we will have to find the smallest ANIMAL gear to bring back for DBOYS lil girl. Wait did i say DBOYS lil girl. I meant all of SoCal Crews lil girl. Since we will get to see her grow up. =D. Instead of 3 men and a lil lady. Its going to be 12 ANIMALS and a lil lady. LOL

deanna7272
02-06-09, 10:10 pm

Thanks for the heads up Ng... Can't wait to see 'em...

Can the days go by ANY slower????

28 days....

naturalguy
02-10-09, 2:24 pm
Special promo code for a discount on a t-shirt

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=23488

Any black Animal t-shirt will get you into the Blackout event on Saturday at 12noon at The Cage.

For those that don't own a black Animal t, we have set up a special discount code for our loyal FORVM members.

This discount is only good for this t-shirt:

http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=143

This is a limited time offer.

Mr. Dead
02-10-09, 2:26 pm

Any black Animal t-shirt will get you into the Blackout event on Saturday at 12noon at The Cage.

For those that don't own a black Animal t, we have set up a special discount code for our loyal FORVM members.

Sweet!!!

LittleMan55
02-10-09, 5:09 pm

Thanks for the heads up NG! Thats a sweet deal!

Hoomgar
02-11-09, 1:51 pm
Excellent!

dannynb
02-12-09, 1:01 am
Done ordered....and got a few extra goodies while in the shop.