PDA

View Full Version : EAA Stack Reviews

Young&Hungry
02-11-07, 2:49 pm
I'm looking to incorporate an EAA-carb drink for post workout. I'd love to buy some Nitro G, but I really can't afford it. Have any of you guys used EAA Stack by Universal? If you have, some comments on it would be really appreciated.

Maximus
02-11-07, 2:53 pm
I'm looking to incorporate an EAA-carb drink for post workout. I'd love to buy some Nitro G, but I really can't afford it. Have any of you guys used EAA Stack by Universal? If you have, some comments on it would be really appreciated.

The EAA stack is great and if you want to add some carbs and make your own Nitro G, then you can go buy some bulk dextrose and put in 35g w/the EAA stack immediate post w/o and then 30min later have your protein shake...you can get bulk dextrose from just about any website...I go to supplementdirect.com

PrometheusCon
02-11-07, 4:48 pm
I just have to say Nitro G is one of the best tasting drinks ever. I mixed the pack with a cup of water as suggested and wow what a great grape tangy flavor. I'd at least give it a shot one day.

Dozer86
03-28-08, 3:00 am
I have been doing research for awhile on supplements.. I cut down my supplements by alot to get the stuff I need out of my arsenal... My goals are similar to most on here get bigger and stronger. My current stack is real gains, stak, pak, pump, and i just added something... I think this is a very over looked product but after doing research it is probably the most important for building muscle besides protein..... EAA STACK!!! go type in essential amino acids and see how this can help protein synthesis as well as recovery...Its amazing how I missed this and I think alot of younger guys like myself look for the quick fixes (stak,m-stak,test) let me encourage all you guys to look up EAA's. I bought the juicy watermelon as recommended by Roland and he was right it is incredibly refreshing and taste better than a nice gatorade.... so once again check it out guys and enjoy

here are links in which I have seen
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/eaa.html

http://www.massnutrition.com/products.cfm?cur_man=UNIVERSALNUTRITION&item=UN101

born0withno0soul
03-28-08, 3:07 am
i dont think its that underrated. most people who have been around here for awhile understand the importance. of course if you ask anyone else they have no clue what it is

Dozer86
03-28-08, 3:11 am
i dont think its that underrated. most people who have been around here for awhile understand the importance. of course if you ask anyone else they have no clue what it is

well i just look at alot of peoples stacks on here and I dont here alot of people talking about it or suggesting it to other people who are building stacks.. I mean shit for 15 bucks im a big fan of this stuff.... But yeah I agree the people who have been in the game im sure would know and use this stuff but to the younger folks coming on here trying to gain some guidance this is a solid product

born0withno0soul
03-28-08, 3:17 am
well your right. im not putting down any universal products but people would rather spend their money on some of the fancy and more expensive products when the cheaper more simple shit like eaa stack will give greater results

Roland
03-28-08, 4:21 am
I have been doing research for awhile on supplements.. I cut down my supplements by alot to get the stuff I need out of my arsenal... My goals are similar to most on here get bigger and stronger. My current stack is real gains, stak, pak, pump, and i just added something... I think this is a very over looked product but after doing research it is probably the most important for building muscle besides protein..... EAA STACK!!! go type in essential amino acids and see how this can help protein synthesis as well as recovery...Its amazing how I missed this and I think alot of younger guys like myself look for the quick fixes (stak,m-stak,test) let me encourage all you guys to look up EAA's. I bought the juicy watermelon as recommended by Roland and he was right it is incredibly refreshing and taste better than a nice gatorade.... so once again check it out guys and enjoy

here are links in which I have seen
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/eaa.html

http://www.massnutrition.com/products.cfm?cur_man=UNIVERSALNUTRITION&item=UN101

Glad to see you got it and enjoy it bro...it is definitely a great supp, try drinking it during your workout with ice cold water...so refreshing.

BiG in NYC 823
03-28-08, 8:03 am
I must agree, their EAA stack is the shyt...solid ingredients and often overlooked as many ppl said, consumers go for the more "popular choice."

But EAA stack will be in my next go around w/ Shock/Storm and Torrent..that should be a killer stack!

naturalguy
03-28-08, 8:04 am
I must agree, their EAA stack is the shyt...solid ingredients and often overlooked as many ppl said, consumers go for the more "popular choice."

But EAA stack will be in my next go around w/ Shock/Storm and Torrent..that should be a killer stack!

Get the Juicy Watermelon flavor, it's outstanding

Dozer86
03-28-08, 8:39 am

agreed and yeah roland I was reading my new journey book and wrath said that he took 4tsps or 2 servings during his workout so im going to take one serving during workout and then maybe sip on it a little before bed

McFly
03-28-08, 8:43 am
I still like the OG fruit punch flavor....but I am a huge fan of the EAA stack. I think there is a big thread on BCAA's vs EAA's and such....I'll sume it up in one word.....ESSENTIAL

hell that damn near sold me before i even researched anything LOL

I try to get 3 serving a day in me....for good measure...and always have it during my work out.

Dozer86
03-28-08, 8:56 am
I still like the OG fruit punch flavor....but I am a huge fan of the EAA stack. I think there is a big thread on BCAA's vs EAA's and such....I'll sume it up in one word.....ESSENTIAL

hell that damn near sold me before i even researched anything LOL

I try to get 3 serving a day in me....for good measure...and always have it during my work out.

alright im going to try it today.... anybody know how much creatine intake I should have.. I take pump is that enough

bdb1513
03-28-08, 9:06 am
i was looking into EAA's...would be a decent idea to do something like throw it in a gallon jug and just sip on it all day?

