PDA

View Full Version : m-stak question

Edviss
01-16-09, 1:26 pm
hi. i want to buy m-stak but i was wondering if i use m-stak for like couple months or more and i will gain bigger muscles but if i finish it using does my muscles go smaller again. like you know while you using it its goes bigger and bigger but if you stop is it going to stay at same size or go smaller?

(search button was not working ;D )

Sorry for bad english

Universal Rep
01-16-09, 1:28 pm
hi. i want to buy m-stak but i was wondering if i use m-stak for like couple months or more and i will gain bigger muscles but if i finish it using does my muscles go smaller again. like you know while you using it its goes bigger and bigger but if you stop is it going to stay at same size or go smaller?

(search button was not working ;D )

Sorry for bad english

No. That would be a function of (1) your calorie/diet and (2) your training. M-Stak is primarily designed to help you use the cals you eat more efficiently (store as lean mass as opposed to fat). So focus on the cals, when you're on M-Stak and when you're off.

Edviss
01-16-09, 1:31 pm
and i was reading that you can use m-stak with animal pump is it good is it more affective?

Universal Rep
01-16-09, 1:34 pm
and i was reading that you can use m-stak with animal pump is it good is it more affective?

You can, yes. It's a very, very popular Animal "stack". In fact, probably one of the most popular here and on other forums...

Little Z
01-17-09, 5:18 pm
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=6810

solid info on that stack bro.. M-Stak and PUMP will do everything you need..

mritter3
01-17-09, 9:58 pm
m stack and pump would be an excellenct combo just make sure on m stack that you are taking in enough calories....and you will see some great results.