PDA

View Full Version : Attn: J DAWG or any other major "bro"

krazyassmexican
01-24-09, 9:34 am
Dissclaimer: this is not a bitching post or a start bullshit post i just wanna express my and some "bros" feelings about the forum....

i revised the rules and found jack but i would love to know if there's a secret rule somewhere that prohibit us from dissagreeing with the animal pros?

seriously this forum was known to be the shit, i learned a lot from "bros" like brandona, g diesel etc etc the best physique i ever had was thanks to this forum, but lately not only is a buy my supp cuz the rest dont work, but it seems like it's a war towards dieting, i have seen many pro carb articles lately where stuffin your face is "eatin like an animal" and the rest of the diets are bullshit

i know many "bros" feel the same way as me but sometimes they have to end up saying:

"nice post...."

"solid post...." etc etc

i would love to know if freedom of speech applies on the forum or not

krazyassmexican
01-24-09, 9:42 am
oh yeah before i forget i know this forum is run by animal so the whole universal line is meant to be pushed but i still dont like how the "bros" push the "bros" to buy this supps cuz the rest is crap

Elite
01-24-09, 9:46 am
Freedom of speech, within the rules, exists here of course. Just because people dont agree with your methods or outlooks on diet/training/life, doesnt mean your freedom of speech was overlooked, it just means we all have different opinions.

You have to realise that just because an idea shared by you isnt taken as gospel, it isnt a personal assault, its just the other persons side of the coin. If your not happy, then keep doing your thing and keep on with what you know personally works best for you, without getting into an auto-defensive mode.

simpleguy
01-24-09, 9:50 am
Freedom of speech, within the rules, exists here of course. Just because people dont agree with your methods or outlooks on diet/training/life, doesnt mean your freedom of speech was overlooked, it just means we all have different opinions.

You have to realise that just because an idea shared by you isnt taken as gospel, it isnt a personal assault, its just the other persons side of the coin. If your not happy, then keep doing your thing and keep on with what you know personally works best for you, without getting into an auto-defensive mode.

it's just that unfortunately you are not seen with good eyes if your opinion differs from certain guys' opinion...

krazyassmexican
01-24-09, 9:50 am

YOUR POST DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE REASSON WHY I POSTED THIS, READ IT 80000 TIMES IF NEEDED, SECOND NO DISSRESPECT BRO BUT WHEN I SAID OTHER MAJOR BROS I MEANT JUGGERNAUT, NATURAL GUY, UREP, ANIMAL REP OR SPORTPHARMA REP

Elite
01-24-09, 9:56 am
it's just that unfortunately you are not seen with good eyes if your opinion differs from certain guys' opinion...

Its how you handle yourself and express that opinion. I have views which go against the grain, will everyone agree, no. Will i throw a hissy or take it as an insult, no. I share the opinion as another angle on the view, without integrating it.

YOUR POST DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE REASSON WHY I POSTED THIS, READ IT 80000 TIMES IF NEEDED, SECOND NO DISSRESPECT BRO BUT WHEN I SAID OTHER MAJOR BROS I MEANT JUGGERNAUT, NATURAL GUY, UREP, ANIMAL REP OR SPORTPHARMA REP

Oh i do appologise for being a dissapointment, i'll exit stage left...

prowrestler
01-24-09, 11:45 am
who gives a shit what others say. im one of the guys who doesnt care if its a new member or a "PRO" who gives me advise, if its good advise im takeing it to the fuckin bank.

a title name on a forum means literaly fuck all.

alot of the time the biggest guys in the gym are not that educated but they simply do what they do and get jacked. its not as hard as people think: EAT,LIFT,SLEEP then return and lift heavier then before and repeat the process for years and boost recovery by any means necessary.

freedom of speach applies everywhere man, you can say what you please but its simply the consequences of doing so that change. the thing is this: lets say for example you show disrespect to an "idol" here on the forum, your gonna get bashed harder then if you disrespect a new member cause no one knows him. thats humanity and how the real world works.

sure there is biast "props" given to any "pro" or whatever here cause of who they are but dont take it personel, HELL, im gonna be wrestling in the WWE and make more money then any bodybuilder would but i dont give 2 shits about whether or not im more popular then him on HIS OWN WEBSITE. this is their relm and people come here FOR THEM.

dont take it the wrong way man, i respect you for actually haveing balls but ya just gotta remember, we are not all equals like people would like to think, if we where there wouldnt be people starving in the world, homeless people, bad people gettin rich, good people getting broke. the world isnt fair but all you can do is stand your ground and not let it dictate your life. you can do what you want if you got the balls and the brains for it.

you got the balls, i know you have the knowledge to man, don't let the fact that some people dont agree with you and go with the more popular dude get to you or else your showing weakness. keep your head up high to that shit and move on and prove your point in a smarter way.

