PDA

View Full Version : snacks/meals?

dreamBIG
01-16-09, 7:03 pm
hey guys,
I just had a quick question, I am a student I know that its good to eat every 2-3 hours. What are some good meals / snacks that are easy for a student to pack and eat?

sanga
01-16-09, 7:07 pm
Beef cuts, chicken and rice, protein shakes, Animal bars, Tuna or Chicken sandwiches.

I have to eat meals at work and pack 4-5 meals daily.

dreamBIG
01-16-09, 7:17 pm
I will definitely make some of that next time, thanks bro.

Little Z
01-17-09, 1:01 pm
hey guys,
I just had a quick question, I am a student I know that its good to eat every 2-3 hours. What are some good meals / snacks that are easy for a student to pack and eat?

hey bro, I know you already got some solid advice from sanga but I wanted to chime in..

something that was nice and easy to pack when I was working were those tuna packs they have out..

but do what a lot of us do and designate certain days to cooking your meals for a few days in advance
and it will make things a lot easier.. i usually do sun and weds.. cook up whatever im feelin like at the moment
toss it in some glassware and im good to go..

prowrestler
01-17-09, 1:08 pm
im doing chips these days, lots of chips

and i got a free protien bar at work so i make shakes 4 myslef whenever

i cook up some hcicken drumsticks too, go to quizznos

pmug0000
01-17-09, 1:44 pm
Some meals that work great for me to prepare in advance and then eat quickly if I need to are ground beef mixed up with sweet potato (and some vegetable if you want) or oatmeal mixed with berries and protein powder. You don't even need to cook the oatmeal, just mix it with a little water and you're good to go.

dreamBIG
01-17-09, 6:41 pm
sounds good guys, I will definitely start making my meals every sun and wed, this is a lot easier than making it the morning of going to school / work.

thanks for the help bros.

Little Z
01-17-09, 7:27 pm
anytime bro..

mritter3
01-17-09, 9:56 pm
usually at work I bring some powder for a shake, almonds, yogurt, tuna packs, and oatmeal, cannot go wrong with any of them though.