PDA

View Full Version : GH MAX what age would be okay?

andrewT
01-19-09, 11:29 am
I am 19,

wanted to give this stuff a try unless it is recommended against for my age?

if so, what age would be okay to start taking this at?

big bear
01-19-09, 6:43 pm
im 19 too and i just added that to my stack, its fine

andrewT
01-19-09, 7:05 pm
how about natural sterol complex?

I know people say that Ox swears by GH max, but then alot of people also say that GH promoting products are worthless and that only real GH is worth it when it comes down to it.

pmug0000
01-19-09, 7:12 pm
I think at 19 you'd be fine with GH max. It's pretty much an amino acid product anyway, just specific aminos that are supposed to be related to GH production. When I used it I would take 6 before going to sleep and/or 6 pre-workout, I think that works better than splitting it up into smaller doses like it's recommended on the bottle. And it's pretty cheap so go for it.

Elite
01-19-09, 7:12 pm
Your 18, so its fine. Dont be mislead by the 'GH' label, as the products 2 components, Arginine (As L-Arginine Pyroglutamate) & Ornithine (As L-Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate), are simply two anabolic amino acids that both act as a catalyst to improve 'natural' GH output. They are also great for recovery.

I'd pass on Natural Sterol if i were you. Do you really need something to help boost natural test levels to where they most probably are anyway at your age? I shouldnt think so. With the money, I'd invest in either Omega or Flex if you dont already have them.

andrewT
01-20-09, 11:18 am
cool guys!

thanks for the help
I will probably hold off on both for now

sanga
01-20-09, 11:21 am
Your 18, so its fine. Dont be mislead by the 'GH' label, as the products 2 components, Arginine (As L-Arginine Pyroglutamate) & Ornithine (As L-Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate), are simply two anabolic amino acids that both act as a catalyst to improve 'natural' GH output. They are also great for recovery.

I'd pass on Natural Sterol if i were you. Do you really need something to help boost natural test levels to where they most probably are anyway at your age? I shouldnt think so. With the money, I'd invest in either Omega or Flex if you dont already have them.

Good post, I agree, save the Natural Sterol until you at least reach Thirdeyes age, lol

Elite
01-20-09, 11:44 am
Good post, I agree, save the Natural Sterol until you at least reach Thirdeyes age, lol

You cheeky ageing Monkey!
I'll have you know my Test is sky high, my libido's on the constant burner, i just dont have a female playmate to excert it upon, just the iron. So basically i dont feel anything extra in terms of libido or intensity from test supps, be it a 42 day 'Animal Test' cycle, or n1-t, just strength gains.

I'll never lose wood...

simpleguy
01-20-09, 11:46 am
definitely fine