PDA

View Full Version : did a mini cut...now im gonna cut carbs

futurefreak101
01-20-09, 11:26 am
i went from eating everything in sight...to clean...now im looking to go low carb to shed more fat.....only carbs ill really be eating is my universal torrent after workout (50 grams) carbs...guess it should be ok...ill keep this thread updated with pics.....i dont know if the pics are gonna get mixed up so..the one in black in white is after the mini cut...

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/952/p1010050io4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/p1010050io4.jpg/1/w640.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img179/p1010050io4.jpg/1/)
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5369/p1010059apw1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/p1010059apw1.jpg/1/w640.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img155/p1010059apw1.jpg/1/)

C.Coronato
01-20-09, 11:31 am
looking good bro. Keep us all updated.

futurefreak101
01-20-09, 11:33 am
looking good bro. Keep us all updated.

definately..wont be easy...just been eating alot of eggs...cheese...olive oil....chicken...and no carb protein shakes.

C.Coronato
01-20-09, 12:23 pm
u eating any chicken, tilapia, oats?

futurefreak101
01-20-09, 1:02 pm
u eating any chicken, tilapia, oats?

yea i said im eating chicken..grilled chicken...i dont know wat tilapia is and oats have carbs....like i said...the torrent gives me 50 grams of carbs...i dont wanna go much higher then 60-70 grams of carbs per day

strivin for more
01-20-09, 7:35 pm
hey man i just wanna tell ya youve giving me some good info on some of my posts in the

past, and stuff ive read. i wanna say thanks. means a lot. good luck with youre cut, i just

want you to you got my full attention/respect on it. keep it up brother!

Elite
01-20-09, 7:38 pm
definately..wont be easy...just been eating alot of eggs...cheese...olive oil....chicken...and no carb protein shakes.

Cheese! What Cheese? Cottage Cheese???

futurefreak101
01-20-09, 7:41 pm
Cheese! What Cheese? Cottage Cheese???

lul no..i read that if your on a high protein high fat diet...cheese is good..cause it has no carbs...am i wrong? should i be cutting this out...yes newb to cutting

Elite
01-20-09, 7:57 pm
Cheese is off for a cut...
http://www.nutritiondata.com/facts/dairy-and-egg-products/7648/2

Always knew its high saturated fat/calorie content, but never knew how bad the profile was. Was alerted by some posts by OX, who thinks its crap.

futurefreak101
01-20-09, 8:00 pm

Always knew its high saturated fat/calorie content, but never knew how bad the profile was. Was alerted by some posts by OX, who thinks its crap.

hmmm...i dunno wat the fuck im gonna put in my eggs now....probably a shit ton of hotsauce.

JeremyT
01-20-09, 8:10 pm
Bro, you are looking fucking MASSIVE. Keep it up.

futurefreak101
01-20-09, 8:12 pm
Bro, you are looking fucking MASSIVE. Keep it up.

i looked soft and fat in the first pic...i think i look much bigger now also...thats why i wanna try a full out cut. thanks,.

Pizzalamp
01-20-09, 8:33 pm
hmmm...i dunno wat the fuck im gonna put in my eggs now....probably a shit ton of hotsauce.

salsa my friend
salsa goes on eggs

futurefreak101
01-20-09, 8:57 pm
salsa my friend
salsa goes on eggs

never thought of that. will try

xMindgamex
01-20-09, 9:00 pm
i miss having home made salsa on eggs.

JMC
01-20-09, 9:03 pm
I just made some last night for some home-made steak nachos...
tomatoes, onion, salt, garlic, cilantro, and of course...jalepeno! Marinated flank steak, melted cheese.... damn it all!

futurefreak101
01-20-09, 9:05 pm
lul i havent even been on a carb restricted diet for long at all...every piece of food around me is so fucking tempting to eat...nearly everything has carbs..and a shit ton of them..lul

Pizzalamp
01-20-09, 10:55 pm
never thought of that. will try

if u dont have homemade get some pace salsa...mmmmm tastes great

pmug0000
01-20-09, 11:14 pm

That nutritional info isn't for cheese, it's for imitation cheese (which who knows what the fuck that is). Real cheese has very little carbs per serving, and could be a good addition to a low carb diet. It is high in saturated fat, but it's also a natural source of CLA which is good for losing fat.

