PDA

View Full Version : New PB

RooRooTJ
01-23-09, 1:24 pm
What do you guys think of this. Came across this on Yahoo today. I know I usually go a little overboard with the PB. This might help.

http://www.bellplantation.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=15&Itemid=35

bleed_alone
01-23-09, 3:13 pm
that's a pretty cool concept.. but as for me natural peanut butter is one of the foods i eat during dieting and the offseason and it's great for both. to me i don't see the need to cut calories out of it but i guess for some people if that's what they need then go for it.

C.Coronato
01-23-09, 3:38 pm
natty PB for me. I actually got the Kirkland Signature thats 'organic' but it doesnt say natural, however it is, its just dry roasted nuts, and a little bit of salt. Gotta Love PB. I have a jar staring at me on my desk every day.

Little Z
01-23-09, 3:40 pm
thats pretty damn skippy.. no pun inteded.. i wouldnt mind checkin that out tho, just to see what kind of things i could
think of to mix and match and all that goodness.. nice find Roo.. see ya tomorrow brotha..

AFTazz06
01-23-09, 4:12 pm
interesting, didnt know this kind of PB was around. Gonna have to give it a try sometime when PB is safe to eat.

strivin for more
01-23-09, 4:36 pm
interesting, didnt know this kind of PB was around. Gonna have to give it a try sometime when PB is safe to eat.

i thought it was mainly the preserved stuff? like on snack crackers and what not. not

natural or normal peanut butter?

AFTazz06
01-23-09, 5:40 pm
i thought it was mainly the preserved stuff? like on snack crackers and what not. not

natural or normal peanut butter?

I've heard its everything, lots of stuff being pulled off of shelves. i'm glad i stocked up last time i went to walmart last month. Not really sure, but in this case i'm not willing to find out for myself, last thing i want is to get really sick or worse.

Pizzalamp
01-23-09, 7:53 pm
no need to reinvent the wheel

strivin for more
01-23-09, 7:59 pm
I've heard its everything, lots of stuff being pulled off of shelves. i'm glad i stocked up last time i went to walmart last month. Not really sure, but in this case i'm not willing to find out for myself, last thing i want is to get really sick or worse.

alright. i think ill take my chances though. i heard the only stuff affected in the jar is skippy

and some grocery chain out west.

krazyassmexican
01-24-09, 1:54 pm
that is not natural pb since it has sugar

JMC
01-24-09, 3:24 pm
I actually saw this last week as well. As I eat pounds of natty pb, I thought I'd read up on it. Like others said, neat, but I'll stick with my own brand...ingredients: Peanuts. Had to cross-reference the source though to make sure I'm not going to die!

ANewBreed
01-25-09, 7:40 pm
I know it says 75% less fat...but I think thats what most of us want out of the PB. Fats are crucial to the body, so I cant say I would personally use this product (unless I had an addiction to PB that required me to eat 2 jars a day). Interesting though.

dannynb
01-25-09, 11:22 pm
no need to reinvent the wheel

LOL....