OH, sure im not a magor bro but ive been around for some time and i will be the most famous though without a doubt so take it for what its worth. if you dont want my opinion cuz i dont have a magor title your contradicting yourself bud.

ive always liked the fact you stood your ground and fought what you believed. kept doing what your doing cause it works for you. don't let stupid things get to you or else your proving nothing.

prowrestler
01-24-09, 11:48 am
Its how you handle yourself and express that opinion. I have views which go against the grain, will everyone agree, no. Will i throw a hissy or take it as an insult, no. I share the opinion as another angle on the view, without integrating it.

Oh i do appologise for being a dissapointment, i'll exit stage left...

yep, its called debating, multiple partys view all their points and you judge what you feel is the best

krazyassmexican
01-24-09, 11:49 am
who gives a shit what others say. im one of the guys who doesnt care if its a new member or a "PRO" who gives me advise, if its good advise im takeing it to the fuckin bank.

a title name on a forum means literaly fuck all.

alot of the time the biggest guys in the gym are not that educated but they simply do what they do and get jacked. its not as hard as people think: EAT,LIFT,SLEEP then return and lift heavier then before and repeat the process for years and boost recovery by any means necessary.

freedom of speach applies everywhere man, you can say what you please but its simply the consequences of doing so that change. the thing is this: lets say for example you show disrespect to an "idol" here on the forum, your gonna get bashed harder then if you disrespect a new member cause no one knows him. thats humanity and how the real world works.

sure there is biast "props" given to any "pro" or whatever here cause of who they are but dont take it personel, HELL, im gonna be wrestling in the WWE and make more money then any bodybuilder would but i dont give 2 shits about whether or not im more popular then him on HIS OWN WEBSITE. this is their relm and people come here FOR THEM.

dont take it the wrong way man, i respect you for actually haveing balls but ya just gotta remember, we are not all equals like people would like to think, if we where there wouldnt be people starving in the world, homeless people, bad people gettin rich, good people getting broke. the world isnt fair but all you can do is stand your ground and not let it dictate your life. you can do what you want if you got the balls and the brains for it.

you got the balls, i know you have the knowledge to man, don't let the fact that some people dont agree with you and go with the more popular dude get to you or else your showing weakness. keep your head up high to that shit and move on and prove your point in a smarter way.

OH, sure im not a magor bro but ive been around for some time and i will be the most famous though without a doubt so take it for what its worth. if you dont want my opinion cuz i dont have a magor title your contradicting yourself bud.

ive always liked the fact you stood your ground and fought what you believed. kept doing what your doing cause it works for you. don't let stupid things get to you or else your proving nothing.

hit me up anytime bro i love the way you are animal6-6-6@hotmail.com

prowrestler
01-24-09, 11:59 am
just remember, that pro got his title because of something, because of hard work and finding out what works for him.

what you must do is do the same. keto works for you? sick, no carbs then. but if it makes the guy to your left look like utter shit, he isnt suited for it.

keep the mind open to everyones opinions and take them positivly, we are all here and we share a certain someting with one another.

J-Dawg
01-24-09, 3:52 pm
Krazy, freedom of speech about diets/training/etc. is allowed here, within reason of course, b/c we can't be all things to all people (see 12 rules). Respectful debates and arguments are what makes a good forum tick, but if you don't agree with someone's viewpoint, ya gotta respectfully debate them and make them proove their points and vice versa. Just b/c someone has the loudest voice or most opinionated viewpoint, it doesn't mean everything they say is right. There are a lot of people out there who want to give advice, but not all advice is equal nor will the advice benefit everyone the same once it's applied. Now, I can't follow everything that goes on here, but if you disagree with something, state your viewpoints, and be open to respectful debate b/c we're all here to learn and grow from such discussion. Just b/c one might follow a certain diet, doesn't mean that you can't discuss other ones openly. Low-carb, moderate carb, higher carb-- all have their benefits. Depends on the person, the situation, on the goal, etc. We need to be open to giving good advice to people with all types of goals. If someone feels the wrong advice is being given here, I would hope that someone corrects any misinformation that is given. If there is an example where you think something was done/said wrong, feel free to post it up here and we can take a look.

sanga
01-24-09, 3:59 pm
Ok I`ll play, I`ve been given some excellent advice on this forum, I`m no beginner, not by a long shot but I`m no massive ripped to shreds monster either, I`ve read advice from everyone and some of it is totally against my beliefs, what I do is dismiss it after I`ve analysed it, maybe for only 10 seconds but thought about it anyway.

