Batch #1:

http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc309/OntarioABC/?albumview=slideshow

Hollow
01-18-09, 8:28 pm
Batch #2:

http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc309/OntarioABC/?albumview=slideshow

Pizzalamp
01-18-09, 8:39 pm
woah! thats the guy from the journey ads!

Hollow
01-18-09, 9:02 pm
I want to take this time to thank each and everyone who showed up at Saturday's ABC session especially Frank McGrath and his friend Joe. It was a privilege to meet Frank and Joe. I learned so much that day, it was priceless. Both Frank and Joe were both two of the greatest down to earth guys you could ever meet.

Seeing Frank in pictures is one thing but actually meeting the man...whoa, unbelievable!

Wish you the best in your upcoming shows Frank and Joe, hopefully you will remain injury free this year!

Words cannot describe how I feel right now. Thank you once again!

Hollow
01-18-09, 9:02 pm

The one and only! Great guy!

Elite
01-19-09, 2:22 am
Hollow...Stiff...'Shifty'...Chin...Wrath!
How cool is that, Wrath was lucky enough to meet the Ontario chapter in the flesh.
You've all really beefed up!

Hollow
01-19-09, 8:19 am
Hollow...Stiff...'Shifty'...Chin...Wrath!
How cool is that, Wrath was lucky enough to meet the Ontario chapter in the flesh.
You've all really beefed up!

Lol…thanks ThirdEye but I think we were the lucky ones to train with Frank and Joe. It was great getting a chance to train with everyone again.

Nightshift
01-19-09, 9:33 am
It was great seeing the guys again and meeting some new ones!! It was truely an honor to meet Frank and Joe!! Two very down to earth guys! Hopefully we didn't intimidate them too much! LOL

Thanks to Universal for the Goodies!!

Elite
01-19-09, 5:06 pm
Thats a lot of beef!
http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc309/OntarioABC/?action=view&current=IMG_0622.jpg

Nightshift
01-21-09, 3:31 pm
Thats a lot of beef!
http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc309/OntarioABC/?action=view&current=IMG_0622.jpg

Almost 1000lbs worth!!!

G Diesel
01-21-09, 3:44 pm
Shirtless training, birds of prey, Raw McGraw cameos...

Ontario knows how to host an ABC. Great job fellas.

Peace, G

Universal Rep
01-21-09, 4:00 pm

That it is, Wrath himself...

TheBassGuy
01-21-09, 4:03 pm
This makes me want to move to Southern Ontario sooner then I had planned to. That session had everything it looked like. One question though, what's with the bird?

Nightshift
01-21-09, 4:13 pm
Stiff works at the Airport doing wildlife control. He and his Hawk try to prevent birds from flying into the flight path of planes landing and taking off.

Universal Rep
01-21-09, 4:15 pm
Stiff works at the Airport doing wildlife control. He and his Hawk try to prevent birds from flying into the flight path of planes landing and taking off.

Gotcha. I thought the hawk was with Wrath... Haha.

Nightshift
01-21-09, 4:19 pm
LOL Next session, we'll be going with something more ferocious.....Like an army of Alpacas

Universal Rep
01-21-09, 4:23 pm
LOL Next session, we'll be going with something more ferocious.....Like an army of Alpacas

Alpacas don't hold a candle to llamas...

G Diesel
01-21-09, 4:24 pm

That is badass... Animals are amazing.

Peace, G

Nightshift
01-21-09, 4:27 pm
She was freindly too.

JUGGERNAUT
01-21-09, 4:38 pm
That was great! Should I expect to see new member "HAWK" online soon?

Nightshift
01-21-09, 4:49 pm
You just might!

JUGGERNAUT
01-21-09, 4:59 pm
You just might!

So, which skinny guy were you? O wait, there were no skinny guys...well done...

Mr. Dead
01-21-09, 5:28 pm
Which one are you, Hollow...?

Nightshift
01-22-09, 10:09 am
Hollow1 was the older guy with the glasses...standing beside Wrath. I was the shorter bald guy with the Red Iconic on.

JUGGERNAUT
01-22-09, 10:28 am
Hollow1 was the older guy with the glasses...standing beside Wrath. I was the shorter bald guy with the Red Iconic on.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc309/OntarioABC/IMG_0622.jpg

Nightshift
01-22-09, 3:14 pm
Thats the one.

Hollow
01-22-09, 3:16 pm
To see Wrath in pictures is one thing but to actually see him in person is unbelievable!

Mr. Dead
01-22-09, 3:30 pm

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc309/OntarioABC/IMG_0622.jpg

Thats the one.

Thanks!!! Always great to be able to put faces with names... Looks like you guys had a killer session!!!

JUGGERNAUT
01-22-09, 4:00 pm
To see Wrath in pictures is one thing but to actually see him in person is unbelievable!

So true, one day at the Arnold, Wrath was standing in line at the hotels breakfast area. I walked up to him and put my forearm next to his for fun haha

A guy in line said outloud to me...."Not in your lifetime" hahaha perfect and TRUE!!!!!!

Hoomgar
01-22-09, 4:51 pm
Super cool ABC fellas. I enjoyed the photos so much when you first put them up that I just realized I never posted a comment in here ha ha!

Looks like an awesome ABC.

Hg

Hollow
01-22-09, 5:01 pm
Super cool ABC fellas. I enjoyed the photos so much when you first put them up that I just realized I never posted a comment in here ha ha!

Looks like an awesome ABC.

Hg

It was an awesome ABC, one to remember.

Enforcer
01-24-09, 12:32 pm
Sick session fellas, not to mention that Raw McGraw himself made it out. Truly another great ABC down in history. Glad to see you guys got this event going as I know it was a process in the making. Stay at it and I'm looking forward to your next event.

LEONE
03-25-09, 10:45 pm
Damn just missed it.... Me and about 20 buddies from my college program ( Fitness and Health Promotion) would deff come to the next ABC in southern Ontario...it looked amazing..Good stuff bro

Hollow
03-26-09, 7:48 am
Damn just missed it.... Me and about 20 buddies from my college program ( Fitness and Health Promotion) would deff come to the next ABC in southern Ontario...it looked amazing..Good stuff bro

It certainly was a great ABC session LEONE and welcome to the forvm.

There is another ABC session in the works right now. The date of April 11th has been thrown out as a possibility.