PDA

View Full Version : [ANIMAL]-- a miracle drug

DanTheMan
01-17-09, 11:33 pm
Haha-- maybe not that extreme.
But other than the obvious physical gains I've been having within the gym in the past couple months, I'm pretty sure the Pak had something to do with my immune system.

My friends think it's ridiculous that I take 11 pills a day, every morning with breakfast. I live in the dorms, and there was this bad cold/cough going around that everyone contracted-- and it was my turn this past week. The cold had been going around the dorms since school started and people have been taking medicines and looking miserable (even still, some haven't gotten better). As the first signs of a sorethroat and coughing started to show, my friend, kidding around, said "why don't you take six paks a day of your vitamins; it'll probably cure you from this shit". Of course I didn't take six paks a day, but I did start taking my usual one in the morning, and one at night before bed (I recently got 2 88 paks, so I thought, what the heck, I'll give it a try). Four days later, I'm fully rid of this contagious cold/cough/sorethroat virus that had been floating around. Took my other friends in the dorms atleast a week and a half, and some are still stuck with it. Animal Pak, FTW.

So although I'm not 100% sure the Paks did cure me, I didn't take any medicine or cough drops or anything and I'm all better, no coughs, no sniffles, no sore throats and I'm all smiles.

Plus-- friends around the dorms and at the University's gym have been complimenting on saying I'm looking bigger, healthier, more muscular, wider, stronger, etc. It's a confidence booster, and it pushes me that much more. And because I'm so dedicated to the gym during the semester along with class and extra curricular, everyone around the dorm seems to come to me and say "aren't you proud I went to the gym today?" or asks me questions about different lifts, or cardio, or eating habits. I'm inspiring my friends by doing what I love and helping them by spreading my passion for lifting-- I couldn't ask for anything else better.

oh and ps.
I used to wear Mediums, and they're getting way too snug for me... I've wasted so much money on Medium shirts, and I need Large now. It's killin me. College = no money to waste on new clothes. Guess I'm just gonna cut my sleeves off. Haha.

Little Z
01-17-09, 11:36 pm
now thats more like it.. dont waste your money on new clothes.. cut the sleeves off, make a small cut at the front of the neck on the collar..

new styles bro.. hahaha.. keep writing bro, i keep readin.. and so does everyone else..

oh and ill see if i have any larges anywhere.. back in the way back of my closet.. im workin on 2XL and 3XL now haha

mikejones1
01-17-09, 11:37 pm
ive written this on the forum before too. but i havnt been sick in over 2+ years since i have been taking pak. and i get free medical too. no medicine for this guy. cept the pak.

DanTheMan
01-17-09, 11:40 pm
oh and ill see if i have any larges anywhere.. back in the way back of my closet.. im workin on 2XL and 3XL now haha

Hey Big Bro, I'll take hand me downs... most definitely. hahahaha-- I feel like my arms are being squeezed off by the sleeves on the mediums!!

ive written this on the forum before too. but i havnt been sick in over 2+ years since i have been taking pak. and i get free medical too. no medicine for this guy. cept the pak.

it's amazing ain't it?

xMATT182x
01-21-09, 3:31 am
I agree man, I work in a jail where people are always sick and the worst i've gotten so far is a stuffy nose. The pack is where it's at. And on a side note about shirts, i've stopped buying mediums, i just buy large now and tell myself i'll just grow into them soon enough!

sanga
01-21-09, 4:07 am
I have no doubt The Paks played a major part in you shifting the illness quickly, I notice this in myself and usually I don`t get that many thank god.

jordo
01-21-09, 11:13 pm
Its pretty amazing what your body can do when you get all the vitamins and nutrients it needs. Even we don't get a complete "balanced" perfect days worth of meals.

Since I have been taking pak, my general health has GREATLY improved. A little joke going around the office is they call the pak my "happy pills." Which is true in some cases, when I take pak in the mornings, I feel more alert and have a better sense of energy and just ready to tackle the day.

also my hair grows crazy fast, and nails grow crazy fast since my body has been getting all the vitamins and nutrients it needs. crazy stuff.!!

I do always take note of my urine color. If my urine color is clear/whitest it means my body is using more of the pak then normal. This is normally the case when I'm getting sick or my diet hasn't been correct.

musclealchemist
01-21-09, 11:36 pm
The pak helps, but eating right and working out put your body over the top. My advice: by x-large shirts. I had the same problem, i grew out of all my medium shirts my freshman year. Just try to buy clothes a little bigger to plan for "expansion."

C.Coronato
01-22-09, 4:44 pm
Very cool brotha, back in college i certainly remember the looks of taking the Pak, and making the tredge to the gym every single day. Its a great feeling to know people notice you and your taking pride in what your doing. Cut them sleeves off and flaunt that gun show my brother. You earned it.

B-rad89
01-22-09, 4:57 pm
My friends and other people I know, that are aware of what I take, they think I am stupid/crazy/drugged out/steroids ect ect ect.

24 Pills a day, Animal Cuts (18), 1 Fish Oil, 3 Flex, 2 Multi (pack of megamens from GNC)

They say im gunna die.

JUGGERNAUT
01-22-09, 5:00 pm
Great post and I have always said...it's when you lay off the PAK, you get sick.

C Daddy
01-22-09, 5:07 pm
My GF works with lil snotty nosed three year olds at a daycare,so shes always coming home with some crud she caught off of them. The fact that I havent been sick(minus a sinus infection)in a year or two, im doing something right. She even asked me the other day if she could take some of those "huge pills" I take. haha

DanTheMan
01-22-09, 7:24 pm
Very cool brotha, back in college i certainly remember the looks of taking the Pak, and making the tredge to the gym every single day. Its a great feeling to know people notice you and your taking pride in what your doing. Cut them sleeves off and flaunt that gun show my brother. You earned it.

Preciate it brother. This forum has done so much as a push and a motivating tool. Plus the countless of pages of information... gets me in trouble when I bring my lap top to lectures and I'm trying to read through threads. I got a free pak of nitro from the 88paks so I can't wait to get that in. haha take care, brothers. Lift hard and eat heavy!

dominate77
01-22-09, 10:16 pm
it does seem like it helps keep you from getting sick. Right now is the first time i've been sick in over a year. It's not as bad as how every one else has it though, i only have a stuffed nose and a sore throat, everyone else has been missing school.

And during pre season football, the water pipes weren't working and there were just a few guys who had jugs of water. The first day i drank directly from one guys. The next day he was gone for the rest of the week with the flu. I drank from another 2 guys. The next day they were gone too. Holy shit i thought i'd be screwed for sure but felt fine. Think it must have been the pak

DanTheMan
01-25-09, 1:17 pm
it does seem like it helps keep you from getting sick. Right now is the first time i've been sick in over a year. It's not as bad as how every one else has it though, i only have a stuffed nose and a sore throat, everyone else has been missing school.

And during pre season football, the water pipes weren't working and there were just a few guys who had jugs of water. The first day i drank directly from one guys. The next day he was gone for the rest of the week with the flu. I drank from another 2 guys. The next day they were gone too. Holy shit i thought i'd be screwed for sure but felt fine. Think it must have been the pak

haha that's some good stuff... yeah the Pak is pretty much a staple now. I got enough for the rest of the year so I'm good to go!