On the other hand some of the advice I`ve been given was from Pros who have done things that I haven`t before, such as dieting right down so knowing they (vinny and Ox) have been there many times before and are IN MY OPINION the two who answer my posts/PMs the most/quickest with detailed replies I asked them.

Now if I wanted to start powerlifting I would ask SGT Rock or The Lad or one of the pros who have been doing that stuff for time OR ANOTHER member if he had a powerlifting background.

I don`t know of ANY other forum where you can join it for free then post a thread up asking for help with your diet or training from a pro FOR FREE!

One of the best things about this forum, apart from the no bullshit is the fact we have pros on here who are willing to pass on their experience and methods to others FOR FREE!!!

I think we are all very fortunate to be able to mix with pros and bros who are willing to share their experience on this forum, I for one will always help anyone I can, IF I DON`T KNOW THE ANSWER OR CAN`T HELP I DON`T POST, SIMPLE.

krazyassmexican I know you are pasionate about things from your posts but lets be honest here there are so many youngsters that come on here for advice from The Pros and nobody else, they, along with a lot of other people I might add never use the search button and want to be spoon fed a diet, training routine and advice on supps.

I think the Pros and Bros including you do an excellent job on this forum and I have no complaints.

prowrestler
01-24-09, 4:06 pm
..... the Pros and Bros.....

im technicaly both lol

krazyassmexican
01-24-09, 4:10 pm
Krazy, freedom of speech about diets/training/etc. is allowed here, within reason of course, b/c we can't be all things to all people (see 12 rules). Respectful debates and arguments are what makes a good forum tick, but if you don't agree with someone's viewpoint, ya gotta respectfully debate them and make them proove their points and vice versa. Just b/c someone has the loudest voice or most opinionated viewpoint, it doesn't mean everything they say is right. There are a lot of people out there who want to give advice, but not all advice is equal nor will the advice benefit everyone the same once it's applied. Now, I can't follow everything that goes on here, but if you disagree with something, state your viewpoints, and be open to respectful debate b/c we're all here to learn and grow from such discussion. Just b/c one might follow a certain diet, doesn't mean that you can't discuss other ones openly. Low-carb, moderate carb, higher carb-- all have their benefits. Depends on the person, the situation, on the goal, etc. We need to be open to giving good advice to people with all types of goals. If someone feels the wrong advice is being given here, I would hope that someone corrects any misinformation that is given. If there is an example where you think something was done/said wrong, feel free to post it up here and we can take a look.

i dont get piss if half forum doesnt agree what happends is that i know for a fact many brothers dissagree with some pros but for some reasson, they just do it behind close doors, in the public light they just say omg! you are amazing i love you you are right, aka butt kiss, i dont know if it has to do with rules or they are just two faced

sanga
01-24-09, 4:30 pm
i dont get piss if half forum doesnt agree what happends is that i know for a fact many brothers dissagree with some pros but for some reasson, they just do it behind close doors, in the public light they just say omg! you are amazing i love you you are right, aka butt kiss, i dont know if it has to do with rules or they are just two faced

Well this may well be the case I don`t know as I`ve never seen or heard it but then again I`ve only been on here a year but I can tell you this if I had these thoughts I`d post them but I`d be constructive with my critiscism and post why.

By the way Vinny, I think you are the greatest! You 2nd Krazy, lol

J-Dawg
01-24-09, 4:50 pm

All I can say is that if you know they disagree, suggest for them to post their thoughts about why they disagree (not just for the sake of disagreeing but if there's a point to it). In actuality, I would be surprised if people didn't disagree. It's human nature to disagree (and not always voice it in public)... Speak out if you disagree, respectfully, but like I said before, if what you say is incorrect, also be open for people to disagree with you.

Preston
01-24-09, 5:14 pm
Krazy - I love you bro.

You just gotta do what works for your body man! We've done this before - you got this buddy. You're in it to-win-it so buck up brother! If you need anything you got my contact information. :)

Peace and love brother.

Big3
01-24-09, 5:24 pm

Just wondering, why does this tick you off? Who cares what other people think or say? Does it really bother you to have average people "sucking" up to the pros? They are the very pros thses people look up to, so of course they'll take their advice like gold from God. You can't expect everyone to be so outspoken like yourself, man. Sometimes, you just gotta sit back and ignore what people do. If people want to suck up to the pros, let them. Don't let these little things piss you off. Do any of us restrain you from being so outspoken?

Cstlfx
01-24-09, 6:07 pm
To me this sounds like a bunch of whining, moaning, pissing, and complaining.

As you stated with the diet wars, really why do you even give a fuck? If it works, go with it.

As for the ass kissing, yea, it can get annoying, but thats what people do. Ignore it.

