PDA

View Full Version : The Induction

G Diesel
01-15-09, 1:50 pm
Climbing the Animal ladder is not an easy process, but it is certainly one worthy of aspiration. Over the years you've seen the meteoric ascent of the pros and the steady progress of the other brothers who have contributed in their own unique ways and laid out their personal journies in front of you, all creating what can best be coined the Animal experience. I've seen it first hand... Hell, I've been a part of it.

The common thread amongst all involved is a commitment to paying dues and the pride to represent themselves and as a result Animal, in the most positive of lights... To be role models that the next generation can look to for guidance and as a positive example of the lifestyle lived properly.

We recently brought Hola Bola into the fold, elevating him, bringing him to Vegas to rep Animal at the Olympia this past fall. Hola Bola will again be in attendance in The Cage. Following in his footsteps, I'm proud to announce that Big Wides and McFly will join him and be in the mix at the 2009 Arnold. Like Hola, Wides and McFly have been active, helpful, positive members of the F O R V M, staunch supporters of the ABCs and have distinguished themselves in the gym and in competition.

These three have stood apart as athletes, as representatives of the Animal brand, but most importantly as men. We're honored to welcome them into the fold and congratulate them in their accomplishment. Much respect fellas, this is just the beginning. Here is where the real work begins...

Who will be the next to be inducted and elevated in the Animal hierarchy? Well fellas, that is up to you...

Peace, G

Hollow
01-15-09, 1:52 pm
A huge congratulations to Big Wides and McFly. Very well deserving!

Universal Rep
01-15-09, 1:56 pm
Congrats go out to the three 'em, HB, BW and Mc. In my very limited dealings with 'em and based on their posts I've read here, it seems pretty clear they understand the Animal ethos and know what it means to represent. The Cage is gonna be one big party...

deanna7272
01-15-09, 1:56 pm
I also commend these fellas for living the life. We all know that it's not easy going against the grain of what others feel is "normal" but it's something that we all understand. They have all proven to be ANIMAL through and though...

Congrats to you all and I am sure that you will continue to live, breathe, and believe in ANIMAL...

B Con
01-15-09, 1:59 pm
Congrats and very well deserved.

C.Coronato
01-15-09, 2:03 pm
Congrats fellas. What a cool honor to rep a company like this.

wedge
01-15-09, 2:53 pm
Tip of the shaker cup to Hola Bola, Big Wides and McFly.
Congrats brothers.

Aggression
01-15-09, 3:05 pm
Congratulations guys.

JUGGERNAUT
01-15-09, 3:25 pm
Congrats you two!

(and no raiding my POP Tart stash in the cage lockers)

rev8ball
01-15-09, 3:26 pm
Big time congrats, bros! Lookin' forward to the trouble making at the Arnold!

McFly
01-15-09, 3:35 pm
thanks everyone and a big thank you to UN. This will be my first time to the Arnold and to spend in the Cage couldn't make it any better. I actually heard about the cage before I knew it was even at the Arnold! HA

it is a huge honor and will rep UN/Animal to the highest standard...this place has become like family to me. thank you......

....I gotta eat.....PEACE

nck219
01-15-09, 3:45 pm
Congrats fellas. Lookin forward to seein you guys at the Arnold...

Mr. Dead
01-15-09, 3:48 pm
HUUUGE congrats, brothers!!! And well deserved!!!

Thrawn
01-15-09, 3:49 pm
Big congratulations to the new inductees. A high honour, but well earned.

Big Wides
01-15-09, 4:00 pm
Thanks fellas and a big thanks to UN for allowing me this oppurtunity to work the CAGE this year. I went to the Arnold last year and the best booth was the Cage, not only because of the atmosphere but also because of the dudes there. I will do all I can to represent UN/Animal to the fullest and the best of my abilities.

Elite
01-15-09, 4:06 pm
Big congrats to all. Thoroughly deserved.

J-Dawg
01-15-09, 4:06 pm
Big congrats fellas. It'll be great to have you guys working along with us at The Cage. We've got some cool things in store for this year and it's nice to have some new faces in the mix.

