PDA

View Full Version : when

seh
01-16-09, 2:30 pm
when must drink animal cut??i'm new with this things that's why i'm asking stupid questions

Elite
01-16-09, 2:35 pm
Assuming your 18+ and your diet is tailored to cut, then read this.
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=6806

Joe_clay
01-19-09, 10:53 am
When i was taking it i had one first thing in the morning, then one mid afternoon about 3/4 o'clock before i trained around half 5 in the evening.

Saw some good results however if i were to do it again i'd definately get a better diet sorted out to compliment it as well as adding more cardio into my workout.

JMC
01-19-09, 11:03 am
Of course lets not forget basic information such as supplement timing can be found on each and every bottle/can. Never a bad idea to follow Animal/UN's recommendations.

InkdMuscle
01-19-09, 2:29 pm
Of course lets not forget basic information such as supplement timing can be found on each and every bottle/can. Never a bad idea to follow Animal/UN's recommendations.

Very true. With my cuts I take it first thing in the AM w/cardio on an empty stomach. I also think that is a recommendation on the can it self aswell.

C.Coronato
01-19-09, 2:40 pm
Yes agreed. Take it in the AM on an empty stomach, and then 4-5 hrs later before your afternoon workout, on an empty stomach.

mritter3
01-19-09, 9:21 pm
i would take first thing in the am with your pak, and then about 4/5 hours later, should be good bro.

sixthbeatle
01-19-09, 9:50 pm

Absolutely