PDA

View Full Version : animal pump and what post supp?

supatril
01-21-09, 8:39 pm
What post supplement can i use to go well with animal pump?

or what product in general can i use to go well with animal pump?

i dont want to use many products, but what are some products i can use to go well with animal pump?

B Con
01-21-09, 8:40 pm
What post supplement can i use to go well with animal pump?

or what product in general can i use to go well with animal pump?

i dont want to use many products, but what are some products i can use to go well with animal pump?

TORRENT

supatril
01-21-09, 8:47 pm
i was thinking of using torrent as well, however since torrent has creatine as well won't it be too much since animal pump has daily creatine in it. i dont want to be bloated.

also what are the benefits of combining pump and torrent?

B Con
01-21-09, 8:50 pm
i was thinking of using torrent as well, however since torrent has creatine as well won't it be too much since animal pump has daily creatine in it. i dont want to be bloated.

also what are the benefits of combining pump and torrent?

The amount of creatine in both should not get you bloated. Optimally you want to take in a creatine source both pre and post.

Pump sets the mood and Torrent enhances your anabolic window. After training, you need to take advantage of feeding your body. That hour after working out is the best time to ingest beneficial nutrients. Torrent is a combination of protein, carbs, and creatine. Perfect for growth.

Little Z
01-21-09, 11:50 pm
The amount of creatine in both should not get you bloated. Optimally you want to take in a creatine source both pre and post.

Pump sets the mood and Torrent enhances your anabolic window. After training, you need to take advantage of feeding your body. That hour after working out is the best time to ingest beneficial nutrients. Torrent is a combination of protein, carbs, and creatine. Perfect for growth.

Absolutely beautiful write up.

Bro you cant go wrong with adding Torrent to your arsenal.. It will always be apart of mine and many other brothers..

Phil800101
01-22-09, 5:24 am
Agreed.

If you really want some awesome recovery, combine Nitro and Torrent. That combo is absolutely sick, I've been using it since Torrent came out.

Aggression
01-22-09, 12:25 pm

^ ^ ^ This is a perfect answer to your question.

C.Coronato
01-22-09, 12:29 pm
Pump does not have a full daily does of creatine in it, as it is not a creatine product. You will be fine, and will not be bloated. Torrent is the way to go brotha.

Cellerator65
01-22-09, 12:30 pm
torrent post, by far

Wasteland
01-22-09, 1:41 pm
Torrent.

supatril
01-22-09, 10:17 pm
why does torrent have only 14 servings for the regular tub and its pricey for 14 servings?

krazyassmexican
01-22-09, 10:53 pm
why does torrent have only 14 servings for the regular tub and its pricey for 14 servings?

hydrolyzed whey is expensive, if you wanna save money and have a sick post workout shake get some waxy maize, whey protein isolate and creatine monohydrate, all you need

Iceiktitan
01-22-09, 11:10 pm
Supplementation is simply that. You don't have to have TORRENT post-workout, you could use some generic brand in bulk but you will not get the same results. TORRENT is the best post-workout supplement around.

krazyassmexican
01-23-09, 8:05 am
Supplementation is simply that. You don't have to have TORRENT post-workout, you could use some generic brand in bulk but you will not get the same results. TORRENT is the best post-workout supplement around.

with all due respect you started to sound like a salesman, pwo you need to refill your glycogen stores, start recovery and it's a good time to get some creatine down any simple carb, creatine monohydrate and wpi can do that and very well

"6"
01-26-09, 12:47 pm
Storm mixed with some dextrose would also be good to cap off Pump. And then throw down a pack of nitro with that. That's what I used during the pre-Torrent days(dark days indeed).

You could also look down some LAVA with a pack of nitro. Another combo I used back then.

Personally, I'd go with Torrent. It's well worth the cost for the ingredients you get.

simpleguy
01-26-09, 2:19 pm
torrent would be good

you can make your own pwo concoction and save a few bucks, but torrent is more convenient if you don't want to buy too many supps

Universal Rep
01-27-09, 11:20 am
torrent would be good

you can make your own pwo concoction and save a few bucks, but torrent is more convenient if you don't want to buy too many supps

x2. Torrent is good, has a solid blend of ingredients. For those who like to make their own homebrews, you can prolly save a few bucks, but the tricky part when it comes to ingredients like WPH, leucine, etc. is the flavoring.