PDA

View Full Version : Animal Test while on amoxicillin ?

D-Kev
01-16-09, 5:44 pm
Hi, long time reader and ANIMAL enthusiast, first time poster.

I caught a nasty virus and I'm on amoxicillin for about a week. However, I am about halfway through my first can of animal test. Should I continue to take a pak of test while on the antibiotic? Or should I just stop the test and wait until I'm done with the amoxicillin?

Thanks!

norrim1
01-16-09, 5:47 pm
Hi, long time reader and ANIMAL enthusiast, first time poster.

I caught a nasty virus and I'm on amoxicillin for about a week. However, I am about halfway through my first can of animal test. Should I continue to take a pak of test while on the antibiotic? Or should I just stop the test and wait until I'm done with the amoxicillin?

Thanks!

Have you been able to train at all while you've been sick?

theharjmann
01-16-09, 5:51 pm
A virus cant be cured by antibiotics. Its bacterial infections that can be cured by antibiotics.

BaseballMonster
01-16-09, 5:53 pm
if you can train, anything is possible!

D-Kev
01-16-09, 6:04 pm
I trained chest this past wednesday. That night I felt it coming on, (sore throat, cold...)
Day off thurs. regardless, and today friday, got into the docs. to get the amoxicillin.
Its leg night and I'm def. taking it off.
I know the antibiotic will knock this crap out before I actually finish the full dose. But I need to finish the full amount. I am just concerned about stopping the test in the middle of the can, etc.....And I'm sure I'll be back in the gym with a few days of amoxicillin left to go and wondering if I should just do those training sessions without the animal test....or with?

Thanks!!

BaseballMonster
01-17-09, 12:02 am
if i were you id order some of the test now and continue the dose after your med is up but thats just my opinion

violator
01-17-09, 12:33 am
consult your physician....