PDA

View Full Version : Advise For 6 Abs Plzzz

Aliasmama
01-23-09, 1:13 am
Hello everybody, for long I have been on animalpak.com and it has always been informative. Currently my weight is 143.3lbs and my height is 1m90. Since I have started bodybuilding, consuming weight gainers and proteins, as well as eating about 5 or 6 meals per day, I have noticed that my belly has really increased in size. I am greatly interested to have 6 Abs and I would be thankful if you advise me what are the steps or exercise I will have to do in order to reach my Goal at the earliest please. At home I have an inclined bench press with barbells as well as a Home Gym Machine. Please Advise

Binney08
01-23-09, 1:36 am
I think your belly isn't big enough. EAT EAT EAT. Whole food>supplements. Red meat is your best friend. Honestly 143lbs at 190cm.. You're really skinny as it is and to cardio diet down would be a bad idea imo. You'd be a toothpick!
What's your training routine?

prowrestler
01-23-09, 1:43 am
you'd have to cut, and cut to what?

like defranco said, you cant flex bone

you must get some more weight on ya and quit worrying about looking pretty. wanna know what i consider pretty?

tying your shoes, turning beat red in the face and not being able to breath cause your stomack is getting crushed by your thighs. normally takeing 5 reps to complete your shoe tying task

do you wanna be skinny and lean like anyone else or blantly declare to the world your a freak?

people shouldnt have to ask you if you "worout" (i hate that word), it should be fuckin obviouse.

theharjmann
01-23-09, 5:16 am
Currently my weight is 143.3lbs and my height is 1m90

Mate, i'm not trying to be funny, put you down, or be derogatory, but WHAT THE FUCK!

You are taller than 6ft and just about 10 stone. If you dont have visible abdominals already something must be wrong!

If you want simply 6 pack abs with no regard to any other muscle on the body apart from maybe your arms and a big of definiton on your chest, join the forum on www.menshealth.com

On Letting Go
01-23-09, 6:43 am
Listen to these guys. Talking about cutting when youre 143lbs is rediculous man.

shizz702
01-23-09, 9:41 am
Listen to these guys. Talking about cutting when youre 143lbs is rediculous man.

Yep, nothing to cut to.

At your height you should be thinking about bulking up to 200+ lbs before even considering a cut.

MDur8
01-23-09, 10:33 am
If your stomach is getting bigger its probably because your shoveling shit in your mouth...clean up your diet and maintain a calorie surplus and you'll gain the right kind of weight.

live2lift
01-23-09, 11:49 am
If your stomach is getting bigger its probably because your shoveling shit in your mouth...clean up your diet and maintain a calorie surplus and you'll gain the right kind of weight.

Completely agree on this, but not only on the food end of it. You could also be shoveling shit in regards to your supps...you mentioned specifically that you are using weight gainers. Well, if you are using a low quality gainer it is possibly loaded with a ton of sugar which can only lead to bad results. Take a look at your supps that you using as far as MRPs and gainers and they may have more bad crap than you may know...if so like MDur said clean up your diet and clean up your supps and you may be on your way to gaining quality weight and not crap weight. Hope this helps bro.

Peace

ronald1919
01-23-09, 12:53 pm
post ur diet and routine....
143 at your height and ur not seeing abs ? skinny fat ??

Angst
01-23-09, 3:50 pm
Hello everybody, for long I have been on animalpak.com and it has always been informative. Currently my weight is 143.3lbs and my height is 1m90. Since I have started bodybuilding, consuming weight gainers and proteins, as well as eating about 5 or 6 meals per day, I have noticed that my belly has really increased in size. I am greatly interested to have 6 Abs and I would be thankful if you advise me what are the steps or exercise I will have to do in order to reach my Goal at the earliest please. At home I have an inclined bench press with barbells as well as a Home Gym Machine. Please Advise

Hey bro I use to be 140lbs at the same height once, and back then I use to do hundreds of sit ups a day 'cause I wanted a nice looking 6 pack too. But later I found out if I eat bodybuilding friendly foods aka lean protein, complex carbs, healthy fat with a cheat meal here and there, and train hard, then I can gain muscle and stay in good shape at the same time.
This kinda go along with Tiny's approach, once your protein intake is high enough, everything will take care itself.
Also make sure you're getting enough fiber.

MDur8
01-23-09, 10:35 pm
You should post up your exact diet, including total amount of pro/cho/fat grams, and we will be able to help you more

mritter3
01-24-09, 11:20 am
def. would not advise cutting when your 145 pounds bro, get up to about 190-200 then worry about your abs, right now i would focus on eating solid foods, and putting on some mass. good luck man