futurefreak101
01-20-09, 11:25 pm
That nutritional info isn't for cheese, it's for imitation cheese (which who knows what the fuck that is). Real cheese has very little carbs per serving, and could be a good addition to a low carb diet. It is high in saturated fat, but it's also a natural source of CLA which is good for losing fat.

good shit bro...i knew cheese didnt have carbs..i use the sliced yellow american cheese from the deli...i guess thats ok right? i only use 4 slices per day..pretty thin...and melt it on my eggs.

futurefreak101
01-20-09, 11:43 pm
im also using 2 table spoons of olive oil per day.

Mizzarler
01-21-09, 2:00 am
just buy fat free cheese man! thats what i do

Universal Rep
01-21-09, 11:46 am
Is this a log brother?

futurefreak101
01-21-09, 11:57 am
Is this a log brother?

yes.

futurefreak101
01-21-09, 11:58 am
just buy fat free cheese man! thats what i do

lul im not concerned with fat...i want fat...high amounts of it..for this diet...i just dont want carbs. high fat...high protein. thanks

Universal Rep
01-21-09, 11:58 am
yes.

Cool. Glad you're keepin' one. I'm gonna move this bad boy to the Journey section...

futurefreak101
01-21-09, 12:20 pm
Cool. Glad you're keepin' one. I'm gonna move this bad boy to the Journey section...

no problem.

Universal Rep
01-21-09, 12:21 pm
no problem.

Good luck brother.

futurefreak101
01-21-09, 5:57 pm
ok guys..today was leg day...and i didnt even move as much weight as i would have usually...i wasnt really feeling strong..feeling pretty sluggish actually. hit some atg squats in the squat rack only to work my way up to 315 for a couple reps...just wasnt feeling going heavy at all...then hit the smith for some front squats..then calves and hams...i think the effects of the low carbs are hitting me..im only consuming around 60-70 grams per day...feeling tired...but much less bloat.

pmug0000
01-21-09, 10:59 pm
ok guys..today was leg day...and i didnt even move as much weight as i would have usually...i wasnt really feeling strong..feeling pretty sluggish actually. hit some atg squats in the squat rack only to work my way up to 315 for a couple reps...just wasnt feeling going heavy at all...then hit the smith for some front squats..then calves and hams...i think the effects of the low carbs are hitting me..im only consuming around 60-70 grams per day...feeling tired...but much less bloat.

If going 315 atg is a light day I can't wait to see your heavy days.

Are you taking a pre-workout supp? If not that would help with the lack of energy from going low carb.

Mizzarler
01-21-09, 11:03 pm
youll be fine once you get into ketosis, these first 4 or 5 days suck!!!

futurefreak101
01-21-09, 11:12 pm
If going 315 atg is a light day I can't wait to see your heavy days.

Are you taking a pre-workout supp? If not that would help with the lack of energy from going low carb.

well im used to bulking lul...squatting 415 or more...315 felt so fucking heavy...315 is such a shit lift to me...i was dissapointed..but whatever....i am taking scivation vasocharge...it helps..but not really...i also got some shock therapy left over...im eating a shit ton of eggs....and i wanna eat peanut butter but dont want salmonella lul

futurefreak101
01-21-09, 11:14 pm
youll be fine once you get into ketosis, these first 4 or 5 days suck!!!

i hope i didnt say im going keto..cause im still eating around 60-70 grams of carbs per day....keto is like 30 or less...the torrent is giving me 50 grams of carbs post workout..but im not giving it up...i dont wanna loose a shit ton of weight here...just do a decent cut....if i were to compete i would go all out keto..but this is basically a low carb high fat and high protein diet...does anyone know when i should carb load?

