PDA

View Full Version : Best time to take animal flex and animal nitro

Asafa_2012
01-18-09, 4:25 am
Can anyone suggest the best time to take these two supplements.

sanga
01-18-09, 4:55 am
I take Flex along with my evening meal but it can be taken with any meal.

Nitro some take pre workout with Storm where as some take post workout with Torrent or a shake and there are those that do pre and post work out.

AFTazz06
01-18-09, 11:53 am
Nitro can be taken anytime during the day on an empty stomach. Best way to use it though is pre/post workout as Sanga has said. I like to take it 3 times a day, once right after waking up i throw down a pack with EAA stack to stop the muscle break down process from being without food the whole night. Then i take it pre + post workouts. I take Flex with my last meal of the day, which is a protein shake just before going to bed.

Asafa_2012
01-18-09, 1:09 pm
thnks alot

J Wong
01-19-09, 9:45 am
Nitro can be taken anytime during the day on an empty stomach. Best way to use it though is pre/post workout as Sanga has said. I like to take it 3 times a day, once right after waking up i throw down a pack with EAA stack to stop the muscle break down process from being without food the whole night. Then i take it pre + post workouts. I take Flex with my last meal of the day, which is a protein shake just before going to bed.

Wow, lots of aminos. Notice any better recovery since starting this?

AFTazz06
01-19-09, 10:03 am
Wow, lots of aminos. Notice any better recovery since starting this?

Yeah, not sore for as long as i used to be before trying this. Really noticed it on leg day, usually i'm really sore and unable to walk right for a couple of days, now i still feel sore but i can walk right and the soreness last for about a day. Also seem to be with more energy than usual.

sixthbeatle
01-19-09, 9:31 pm
I take Flex with one of my late meals just because I take the Pak in the am and Uni-Liver with all my meals. As far as when to take Nitro, I take one heaping scoup mixed with Storm on the way to the gym, as well as one serving on the way home.

Asafa_2012
01-28-09, 4:39 pm
at the back of animal nitro it says take 15-30mins before and after workout and take your pwo at least 30-45 minutes later after nitro. My question is most protein supplements suggest you take immediately after workout taking animal nitro instead of your protein shake will you be optimizing the benefit of your protein shake ? since one is not taking it immediately after workout

AFTazz06
01-28-09, 5:23 pm
at the back of animal nitro it says take 15-30mins before and after workout and take your pwo at least 30-45 minutes later after nitro. My question is most protein supplements suggest you take immediately after workout taking animal nitro instead of your protein shake will you be optimizing the benefit of your protein shake ? since one is not taking it immediately after workout

No, you can take nitro immediately after you finish working out, then 15-30mins take your shake. You have a 45min window to give your body the nutrients it needs to start the rebuilding process after working out. After the shake, about an hour later you should have a full meal. Nothing will go to waste. You can also try taking Nitro halfway through your workout, that way you can take your shake after your done.

Aggression
01-29-09, 12:25 pm
Flex: last meal prior to bed

Nitro: 2 packs per day
* 1 pre workout
* 1 post workout.

Asafa_2012
01-29-09, 4:57 pm
yeh I kno these are the times to take it and thats what am doing. My question was about the protein shake you are also suppose to take after taking nitro. Maybe I dint explain my question well. u know most protein products recommend that u take immediately after workout because of nitro this cannot be possible. therefore you take your shake 30-45 minutes after consuming nitro. Will you be getting the benefit that the protein is suppose to give u which is quick recovery or will that benefit decline since I am not taking immediately after workout.

AFTazz06
01-29-09, 6:41 pm
yeh I kno these are the times to take it and thats what am doing. My question was about the protein shake you are also suppose to take after taking nitro. Maybe I dint explain my question well. u know most protein products recommend that u take immediately after workout because of nitro this cannot be possible. therefore you take your shake 30-45 minutes after consuming nitro. Will you be getting the benefit that the protein is suppose to give u which is quick recovery or will that benefit decline since I am not taking immediately after workout.

umm i thought i answered your question?

Maiden69
01-29-09, 7:46 pm
This is the reply I got from Ox after asking that question about Nitro and my PWO shake.

You want the Animal Nitro which comes in paks. Just wash em down with water. I'd take a pak of Nitro about 10 min into training and another one halfway through and if your budget allows, another one 10 min before the end. You'll get a great pump and your stamina will be through the roof. 30 min after training, have a meal or shake...whatever is next in your schedule.

Asafa_2012
01-30-09, 3:49 pm
a bit of confusion dere. I undastand u now.