Cellerator65
01-15-09, 4:10 pm
oh hell yeah, big ups to wides and mcfly

mritter3
01-15-09, 4:29 pm
very well deserved and congratulations to both of you

Nightshift
01-15-09, 4:33 pm
Congrats to both!

Wasteland
01-15-09, 5:17 pm
Congratulations to Big Wides, McFly and Hola Bola. Show them how it's done in C-Bus.

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
01-15-09, 8:45 pm
Congratulations fellas. I know you guys will rep Animal the way it was meant to.

Big C
01-15-09, 9:12 pm
Congrats fellas. A couple very solid dudes there. Lookin forward to hangin and bangin some weight around at the Classic with you guys.

shortstack
01-15-09, 10:03 pm
Congrats Brothers. You all three deserve it.

shortstack

Flash419
01-15-09, 10:08 pm
Congrats to all 3 of you!

Look forward to meeting you face to face at the Cage!

Hoomgar
01-15-09, 11:07 pm
Awesome picks Universal. Congratulations Big Wides and McFly. You guys earned this. You both rock! Looking forward to what the future holds for all of you.

Hg

dannynb
01-16-09, 12:18 am
My hats off to you fellas. Def an honor that I am positive you guys will live up to.

Phil800101
01-16-09, 4:06 am
Congratulations guys!

prafull
01-16-09, 7:42 am
congrats guys...proud of ya.

On Letting Go
01-16-09, 7:52 am
Congrats guys. Quite an accomplishment.

OLG

Hola Bola
01-16-09, 11:07 am
Thanks everyone. It will definately be an honor representing Animal in the Cage.

I'll see you all there!

naturalguy
01-16-09, 11:10 am
Congrats to all 3. All will be great additions to the team and I am glad to be rubbing elbows with you guys. It's gonna be a great time in C-bus!

Maiden69
01-16-09, 3:20 pm
Congrats to all!

Hoomgar
01-16-09, 3:38 pm
Thanks everyone. It will definately be an honor representing Animal in the Cage.

I'll see you all there!

Congrats to all 3. All will be great additions to the team and I am glad to be rubbing elbows with you guys. It's gonna be a great time in C-bus!

Yea I didn't congratulate you HB but it wasn't meant as a dis, I just considered you as already being here bro. Congrats just the same man.

Hg

Hollow
01-16-09, 4:25 pm
Yea I didn't congratulate you HB but it wasn't meant as a dis, I just considered you as already being here bro. Congrats just the same man.

Hg

X2 here, I was under the same impression.

Alta0331
01-17-09, 4:34 pm
Congrats guys

BigAnt
01-18-09, 8:58 pm
Congrats to all, GREAT job!

Looking forward to seeing you all in OH!

JMC
01-18-09, 9:32 pm
Cheers to you both!

h 3 L L b 0 y
01-19-09, 12:55 pm
Congratz guys. HB is huuuuuuuge.

Hola Bola
02-04-09, 9:19 pm
Congratz guys. HB is huuuuuuuge.

Haha, thanks man. I feel like a child next to guys like Wrath, House, and Ox though... pictures are one thing, but seeing them in person is totally different!

sodapop
02-05-09, 8:44 am
Congrats to the three of you! And, I agree, Hola Bola IS huge.

xMATT182x
02-06-09, 3:17 am
Congrats guys, much respect to all of you. I'm positive you guys will bring a wealth of knowledge and heart to animal.

Mr. Dead
02-24-11, 9:47 pm
Climbing the Animal ladder is not an easy process, but it is certainly one worthy of aspiration. Over the years you've seen the meteoric ascent of the pros and the steady progress of the other brothers who have contributed in their own unique ways and laid out their personal journies in front of you, all creating what can best be coined the Animal experience. I've seen it first hand... Hell, I've been a part of it.

The common thread amongst all involved is a commitment to paying dues and the pride to represent themselves and as a result Animal, in the most positive of lights... To be role models that the next generation can look to for guidance and as a positive example of the lifestyle lived properly.
Who will be the next to be inducted and elevated in the Animal hierarchy? Well fellas, that is up to you...

Peace, G

I kind of wonder whatever happened to this...???