Mizzarler
01-21-09, 11:24 pm
i hope i didnt say im going keto..cause im still eating around 60-70 grams of carbs per day....keto is like 30 or less...the torrent is giving me 50 grams of carbs post workout..but im not giving it up...i dont wanna loose a shit ton of weight here...just do a decent cut....if i were to compete i would go all out keto..but this is basically a low carb high fat and high protein diet...does anyone know when i should carb load?

o sorry missed that part just saw you were cuttin carbs, in keto your supposed to wait 2 weeks before a cheat meal but i have no idea for you..if i were you i would do it the day before my leg day or even on leg day, or maybe carb cycle, thats another great way to lose a little weight

pmug0000
01-21-09, 11:26 pm

I'm no expert on going low carb but usually people would just choose 1 or 2 carb up days per week. I would put the carb up days either on weekends or on the workout days of any lagging body parts you might have.

futurefreak101
01-21-09, 11:31 pm
I'm no expert on going low carb but usually people would just choose 1 or 2 carb up days per week. I would put the carb up days either on weekends or on the workout days of any lagging body parts you might have.

im just gonna do every saturday..no gorging either...or cheat shit...that will come later on...for carb up..ill stick with the basics...oats..pasta...veggies things like that.

futurefreak101
01-21-09, 11:32 pm
o sorry missed that part just saw you were cuttin carbs, in keto your supposed to wait 2 weeks before a cheat meal but i have no idea for you..if i were you i would do it the day before my leg day or even on leg day, or maybe carb cycle, thats another great way to lose a little weight

im just gonna do once a week..but coming from a high high carb diet...this diet still hit me pretty hard.

pmug0000
01-21-09, 11:35 pm
im just gonna do every saturday..no gorging either...or cheat shit...that will come later on...for carb up..ill stick with the basics...oats..pasta...veggies things like that.

Don't hold back on the carb up days, the purpose is to shock your metabolism into burning more fat throughout the week. You're a pretty big dude, you'll want to pound those carbs on the carb up days. Veggies should be in your meals regardless, but they're not gonna do shit for shocking your metabolism. I'd carb up on potatoes/sweet potatoes, rice, oats, pasta etc.

futurefreak101
01-21-09, 11:40 pm
Don't hold back on the carb up days, the purpose is to shock your metabolism into burning more fat throughout the week. You're a pretty big dude, you'll want to pound those carbs on the carb up days. Veggies should be in your meals regardless, but they're not gonna do shit for shocking your metabolism. I'd carb up on potatoes/sweet potatoes, rice, oats, pasta etc.

thanks bro im new to all this cutting shit

futurefreak101
01-22-09, 1:25 pm
feeling like shit still today...tired...sluggish...and i got a headache.
anyway shoulder day today
dumbell military press
smith military press
upright rows
side laterals
rear shrugs
front shrugs
rear delts
should be fun lulz

futurefreak101
01-22-09, 8:17 pm
had a pretty good shoulder workout. besides the fact theres about 15 new kids in my gym....standing around...doing stupid shit...honestly getting in my way..badly...taking up machines and space that my small ass gym just doesnt have.
yea rant and no1 puts there shit back which annoys me the most
anyway
good workout and i got my animal straps in the mail today and used em for some 415 shrugs.

pmug0000
01-22-09, 11:39 pm
had a pretty good shoulder workout. besides the fact theres about 15 new kids in my gym....standing around...doing stupid shit...honestly getting in my way..badly...taking up machines and space that my small ass gym just doesnt have.
yea rant and no1 puts there shit back which annoys me the most
anyway
good workout and i got my animal straps in the mail today and used em for some 415 shrugs.

Those animal straps are badass, I've been using them for a while now and they haven't let me down so far up to 585 lbs. I'm getting some serious scarring around my wrists from them though.

shizz702
01-23-09, 12:01 am
Looking fucking great brother! Can definitely see a difference in the cut pic. Keep doing like you're doing cause your hard work is paying off.

futurefreak101
01-23-09, 12:39 am
Those animal straps are badass, I've been using them for a while now and they haven't let me down so far up to 585 lbs. I'm getting some serious scarring around my wrists from them though.

lul i know..shit hurts your wrists like a bitch ahahha

futurefreak101
01-23-09, 12:41 am
Looking fucking great brother! Can definitely see a difference in the cut pic. Keep doing like you're doing cause your hard work is paying off.

thanks bro.
more pics to come in a couple weeks.

