PDA

View Full Version : ABC Banners and The Cage

naturalguy
01-16-09, 11:53 am
Fellas, it's that time of year. If you want your chapter represented at the Cage, send in your signed banners and they will be hung in the Cage.

Get them in soon as the Arnold is fast approaching.

Please send them to:

Attn: Marketing
Universal Nutrition
3 Terminal Road
New Brunswick, NJ 08901

JUGGERNAUT
01-16-09, 11:57 am
That is going to look amazing and awesome to think how far the ABC's have come.

deanna7272
01-16-09, 11:59 am
With all the stuff that has gone on, I haven't got it out yet... It's in the mail either today or tomorrow... It'll be the Ohio Valley's initial shining moment at the Cage... Very cool....

mritter3
01-16-09, 12:12 pm
man i cannot wait to see everyones banners this year is gonna rock

panzerwagen
01-16-09, 12:13 pm
That is going to look amazing and awesome to think how far the ABC's have come.

Will people even be able to see into the Cage with all those banners hung all over the place???!!!

Phil800101
01-17-09, 1:16 am
I'll have it sent in via UPS this week...probably shipping out on Wednesday.

Mr. Dead
02-02-09, 3:21 pm
Fellas, it's that time of year. If you want your chapter represented at the Cage, send in your signed banners and they will be hung in the Cage.

Please send them to:

Universal Nutrition
3 Terminal Road
New Brunswick, NJ 08901

Mailing it out, this week!!!

Iceiktitan
02-07-09, 9:19 pm
Do you get the banners back when the Arnold is over?

naturalguy
02-08-09, 9:16 am
Do you get the banners back when the Arnold is over?

Do you want them back? Normally you would get a new banner for your 2009 events.

Iceiktitan
02-08-09, 5:21 pm
I was unsure of how the process went regarding old and new banners. Thanx for clearing that up bro. I'll get the Erie Banner out soon.

Do you want them back? Normally you would get a new banner for your 2009 events.

InkdMuscle
02-08-09, 5:32 pm
Yo Rage, you getting ours in??

Mr. Dead
02-11-09, 2:36 pm
The Washington State banner is officially in the hands of our great postal service, and making it's way to you, even as I type this...

Hoomgar
02-11-09, 4:08 pm
The Washington State banner is officially in the hands of our great postal service, and making it's way to you, even as I type this...

Just think bro. You haven't been to the cage yet, but, your signature will be hanging up in it this year! That is at least something! Now to get our signatures on the Arnold ABC banner!

Hg

Mr. Dead
03-11-09, 3:33 pm
Any news as to when the new banners will be coming in...?

Mr. Dead
03-13-09, 11:50 am
Any news as to when the new banners will be coming in...?

*Bump for NG...*

Mr. Dead
02-05-10, 6:12 pm

Please send them to:

Universal Nutrition
3 Terminal Road
New Brunswick, NJ 08901

*Bump for the new year...*

deanna7272
02-06-10, 9:17 pm
Hey, I don't know about this... I PM'ed TTL and he said that those that are coming to The Cage should bring them... Not sure, just didn't want Corp to get overloaded when they aren't expecting them....

TTL can you clarify???

C.Coronato
02-08-10, 10:37 am
Hey, I don't know about this... I PM'ed TTL and he said that those that are coming to The Cage should bring them... Not sure, just didn't want Corp to get overloaded when they aren't expecting them....

TTL can you clarify???

Its too late to send them, just bring them with you to the cage.

Mr. Dead
03-12-10, 12:23 pm
I can haz a new one, now...??? Since mine was proudly on display, at the Cage!!!

C.Coronato
03-12-10, 3:27 pm
Anyone who needs a new banner shoot me a PM with your name and address and ill get you out one.

Mr. Dead
03-12-10, 3:28 pm
Anyone who needs a new banner shoot me a PM with your name and address and ill get you out one.

Done...