PDA

View Full Version : Beta Test Review Thread

Valkyrie44
01-15-09, 11:38 am
Here's the spot for the winners to post what they think of the prototypes.

One rule:

Don't let out the flavors or ingredients!

Let us know what you think of the taste, the mixibility, the effectiveness, if it's something you would buy, etc.

Can't wait to hear what ya think!

mritter3
01-15-09, 11:43 am
cannot wait to hear what everyone thinks of the new flavors....

Hercules
01-15-09, 11:57 am
I'm already a fan of Flavor B. I'll mix up some Flavor A this afternoon...

TigerAce01
01-15-09, 12:15 pm
Tried flavor B yesterday, tried flavor A today. Both are great light flavors, they went along perfectly with my workouts. Mixability was great, it actually surprised me. All in all, it's a good solid product.

-Ace

BigDubbDiesel
01-15-09, 2:46 pm
Tried "Flavor A" last night after making myself get to the gym, running on 4 hours of sleep doesnt help much, i worked out back and forearms, and i give it a 10/10. It mixes incredibly well, unlike other brands where the mixture is chalky and doesnt dissolve well. The taste was really good, I havent tried Flavor B yet, but the new supplement gets two thumbs up. I'll keep you guys posted.

Little Z
01-15-09, 11:42 pm
I feel left out V..

Me and my friggen personal issues gotta fuck up my testing.. hahaha.. I am hoping to have the samples Monday..

So I will start my write up then..

Thanks again, and keep em comin boys..

Universal Rep
01-16-09, 1:32 pm
Subbed.

Little Z
01-17-09, 12:35 am
Pulled in the drive after my Dr. appt today, and low and behold the lovely UPS man left me a gift..

Thanks again to SportPharma and everyone involved in allowing us to check this out..

I got bad news at the doc, but I will still give this a proper run, and give great feedback!

Tomorrow is the first day..

BigDubbDiesel
01-17-09, 1:17 pm
I started boxing again, so yesterday on my off day I did some heavy bag work, some MMA with my training partner, and a couple routines for like an hour, had some flavor A through the duration of the training and I was fuckin pumped, I love this stuff.

Little Z
01-17-09, 1:21 pm
I started boxing again, so yesterday on my off day I did some heavy bag work, some MMA with my training partner, and a couple routines for like an hour, had some flavor A through the duration of the training and I was fuckin pumped, I love this stuff.

nice bro.. im hittin my first batch today and cant decide which to try..

Valkyrie44
01-20-09, 2:07 pm
Alright! Everybody seems to like the product so far. Both flavors have received great reviews.

I can't wait to hear what you think Little Z. Did you go with flavor A or B?

Little Z
01-20-09, 3:17 pm
Alright! Everybody seems to like the product so far. Both flavors have received great reviews.

I can't wait to hear what you think Little Z. Did you go with flavor A or B?

Flavor A was my first victim.

One of my things is I always get a wiff of what im using when I open a container, and I was really pleased with this first test..

Next I measured out the correct serving size and placed that into some ice cold water and gave her a shake..

It mixed very easily and I was pleased I did not have to shake it for 5 minutes haha..

I placed it in the freezer to stay nice and cold, when removed from the freezer to head to the gym, it was crystal clear..

Upon my first taste, I was very suprised at how light it was, the flavor was not over powering..

It kept me going throughout my workout and some cardio..

I was very pleased with this first test and would definately purchase this product..

Thanks again for everything..

BigDubbDiesel
01-20-09, 7:48 pm
Tried Flavor B today for my back/forearm workout, it mixed great, but the taste wasnt as satisfying at Flavor A. Flavor B was just as effective, but I felt like it was hard to consume because I wasnt fond of the taste. So i give it a 5/10 overall. The new sportpharm supplement is legit and I would for sure purchase Flavor A for future use. Thanks again Valkyrie44 for this opportunity to try out this product. Hopefully my input has been helpful, hit me up if you need more details. -Dubb

Little Z
01-21-09, 12:03 am
Flavor B was the victim tonight.

Smell test, passed with flying colors.

Measured, dropped in water, mixed. Seemed to need a longer shake than Flavor A but mixed nicely.

Stuck in freezer till I walked out the door (20 mins or so) nice and cold and clear.

First taste, taste was nice, not as flavorful as Flavor A to me. Got me through the workout..

After trying both Flavors now, my choice would definately have to be Flavor A on this.

I will be testing some more, but as it stands now, Flavor A has this test in the bag..