SDR
01-23-09, 12:25 pm
good stuff, you look much much better in that second picture..

C.Coronato
01-23-09, 1:30 pm
low carb days suck, during show season in the last few weeks i gotta carb up and down, and up and down, and mids and highs, and the lows man. they feel like hell, your just dragging and your body is so out of it. Not fun man, but youll get thru it and it works wonders.

futurefreak101
01-23-09, 3:34 pm
good stuff, you look much much better in that second picture..

lol not only do i look better but feel much better...and now that im on this diet...i feel great......i have no bloat at all. compared to when i was eating 400 grams of carbs a day or more....i cant wait to start seeing some nice definition

futurefreak101
01-23-09, 3:35 pm
low carb days suck, during show season in the last few weeks i gotta carb up and down, and up and down, and mids and highs, and the lows man. they feel like hell, your just dragging and your body is so out of it. Not fun man, but youll get thru it and it works wonders.

yea bro...the first couple days i felt pretty weird...like i wasnt all here...coming from such a high carb diet...i felt like shit...im feeling a little better now

futurefreak101
01-23-09, 3:47 pm
arm day...btw i never count sets..or reps..i go by feel so its like this
close grip bench barbell
v pushdown
straight bar pushdown
rope split
and another tricept machine

barbell curls
seated dumbell curls
hammer curls
forearms

futurefreak101
01-23-09, 6:41 pm
wooo just set a PR hammer curled the 120s for 2 reps

futurefreak101
01-24-09, 10:16 pm
wooo just set a PR hammer curled the 120s for 2 reps

edit...i have a video for this...im trying to get the kid to send it to me...he saw me hammer curling the 100s and hes like damn..thats fucking good bro...so im like yeah? i bet i can do the 120s hes like lol wut?? so yea i got them for 2 reps and he taped on some kids video phone..im trying to get the vid..and ill post it on here if i know how...the 120s arent even that heavy..there just so fucking big when trying to hammer curl them its hard cause they get in the way so you cant really have perfect form

futurefreak101
01-26-09, 9:11 pm
still waiting on my video..but i need help
im going to give you guys everything i ate today...i am confused whether or not to do some cardio or is this even enough calories for me?

wake up....4 hardboiled eggs 3 whites 1 whole
on whey..3 scoops around 75 grams protein 300 cals
gym-superpump 250
during gym-purple wrath
after-universal torrent...around 300 cals and 50 grams of carbs..where most of my carbs are coming from at the moment
on whey 3 scoops...75 grams protein 300 cals
3 slices munster cheese---i used it for the fat
2 table spoons natty pb
chicken breast
supreme protein bar which only has 6 grams of impact carbs and 300 cals
then i will make another shake 45 grams of protein no carbs 200 cals
another shake 45 protein 0 carbs 200 cals
and i take around 18 or more unliver a day

am i out of wack here or am i going about this cutting shit correct?

futurefreak101
01-26-09, 9:47 pm
bump i need to get this answered b4 i go to bed.

futurefreak101
01-26-09, 10:00 pm
bump i need to get this answered b4 i go to bed.

anyone.

futurefreak101
01-26-09, 10:25 pm
anyone.

bump for question keeps moving to the bottom fast.

futurefreak101
01-26-09, 10:42 pm
bump for question keeps moving to the bottom fast.

still no1.

blueIMlifter
01-26-09, 10:44 pm
are you carb cycling? cause if you just keep going with days of 50-70g of carbs i think you're going to suffer in the strength department. carbs arent really a bad thing on a cut as long as you eat low glycemic ones (sweet potatoes, oatmeal, brown rice) and have them at breakfast and post workout.

it seems like your meal structure is just a bunch of random snack things of course with some meals in there...maybe try a more structured approach like setting up 6-8 meals.

theres no proven way that everybody cuts and im sure you are aware of this if you have been reading the forum.

