PDA

View Full Version : Animal Stak Questions

DieselDoctor
01-21-09, 10:05 am
I just started taking Animal Stak this morning...So far so good. My questions are can I use an N.O. product with it, and should I also use my creatine while on stak. I still have some N.O. and Creatine left that I don't want to go to waste so I'd like to finish it before I switch over to Animal pump.

Thanks!

theharjmann
01-21-09, 10:09 am
I just started taking Animal Stak this morning...So far so good. My questions are can I use an N.O. product with it, and should I also use my creatine while on stak. I still have some N.O. and Creatine left that I don't want to go to waste so I'd like to finish it before I switch over to Animal pump.

Thanks!

use it

ghost
01-21-09, 10:43 am
Yes, you can definitely stack Stak and Pump together. you shouldn't have any side effects on that stack, and many of us have seen a LOT of gains using that combo.

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
01-21-09, 10:44 am
I'be used the stak/pump combo and let me attest that you are in for some for the next few weeks bro!

Aggression
01-21-09, 10:48 am

Thanks!

Yes. I am currently on Stak, my final week. I use Shock Therapy occasionally when I need the boost and it works great.

C.Coronato
01-21-09, 4:35 pm
Yes. I am currently on Stak, my final week. I use Shock Therapy occasionally when I need the boost and it works great.

x2 .. use it.

Wasteland
01-21-09, 4:37 pm
You can run Stak/Pump together. Also, check this out for more ideas: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=2175&highlight=stak+pump

DieselDoctor
01-21-09, 5:24 pm
Sorry for so many questions.....So run the stak for 21 days then switch over and run a cycle of m-stak to keep the gains? Or wait a few weeks and run another cycle of stak?

I'm switching to pump as soon as I run out of XXXXX and XXXXX XXX

MELTDOWN
01-21-09, 11:07 pm
Sorry for so many questions.....So run the stak for 21 days then switch over and run a cycle of m-stak to keep the gains? Or wait a few weeks and run another cycle of stak?

I'm switching to pump as soon as I run out of XXXXX and XXXXX XXX

stak, wait a week, then start up mstak. whether you always run stak or mstak straight or alternate betwen cans, it's good to take that week break.

Aggression
01-22-09, 9:43 am
stak, wait a week, then start up mstak. whether you always run stak or mstak straight or alternate betwen cans, it's good to take that week break.

Agreed. I'm finishing up Stak this week, and I'll take a week or two off before starting up my 42 day cycle of Test. Yeah, I can't wait

DieselDoctor
01-24-09, 2:36 pm
On day 4 and so far its been unreal. Pumps are lasting a lot longer, and my focus is unreal.....

Has anyone noticed having an overall better mood from Stak? Not sure if its the Stak but my mood has been a lot better the last couple days.

Iceiktitan
01-24-09, 2:43 pm
If something in this case a supplement makes you lift harder, stronger,longer and makes you look better then why can't it give you an overall sense of well-being. Although Stak in itself is not a "mood enhancer" it may have that effect if you are getting solid results which is characteristic of the Univeral Animal Product Line.

Glad you are enjoying the ride bro.

On day 4 and so far its been unreal. Pumps are lasting a lot longer, and my focus is unreal.....

Has anyone noticed having an overall better mood from Stak? Not sure if its the Stak but my mood has been a lot better the last couple days.

mritter3
01-24-09, 3:43 pm
go ahead and use it man, i see no problems.

randombaz
01-28-09, 6:34 am
If you have test for 2 cycles with stak same time for 2 cycles (classic stack), i know you dont have to take a break in between the 2 test cans, but what about stak?