Thanks for this opportunity, loved this chance to help out. Would love to purchase Flavor A once it's released..

atrain11b
01-21-09, 7:26 pm
Just so everyone doesn't think I am not keeping up to my end, I received the items, and will begin my test Thursday. Sorry its such a late beginning, but the Army had me tied up over the last couple weeks.

Based solely off of smelling the two, I believe I am going to like "Flavor A" more. However, smells can be deceiving.

Little Z
01-21-09, 9:56 pm
Flavor A again.

No complaints, still at the top of my list out of these two flavors.

Great work-out yet again.

Hercules
01-26-09, 8:08 am
After using all of the Flavor B and with one serving left of Flavor A, I am going to go against the grain of what other have said and say I prefer B. I like the subtlety of the flavor. (I'm also the kind of guy who thinks Gatorade is too sweet and waters it down some.) The mixability of both is great; they both dissolve very well even in very cold water. There is rarely anything in the bottom of my water bottle when I'm finished. Here is my assessment of the product:

Taste
Flavor A: 8 out of 10
Flavor B: 9.5 out of 10

Mixability
Both flavors: 9.9 out of 10

The negatives:
A premeasured scoop would have been helpful. Because I'm a science teacher, I do have access to digital scales. I simply measured out the amounts specified in the directions and placed them in individual plastic containers. (There was slightly more than 5 servings per container - a bit of a bonus.)

The positives:
Although I preferred one flavor over the other, I found both flavors to taste very good. They both dissolved very well, even in the cold water from the drinking fountain in my gym. I also like the ingredient profile. This is certainly a product I would be interested in for future use and could be a great addition to anyone's supplement arsenal.

Little Z
01-27-09, 2:23 pm
After using all of the Flavor B and with one serving left of Flavor A, I am going to go against the grain of what other have said and say I prefer B. I like the subtlety of the flavor. (I'm also the kind of guy who thinks Gatorade is too sweet and waters it down some.) The mixability of both is great; they both dissolve very well even in very cold water. There is rarely anything in the bottom of my water bottle when I'm finished. Here is my assessment of the product:

Taste
Flavor A: 8 out of 10
Flavor B: 9.5 out of 10

Mixability
Both flavors: 9.9 out of 10

The negatives:
A premeasured scoop would have been helpful. Because I'm a science teacher, I do have access to digital scales. I simply measured out the amounts specified in the directions and placed them in individual plastic containers. (There was slightly more than 5 servings per container - a bit of a bonus.)

The positives:
Although I preferred one flavor over the other, I found both flavors to taste very good. They both dissolved very well, even in the cold water from the drinking fountain in my gym. I also like the ingredient profile. This is certainly a product I would be interested in for future use and could be a great addition to anyone's supplement arsenal.

Solid write-up bro, you're right both flavors had a good taste, I cant wait to see what they finally release..
I am sure both will be aval. in the future, again solid write-up..

atrain11b
01-27-09, 6:49 pm
Thursday: "Flavor A", warm water, mixed with amount as directed (Took some guessing). Tasted fine, but I believe it'll taste better with cold water.

Friday: "Flavor B", cold water. Not my favorite of the two, but for someone who hates this flavor to begin with, I was surprised I did not hate it as much as other supps with this flavor. As of now I will label this as tolerable.

Monday: "Flavor A", cold water, taste was about the same with cold water. This is a good thing

Tuesday: "Flavor B", warm water. This is definitely a flavor that requires COLD water IMO.

SO FAR: First off I agree with Hercules, I need a scoop. I gave up on trying to figure out the suggested servings, so I got 5 small tupperware containers, and divvied it up across the board to five equal servings.

Mixability is not an issue with either of the flavors.

More to follow as I finish off the items this week, and the beginning of next.

BigDubbDiesel
01-28-09, 7:56 pm
yeah i already had a scoop for the serving size from my shock therapy container, that was my only concern too. Again thanks sportpharm for this opportunity, Flavor A will be in my gym bag as soon as it hits the market. eat big and train hard. -Dubb

atrain11b
02-03-09, 7:46 pm
Thursday: "Flavor A" Still my favorite of the two.

Friday: "Flavor B" Still tolerable, just not my favorite

Monday: "Flavor A" Ice cold water, tasted extra good this time. Reminds me of a certain drink with a distinct flavor, however if I was to say, it would give this flavor away. Its just good.

Tuesday: "Flavor B" Mixed in Ice Cold water, this is the way to go for this flavor. Not great, but still not bad.

Just 2 more days to go, will have a final conclusion on Monday. Still rolling with "Flavor A" as my favorite.