right now im carb cycling but im trying to maintain my weight so i rotate moderate carb days (300-400g carbs) with high days on leg days 500g carbs and then on low days somewhere around 200-250g carbs and every 10th day or so i go no carbs. once i start to cut i'll get rid of the high days and replace it with a moderate day and change moderate to low and low to off days.

make sure when you are cutting that you monitor your weight closely and if you are losing more than 1-2 lbs a week (maybe except for the 1st week because of water weight loss) then you need to adjust so you arent losing muscle. hope this helps some. hit me up with anymore questions and i'll do the best i can to help. most of my info comes from a guy that works with me and my buddies (he wants to train bodybuilders)

futurefreak101
01-26-09, 10:47 pm
i kno..i dunno wtf to do..should i just go like chicken veggies and eat egg whites all day?
ive seen people get shredded by just eating chicken and 1-2 sweet potatoes per day for like every meal...im kinda lost.

T o m m Y
01-26-09, 10:51 pm
Trail error bro..

i would try the carb cycle

carbs at breakfast and pwo,all other meals pro/fat/veggies

futurefreak101
01-26-09, 10:54 pm
Trail error bro..

i would try the carb cycle

carbs at breakfast and pwo,all other meals pro/fat/veggies

see the thing is im looking thinner in the waist department already...but i wasnt sure if my meals were even good...i never cut...i used to train purely for mass..just lifting heavy shit and eating everything in sight....im gonna pick up some steak..chicken..natty pb..shit like that...then saturday will be my carb load up day....i still dont kno if i should be doing cardio...stationary bike..

blueIMlifter
01-26-09, 10:57 pm
i kno..i dunno wtf to do..should i just go like chicken veggies and eat egg whites all day?
ive seen people get shredded by just eating chicken and 1-2 sweet potatoes per day for like every meal...im kinda lost.

i would not recommend chicken, egg whites, and veggies all day.

so basically if you want to cut just take what you were eating before and take out all of the cheat foods. keep all the fruits, vegetables, good carbs, lean sources of protein (make sure to vary the sources a little bit) and keep the good fats, egg yolks, natural PB, olive oil, nuts. make that the center of your diet and dont cheat very often if at all. see what your weight is at when you start. if your weight isnt falling after a week then alter the # of carbs you are eating by lowering them. then give that a few days and weigh yourself and look at the mirror and see if you notice any improvements. if you are making improvements then stay with it until the scale or mirror becomes stagnant then alter the # of carbs again until you get to your desired results. this of course means you are doing cardio to go with the diet.

curious...how much do you weigh currently?

blueIMlifter
01-26-09, 10:59 pm
if i should be doing cardio...stationary bike..

when i got ready for my show that i did i never touched a bike...found that it would make my legs sore and take away from my ability to crush legs. i would just walk at an incline every morning. say 3.5 mph and an incline of 3-5. this worked for me but if the treadmill is too boring then switch it up. just a suggestion.

futurefreak101
01-26-09, 10:59 pm
i dunno bro...i havent weighed myself in months....im gonna say like 250.....but honestly im see improvements already...like my stomach looks smaller and i look so much less bloated...and i noticed a nice little bicept vein coming out......but i thought my meals were shit or to low of cals so i came for advice.

T o m m Y
01-26-09, 11:02 pm
i would def start doing cardio 3-4x a week,20 min sessions to start and then bump it up 5 mins every week until you reach 45 mins..

blueIMlifter
01-26-09, 11:04 pm
i dunno bro...i havent weighed myself in months....im gonna say like 250.....but honestly im see improvements already...like my stomach looks smaller and i look so much less bloated...and i noticed a nice little bicept vein coming out......but i thought my meals were shit or to low of cals so i came for advice.

add in some clean carbs and if you keep seeing what you like then stick with it. like the othey guy said...its about trial and error. if you can keep your strength with doing 50g of carbs every day well then fuck by all means stick with it. if you wanna add in some more cals you could add in some good carbs or if you dont want carbs then try throwing some olive oil on your food for some extra cals. just make sure you arent dropping weight too quickly so u dont lose muscle. i know it might seem like u wanna ditch all the weight quickly cause it looks good but you dont wanna lose all the muscle you worked so hard for.

