PDA

View Full Version : GTG program

redskin 344
01-20-09, 7:14 pm
If anyone is familiar with the GTG or "grease the groove" program which is explained in 'the naked warrior' by Pavel Tsatsouline, you probably know that you build up slowly.

Now does this mean in terms of adding sets or weight?

Also in terms of thw weight being used, does it matter as long as it is light and I do them with low reps with no fatigue whatsoever?

GJN5002
01-20-09, 8:20 pm
when i grease the groove i usually start off slow and then get faster

redskin 344
01-20-09, 8:30 pm
What do you mean slow to faster.

From what I know you should stick with an exercise and do half the amount of reps you are capable of and do mini sets of that throughout the day while staying as fresh as possible.

xxscaxx
01-20-09, 8:50 pm
when i grease the groove i usually start off slow and then get faster

LOL.

rocky36
01-20-09, 8:53 pm
What do you mean slow to faster.

From what I know you should stick with an exercise and do half the amount of reps you are capable of and do mini sets of that throughout the day while staying as fresh as possible.

for some reason i dont think he is talking about lifting weights lol

redskin 344
01-20-09, 8:55 pm
I appreciate the humor you added to this thread, but I need help with this. If you dont know what I am talking about then dont respond.

mark
01-20-09, 10:54 pm
Why don't you buy the book? You know, supporting those in the industry isn't a bad thing...

GJN5002
01-21-09, 10:58 am
I appreciate the humor you added to this thread, but I need help with this. If you dont know what I am talking about then dont respond.

lighten up man, laughing is fun

redskin 344
01-21-09, 4:36 pm
lighten up man, laughing is fun

yea but i actually needed help with that

its no big deal now though, I got my answer.