PDA

View Full Version : cycling M stak

Asafa_2012
01-16-09, 7:28 am
When on M stak after your 21 days cycle and your one week off if you go with another 21 days will the same results be achieved or will the results be positive?

Little Z
01-16-09, 10:58 am
When on M stak after your 21 days cycle and your one week off if you go with another 21 days will the same results be achieved or will the results be positive?

You can never predict what type of results/gains you will have when using supplements, I have always had positive
results those, only with a proper diet, work out routine, and supplements.. Make sure you take that 1 week off if you
decide to do 2 cycles of M-Stak..

Aggression
01-16-09, 11:02 am
You can never predict what type of results/gains you will have when using supplements, I have always had positive
results those, only with a proper diet, work out routine, and supplements.. Make sure you take that 1 week off if you
decide to do 2 cycles of M-Stak..

Agree

Supplements will work, as long as everything else is in check. The week long break from M-stak allows your body to not become dependent on the supplement. Let your body run on it's own for a week, then throw M-stak back in. That way, it will shock your body again and you'll see some good gains.

Asafa_2012
01-16-09, 2:05 pm
yes everything in check. I have not used this supplement before I have been on pump for 3months but what I think is that you cannot feel the same way you felt on the first cycle (from my use of those supplements out there) when on your second cycle. With the one week off you are saying its still gonna work fine so when does one stop?

Aggression
01-16-09, 2:45 pm
yes everything in check. I have not used this supplement before I have been on pump for 3months but what I think is that you cannot feel the same way you felt on the first cycle (from my use of those supplements out there) when on your second cycle. With the one week off you are saying its still gonna work fine so when does one stop?

With a week or two off, your body will start to function normally again. Then, once you start taking M-stak again, your body will have to adjust to it all over again, making the product effective. When you stay on M-stak for too long, your body will become dependent on it, and the effects will start to diminish. Cycle the product for continued results.

Asafa_2012
01-16-09, 6:00 pm
God bless man.

xMindgamex
01-17-09, 6:16 am
i say wait for two weeks just to be sure.

Little Z
01-17-09, 12:51 pm
With a week or two off, your body will start to function normally again. Then, once you start taking M-stak again, your body will have to adjust to it all over again, making the product effective. When you stay on M-stak for too long, your body will become dependent on it, and the effects will start to diminish. Cycle the product for continued results.

Absolute truth there Aggression..