T o m m Y
01-26-09, 11:06 pm
add in some clean carbs and if you keep seeing what you like then stick with it. like the othey guy said...its about trial and error. if you can keep your strength with doing 50g of carbs every day well then fuck by all means stick with it. if you wanna add in some more cals you could add in some good carbs or if you dont want carbs then try throwing some olive oil on your food for some extra cals. just make sure you arent dropping weight too quickly so u dont lose muscle. i know it might seem like u wanna ditch all the weight quickly cause it looks good but you dont wanna lose all the muscle you worked so hard for.

Exactly....

futurefreak101
01-26-09, 11:07 pm
i would def start doing cardio 3-4x a week,20 min sessions to start and then bump it up 5 mins every week until you reach 45 mins..

no way in hell i could do 45 min.....
im gonna add it in after a couple of weeks after my body gets used to the diet
ill use it as a shocker.

T o m m Y
01-26-09, 11:07 pm
Maybe start with carbs breakfast,pre,pwo and see how that goes for you...

futurefreak101
01-26-09, 11:08 pm

thanks bro.

futurefreak101
01-26-09, 11:08 pm
Maybe start with carbs breakfast,pre,pwo and see how that goes for you...

torrent is giving me 50 grams carbs post...plus i must be getting another 20 through out the day... i dont wanna go any higher then 70....how many carbs per day is considered high carb?

T o m m Y
01-26-09, 11:12 pm
depends,at your bw of 250,70 carbs per day is pretty damn low..

futurefreak101
01-26-09, 11:14 pm
depends,at your bw of 250,70 carbs per day is pretty damn low..

haha good thing i didnt go keto! 30 grams or less...lol

blueIMlifter
01-26-09, 11:17 pm
torrent is giving me 50 grams carbs post...plus i must be getting another 20 through out the day... i dont wanna go any higher then 70....how many carbs per day is considered high carb?

lol 70 for an entire day is EXTREMELY low for a guy weighing 250lbs. i guess it depends on how sensitive you are to carbs but on low days im getting about 200g or so and i weigh 225 so take that for perspective. on moderate days i get about 60-70g of carbs per meal lol so 70 for an entire day is pretty low man.

why dont u wanna go over 70?

T o m m Y
01-26-09, 11:18 pm
lol 70 for an entire day is EXTREMELY low for a guy weighing 250lbs. i guess it depends on how sensitive you are to carbs but on low days im getting about 200g or so and i weigh 225 so take that for perspective. on moderate days i get about 60-70g of carbs per meal lol so 70 for an entire day is pretty low man.

are you in a gaining phase bro?

futurefreak101
01-26-09, 11:19 pm

holy shit u serious?
man...
lol wtf...
bro honestly...i wanna be on the beach this summer with my six pack out
i got tired of being "bulky" with no abs
i have this little piece of fat on my stomach and its gotta go
it seems like cutting carbs is decreasing it so i gotta stick with it and see how everything works out.
i just hope im not losing muscle
my protein is pretty high

blueIMlifter
01-26-09, 11:21 pm
are you in a gaining phase bro?

nah im in a mid-phase...im eating all clean but keeping my weight at the same level. very little cardio in there 2 times every 6 days for 30 minutes is all.

holy shit u serious?
man...
lol wtf...
bro honestly...i wanna be on the beach this summer with my six pack out
i got tired of being "bulky" with no abs
i have this little piece of fat on my stomach and its gotta go
it seems like cutting carbs is decreasing it so i gotta stick with it and see how everything works out.
i just hope im not losing muscle
my protein is pretty high

give me a second and i'll post up my old journey that has a link to my pics and i got shredded and i was still at like 150g carbs 2 weeks before my show. i started at around 300-350g carbs per day when i was at 192 and slowly adjusted down to where i was at 174 for my show and was losing 1 lb a week.

futurefreak101
01-26-09, 11:22 pm
nah im in a mid-phase...im eating all clean but keeping my weight at the same level. very little cardio in there 2 times every 6 days for 30 minutes is all.

give me a second and i'll post up my old journey that has a link to my pics and i got shredded and i was still at like 150g carbs 2 weeks before my show. i started at around 300-350g carbs per day when i was at 192 and slowly adjusted down to where i was at 174 for my show and was losing 1 lb a week.

nice post up bro.

