PDA

View Full Version : I used to think I was f*ckin nuts..not anymore.

xMATT182x
01-16-09, 9:23 am
It's a wierd feeling to go for a such a long haul and go through everyday thinking your fucking nuts for doing what you do. That drive that you have, that gears through your daily life and forces you to better yourself. Most people thought I was out of my mind, lifting like I do and thinking as well. I was beginning to feel the same til I found the forum.I've envied Animal for years and never thought I was to that caliber. I never really understood the drive I had inside me til I read over and over some of the posts on this forum and most of all " Diary of A Madman" By G Diesel. It all started the click. The engine fired up and the blood began to course faster through me veins. It dawned on me that this shit is as real as it gets. This is the motivation, the means and fuel for the machine that is growing. I used to think I was serious about bodybuilding, about iron. I was slightly wrong to put it modestly. Never the less, this was my wake up call. It's my time to bust my ass and earn the respect of all you bros here. Time to pay my dues.This is my fuel for the machine in me and those gears just fuckin geared up. I plan on spending the rest of my days with the feel of iron on my pawns. I've learned it's more then just weight, it's a mindset, it's a hunger and you know what bro..i'm way hungry. Time to eat.

BB
01-16-09, 11:05 am
Great post bro.... glad you found the forum, i was the same way with people doubting what i was doing and why i was doing it. Not anymore :)

panzerwagen
01-16-09, 12:18 pm
Never the less, this was my wake up call. It's my time to bust my ass and earn the respect of all you bros here. Time to pay my dues.This is my fuel for the machine in me and those gears just fuckin geared up. I plan on spending the rest of my days with the feel of iron on my pawns. I've learned it's more then just weight, it's a mindset, it's a hunger and you know what bro..i'm way hungry. Time to eat.

YES - that's the spirit! Good to see some motivation . . . sparks and shit flying all around you man! Go go go . . .

xMATT182x
01-16-09, 6:53 pm
thanks guys, much respect.