McFly
03-28-08, 9:08 am
i was looking into EAA's...would be a decent idea to do something like throw it in a gallon jug and just sip on it all day?

i can't imagine it hurting.....i'd probably throw a few serving into a gallon.

Dozer86
03-28-08, 9:14 am
i can't imagine it hurting.....i'd probably throw a few serving into a gallon.

yeah good call it is supposed to be one serving per 6 ounces of water... so a gallon around 128 ounces would be about 21 servings (42 tsps)... so about 1/3 of the can it comes in.... I would mix as you want to consume but you might be able to premix the whole thing im not sure on this... that or u could up it to a serving every 10 ounces or 12 ounces of water

calcaneous
03-28-08, 9:15 am

mega dosing baby. I sip on EEA during my workout. I think it gets overlooked because many people would opt for the (for expensive) but more convenient animal nitro

J-Dawg
03-28-08, 9:23 am
Gotta love EAAs. I drink 'em before, during and after the workout to ensure that I prevent muscle catabolism and ensure an anabolic environment for muscle growth.

J-Dawg
03-28-08, 9:26 am
mega dosing baby. I sip on EEA during my workout. I think it gets overlooked because many people would opt for the (for expensive) but more convenient animal nitro

Megadosing EAAs--an essential rule from the G Diesel playbook.

Elite
03-28-08, 9:37 am
24g's mixed in a shaker and poured into a 2 litre bottle, which i fill with water. Sip at work from morning to just before w/o. Great for anytime of day. Also keep a bottle of it by your bed or in the fridge if you are one of those that has to wake and piss during the night. You could make a large water filled bottle with 4-8 servings of EAA/BCAA Stack and just keep in the fridge to sip in the middle of the night.

LegendKillerJosh
03-28-08, 12:26 pm

That's the truth. I throw it in a cup with some ice cubes when I got a sweet tooth - and that cures it. It's like eating jolly ranchers or airheads or something.

calcaneous
03-28-08, 2:09 pm
Megadosing EAAs--an essential rule from the G Diesel playbook.

im going to be hitting the megadosing up in a month or two. hopefuly by then, they will have bulk EEA powder

Big Wides
03-28-08, 2:18 pm
usually mix 1 tablespoon per quart of water that i drink.....great stuff and adds some flavor to the water

brandonA
03-28-08, 2:41 pm

I do that, makes the gallon go down smooth....

-B

born0withno0soul
03-29-08, 4:04 pm
i do the same. i fill up my gallon jug with water and about 4 serving eaa stack when i get to work and drink it in eight hours. that plus the 2 servings of eaa's i take during my workout have really helped me with recovery

jps120
04-03-08, 4:47 pm
Another great product is liver tabs. packed with bcaa, eaas, vitamins and minerals, and protein. Cheap to.. 500 is like 12 dollars

Thrawn
04-03-08, 4:55 pm
well i just look at alot of peoples stacks on here and I dont here alot of people talking about it or suggesting it to other people who are building stacks.. I mean shit for 15 bucks im a big fan of this stuff.... But yeah I agree the people who have been in the game im sure would know and use this stuff but to the younger folks coming on here trying to gain some guidance this is a solid product

15 dollars??? That is damn cheap. I got my first box of EAA and BCAA today and together it will cost a little more then 70 euro's... i get a discount tho from the shop manager, so for me its 59 euro's. But still, compared to your prices... damn.

PrometheusCon
04-15-08, 6:52 pm
Today I fell in love with juicy watermelon. I ran outside for about 30 minutes and was severely parched. Still sweating, I took the new container of juicy watermelon, cracked it open, and made a drink. LIQUID CANDY. Oh man this stuff tastes awesome!

Nix0r
06-30-09, 7:04 pm
I feel as if I need to bump up this topic, due to the sheer awesomeness of EAA Stack. I just had the Juicy Watermelon for the first time today, and holy crap is this stuff amazing. I'm also currently mixing it with Fruit Punch Storm intra-workout, and I'm pretty sure I'm sold on this stuff for the next... ever.

Universal Rep
07-22-09, 12:47 pm
Fruit Punch review: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/animal-universal/131389-eea-stack-universal.html#post2066144

squattingtillipuke
10-20-09, 1:36 pm
Changed my supps up a little lately...dropped Pump out of the equation, due to an issue with a patient that my wife dealt with in the hospital, and added EAA both pre and post work out.

I can say that I definately feel I can do an extra set compared to before and my soreness has decreased. Loving it right now.

Love2lift21
10-20-09, 2:40 pm
Changed my supps up a little lately...dropped Pump out of the equation, due to an issue with a patient that my wife dealt with in the hospital, and added EAA both pre and post work out.

I can say that I definately feel I can do an extra set compared to before and my soreness has decreased. Loving it right now.

I been looking into them too, budget is tight so I'm trying to get the most bang for my buck. So I'm thinking BCAA stack during the day in a gallon of water or so, and EAA nitro (or stack, don't know the differences yet) post workout. Is this overkill, or duplicating the effect?

Dingo
10-20-09, 5:02 pm
I been looking into them too, budget is tight so I'm trying to get the most bang for my buck. So I'm thinking BCAA stack during the day in a gallon of water or so, and EAA nitro (or stack, don't know the differences yet) post workout. Is this overkill, or duplicating the effect?

The difference between EAA Stack and EAA Nitro is the carb count. EAA Nitro is made for immediate consumption post workout because the sugars (carbs) help to drive the amino acids directly into the muscle cells more rapidly than just digesting the amino acids alone.

Currently I drink a mixture of EAA Stack and gatorade during my workouts and on heavy days of legs, chest and back i take an addition serving of Animal Nitro (the Animal side of the companies equivalent (capsuled) to EAA Stack), doubline my serving of EAA's on my self deemed "heavy days"