T o m m Y
01-26-09, 11:22 pm
did you keep most of your carbs breakfast,pre,pwo? or spread them thru out the day..

blueIMlifter
01-26-09, 11:24 pm
did you keep most of your carbs breakfast,pre,pwo? or spread them thru out the day..

i kept my carbs in every meal except for the last meal of the night. i worked out at 6pm so my post workout meal was usually at 7:30 and those were my last carbs. then my last meal was just protein and fats.

blueIMlifter
01-26-09, 11:27 pm
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=14655

this was from like march til june 21st the day of my show. i started at 300g of carbs a day (all clean carbs, i never cheated the entire 4 months) and i slowly reducred them by 25 a week when needed according to what my weight was doing until i finally got down to about 100-125 the last week.

this is just an example bro. if you wanna stay low carb then by all means do so. im just showing that getting to look how you wanna look is possible by eating carbs. on the last couple pages of the thread theres some pics of the week before my show. thats the best evidence i can use to show that carbs can work. take it FWIW

futurefreak101
01-26-09, 11:29 pm
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=14655

this was from like march til june 21st the day of my show. i started at 300g of carbs a day (all clean carbs, i never cheated the entire 4 months) and i slowly reducred them by 25 a week when needed according to what my weight was doing until i finally got down to about 100-125 the last week.

this is just an example bro. if you wanna stay low carb then by all means do so. im just showing that getting to look how you wanna look is possible by eating carbs. on the last couple pages of the thread theres some pics of the week before my show. thats the best evidence i can use to show that carbs can work. take it FWIW

good shit.
thanks bro
but i think we have completely different bodytypes
im gonna stick with the low carbs
thanks for your help...appreciate it.

blueIMlifter
01-26-09, 11:32 pm
good shit.
thanks bro
but i think we have completely different bodytypes
im gonna stick with the low carbs
thanks for your help...appreciate it.

ive seen your pics...you're a huge mother fucker. so you know what you are doing so stick with it and keep busting your ass. i'll def. be checkin in to see how this goes for ya.

futurefreak101
01-26-09, 11:35 pm
ive seen your pics...you're a huge mother fucker. so you know what you are doing so stick with it and keep busting your ass. i'll def. be checkin in to see how this goes for ya.

lol feeling pretty small right about now...
and i been doing crazy sets...with like no rest...to keep my heart rate up...peace bro.

blueIMlifter
01-26-09, 11:42 pm
lol feeling pretty small right about now...
and i been doing crazy sets...with like no rest...to keep my heart rate up...peace bro.

thats the shitty part about cutting...a couple weeks in you feel like shit because you still look pudgy and you start to get a bit smaller so it fucking sucks. when you come out looking like a fuckin freak at the end it will be worth it though.

yo man i hope you dont think i was trying to force you into the way i diet or anything like that...or trying to force higher carbs. i was just tryin to point out how you could add in some calories because you said you thought you needed some more.

futurefreak101
01-26-09, 11:51 pm
thats the shitty part about cutting...a couple weeks in you feel like shit because you still look pudgy and you start to get a bit smaller so it fucking sucks. when you come out looking like a fuckin freak at the end it will be worth it though.

yo man i hope you dont think i was trying to force you into the way i diet or anything like that...or trying to force higher carbs. i was just tryin to point out how you could add in some calories because you said you thought you needed some more.

lol when this cut is done...im going everywhere without a shirt...lol...cause this is a bitch

futurefreak101
01-28-09, 5:30 pm
lmfao i just had the most insane leg day ever
i started off with barbell squats in the squat rack
working all the way up to 415 for 3 reps
i honestly must of done about 20 - 25 sets (serious)
hit the hack squat machine for 1 set on 1 pps for 25 reps
then i hit the smith machine for some shit that really fuked me up
i did 3 sets of 25 with 1 plate per side which is 75 reps total
when i got done with the second set i got up and i actually felt dizzy this has never happened before and i almost tipped over people were like wtf
after i was done i hit the ham string machine (leg curls)
then i did calfs on the calf machine must of done about 10-12 sets of that with only 3 plates but i squeezed on every rep the burning was so intense it was sick
i probably wont be able to stand tommorow
but i like it that way anyway
all this was dont in about 1 hour and 30 min

