PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Jan 25th Cateret NJ

jayanticoli
01-21-09, 8:49 am
This Sunday around 10am one of our own will be competing in his first meet. The reason I am making a thread about this is because if you take notice to the join date in correlation to his post count KINGKONGPRONGD has devoted many hours to this site to help others along...provide knowlege...comment on different discussion and SUPPORT them....which brings me to my reason for this post. I myself know KING and will be attending the meet to support him through and through just like he has for me in the past. So I would like and expect to see anyone from the area attending also. Obviously if your schedule allows of course. Its at Cateret high school at 10am. Thanks for your time fellas and look forward to seeing some of you there.......

Hollow
01-21-09, 8:53 am
Wishing you the very best KINGKONGPRONGD!!!

js71474
01-21-09, 10:15 am
Wish I could make it KING! I know you will crush it bro! We have all got your back!

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
01-21-09, 1:18 pm
This Sunday around 10am one of our own will be competing in his first meet. The reason I am making a thread about this is because if you take notice to the join date in correlation to his post count KINGKONGPRONGD has devoted many hours to this site to help others along...provide knowlege...comment on different discussion and SUPPORT them....which brings me to my reason for this post. I myself know KING and will be attending the meet to support him through and through just like he has for me in the past. So I would like and expect to see anyone from the area attending also. Obviously if your schedule allows of course. Its at Cateret high school at 10am. Thanks for your time fellas and look forward to seeing some of you there.......
Thanx Jay, this means alot. its unfortunate FF couldn't compete, i know he was dying too. Look forward to seeing you there bro.

Wishing you the very best KINGKONGPRONGD!!!

Wish I could make it KING! I know you will crush it bro! We have all got your back!
thanx for the support bros!

dannynb
01-21-09, 7:05 pm
Good luck and give 'em hell.

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
01-23-09, 4:06 pm
thanx bro

Toni69
01-23-09, 4:14 pm
oh this is sunday??? I thought you and Alex were doin this tomorrow?

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
01-23-09, 4:15 pm
oh this is sunday??? I thought you and Alex were doin this tomorrow?

no no, the early weigh ins are tomorrow, the meet is sunday

Toni69
01-23-09, 4:20 pm
no no, the early weigh ins are tomorrow, the meet is sunday

ahhhhhhhhhhh, ok..im glad i came here. I was gonna be there tomorrow at 10!

ok..sunday morn is cool then. brownies for everyone! what time you all gonna be there? I want a front row seat for my son and me! i will bring my professional camera and get good pics too.

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
01-23-09, 4:23 pm
im gonna try and get there about 9, and thats if i make weight for weighins the day before. I cant wait to try some of ur brownie goodness lol! i just gotta find someone to work my cam for pics and vids when i lift. im sure one of my buddies will be able to do it

G Diesel
01-23-09, 4:32 pm
Represent at Skiba's meet, KingKong... Do work bro and bring home some hardware. Peace, G

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
01-24-09, 8:59 am
Represent at Skiba's meet, KingKong... Do work bro and bring home some hardware. Peace, G

Thanx G, I'll do my best to make Animal proud.

Alta0331
01-24-09, 12:02 pm
Kill that shit brother

Enforcer
01-24-09, 12:04 pm
Best of luck KingKong, I know you are def gonna make some serious noise there

prowrestler
01-24-09, 12:15 pm
for gods sake dont miss your opener LOL

cuz that opener is your opener to the sport of powerlifting!

have a good weigh in and bloat up afterwords and im hopeing to see footage and maybe a chapionship title

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
01-24-09, 1:16 pm
Kill that shit brother
thanx bro!

Best of luck KingKong, I know you are def gonna make some serious noise there
Thanks E, goonna do my best to make myself and the animal fam proud

for gods sake dont miss your opener LOL

cuz that opener is your opener to the sport of powerlifting!

have a good weigh in and bloat up afterwords and im hopeing to see footage and maybe a chapionship title

thanx pro, gonna open up the squat nice and light and kill it from there. there will definately be some pics and video as well.