PDA

View Full Version : The cage?

Shark52
01-20-09, 11:51 pm
Whats up ANIMALS!!!! I cant wait for the New York Pro on May 16th, it will be my first show i attend, and ill be bringing the posse!! I want to know if the cage and ANIMAL will be there. Id like to gear up when i go there, so how do i find out if the cage and ANIMAL will be there?

InkdMuscle
01-21-09, 12:05 am
Just PM Natural Guy or any of the top dawgs here they will know.

Shark52
01-21-09, 12:16 am
Thanks!!! U plannin on goin?

InkdMuscle
01-21-09, 12:20 am
Yep already got my ticket there. and im room'n with shaffer. So i have to grab a good video cam for all the other california animals who cant make it. Im freggin beyond excited.

NickSP
01-21-09, 12:36 am
I'm pretty sure the cage is strictly for the arnold classic, although I believe UN holds a booth at the Olympia as well.

Little Z
01-21-09, 1:29 am
I'm pretty sure the cage is strictly for the arnold classic, although I believe UN holds a booth at the Olympia as well.

Correct sir.

Arnold and for the O

Universal Rep
01-21-09, 11:45 am
Whats up ANIMALS!!!! I cant wait for the New York Pro on May 16th, it will be my first show i attend, and ill be bringing the posse!! I want to know if the cage and ANIMAL will be there. Id like to gear up when i go there, so how do i find out if the cage and ANIMAL will be there?

The Cage is an event held every year in conjunction with the Arnold Classic. There are very few bodybuilding venues that could contain it from what I hear...

Shark52
01-21-09, 12:51 pm
Oh..i thought the cage went to all the shows....well hopefully ANIMAL will be at New york pro!!!!!

kevils4
01-22-09, 6:18 am
The cage is benifit for the animals.Whats up ANIMALS!!!! I cant wait for the New York Pro on May 16th, it will be my first show i attend, and ill be bringing the posse!! I want to know if the cage and ANIMAL will be there. Cage is so important for the animals.

Pet Supplies (http://www.nutrecare.co.uk/)