T o m m Y
01-28-09, 5:43 pm
Nice squats bro!

yeah bro you are def right,you will not even be able to get out of bed i bet lol..

btw,what diet approach are you gonna go with??

futurefreak101
01-28-09, 5:48 pm
Nice squats bro!

yeah bro you are def right,you will not even be able to get out of bed i bet lol..

btw,what diet approach are you gonna go with??

lol....i was eating like 60-70 grams of carbs per day....just spent 100 dollars on chicken...been eating alot of chicken..eggs...olive oill....natty pb...i need to throw in veggies bad...i keep forgetting to buy them...

T o m m Y
01-28-09, 5:49 pm
lol....i was eating like 60-70 grams of carbs per day....just spent 100 dollars on chicken...been eating alot of chicken..eggs...olive oill....natty pb...i need to throw in veggies bad...i keep forgetting to buy them...

oh so you are keeping carbs in your diet,what type of carbs are you eating and when??

100 bucks!?

dude,how many lbs did you get lol

futurefreak101
01-28-09, 5:52 pm
oh so you are keeping carbs in your diet,what type of carbs are you eating and when??

100 bucks!?

dude,how many lbs did you get lol

i get the fit n easy..by perdu...i freeze it then take it when i need it....honestly during the week...torrent is the only source of high carbs...after workout..i drink torrent which is 50 grams of carbs...then ill eat a like a low carb protein bar or something...or a protein pancake...on the weekend i usually eat pasta...oats....whole wheat bread..brown rice...so i can be ok for next week.

T o m m Y
01-28-09, 5:54 pm
i get the fit n easy..by perdu...i freeze it then take it when i need it....honestly during the week...torrent is the only source of high carbs...after workout..i drink torrent which is 50 grams of carbs...then ill eat a like a low carb protein bar or something...or a protein pancake...on the weekend i usually eat pasta...oats....whole wheat bread..brown rice...so i can be ok for next week.

aaah yess,thats pretty much what i do..

i go like at most 80-90 carbs during the week and then refeed on sat high carbs lower the pro and keep fats as low as possible..

futurefreak101
01-28-09, 5:56 pm
aaah yess,thats pretty much what i do..

i go like at most 80-90 carbs during the week and then refeed on sat high carbs lower the pro and keep fats as low as possible..

yea bro...i really want a fucking bagel with cream cheese rite now..lol....

T o m m Y
01-28-09, 6:01 pm
hahah yeah man i get pretty crazy cravings like that,ugh it fucking sucks...

pmug0000
01-28-09, 11:30 pm
Looks like a crazy leg workout

futurefreak101
01-29-09, 4:49 pm
here is my 120 pound dumbell hammer curl for 2 reps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm73_6blV9U

futurefreak101
01-29-09, 8:17 pm
here is my 120 pound dumbell hammer curl for 2 reps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm73_6blV9U

lol got hated on for this on another site so bad...people saying horrible form..people that cant even get the 120 dumbell off the rack...this was a challenge...so the kid taped it..he said you cant do it...btw...dexter jackson cant even do them..not saying im anything special..but leave the horrible form comments at the door.

pmug0000
01-29-09, 11:48 pm
lol got hated on for this on another site so bad...people saying horrible form..people that cant even get the 120 dumbell off the rack...this was a challenge...so the kid taped it..he said you cant do it...btw...dexter jackson cant even do them..not saying im anything special..but leave the horrible form comments at the door.

lol dude what do you expect from youtube? Everyone wants to be the form police even though they probably weigh 150 lbs. soaking wet. Every pro gets hated on too, don't pay attention to that shit

futurefreak101
04-10-09, 11:30 am
new pic wooooooooooo
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/1497/p1010011h.jpg (http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p1010011h.jpg)

sorry for the small ness