If people are going to be disrespectful and not debate appropriately on any topic, fuck em, you dont need to give them the pleasure of obtaining any information or a rise out of you.

In the WWW, anonymity is key, people will argue and argue based on the fact they think they're right, and their idea is right. Even if its wrong, they'll still argue. Its up to you not to be a bitch about it and either give your side, or walk away without getting involved in a pissing contest.

sanga
01-24-09, 6:13 pm
I`m intrigued to who these arse kissers are, I certainly hope I`m not seen as one of them, I give respect and credit where its due and would hope I would get the same back, I respect everyones opinions on here, I might not agree with your opinion but I respect your thoughts and replies to posts.

Vinny you are the greatest!

Elite
01-24-09, 6:19 pm
Vinny you are the greatest!

Get a room!

sanga
01-24-09, 6:26 pm
hahahhahahaha, someone noticed, lol

ProteinJunkie
01-24-09, 7:24 pm
I’ll state that I think this has got nothing to do with diets, ass-kissing or even opinions. It goes much deeper than that. What I see is a member who, since having walked in these cyber doors, seeks attention. What I see is an extrovert personality that thrives on theoretical situations based on hit and miss theories that are often portrayed in puzzling statements as they (extroverts) tend to think as they speak. Concepts just don't seem real to them unless they can talk about them; reflecting on them isn't enough. The fact that discussing them is only acceptable with ‘major bros’ shows a desire of acceptance from someone with authority which unfortunately causes others who are not in such a position to feel less respected despite whether that was their intention or not. This complicates the situation even further which does nothing but fuel an already frustrating situation to everyone involved. This is where the use of CAPITALS comes into play as seen here and on other occasions. Compile this with the fact that he alone has started 116 new threads here dictates that this required attention, no matter good or bad, is needed for an underlying self dependence/acceptance. Feeding off them is just what’s needed until his next ‘hit’ at which point, it repeats like it has in the past with a similar-type act.

Then again…maybe it’s just me…

Regardless of what I see, everyone is entitled to whatever it is they do and is what makes this place, and the world, so exceptional. So krazyassmexican …I hope you find whatever it is your looking for, here or out there.

Peace.

prowrestler
01-24-09, 7:34 pm
hahahhahahaha, someone noticed, lol

i noticed but you spelled my name wrong so i didnt respond...

jeff00z28
01-24-09, 11:12 pm
ive learned too much on here to complain. a couple years ago i just did what my dad did which isnt ideal for me since the obvious 35+ year age difference

sanga
01-25-09, 4:36 am
i noticed but you spelled my name wrong so i didnt respond...

Lol, you are a major Bro in my books mate.

Machine
01-25-09, 6:45 am
I have read many posts from the individuals who have posted on this thread...and to be frank, I've read alot of posts without making any comment at all. I understand how frustrating it can become when you feel people are engaging in endless platitudes, and ass kissing. Everyone wants to be direct, and to have their point of view accepted, even if the majority does not agree with them. I feel driven to say, however, that I, as many people who read these posts and respond whenever the spirit moves them to, have an extremely frantic schedule. And when I am up at 3:30 am, taking my time to read and respond to threads...I appreciate that someone expresses a modicum of gratitude to me for that, or for whom ever posted, whether he be a "pro" or not. I think all of this goes back to the problem of labeling people, "pros, bros, hardcore, pussies, whiners, old skool." A problem arises when your first consideration is the affiliation, or the physical stature of a person who offers commentary...instead of the content of their message. My official title, my affiliations, how much money I make, where I train, how much I can bench etc. While being relative to the validity of my commentary...is merely one way to estimate the worth of that commentary...the real calculation comes after one anylizes the content of my words and ideas. Then you will know what my words are worth.

How do you think it might feel to see some athletes in all the muscle magazines day in and day out, and to personally know them, and to know that they should be thankful that they even have five dollars in their pocket because they are complete morons, and to see people cow tow to them, and treat them as if they were Gods or something. Being in any bodybuilding publication is more a matter of timing, who you know, and who is pushing your career than it is a matter of how good you are, or how hard you work. I found these hard truths out long ago...that is why I dont take alot of this shit too seriously...sure I have given everything that I have, risked everything, including my health to push myself to another level, to compete with the man in the mirror for superiority over my own spiritual soul, but I do it for me now. I have learned to have respect for the quiet guy in the corner, he might never compete, but he is doing what he needs to do to evolve. I have seen some big motherfuckers who would not dare to even comsider competing...you wanna know why? Because they are busy working, getting degrees, living life and contributing to the world at large...while some of us are content to publicly call out ass kissers for displaying gratitude to people for going the extra mile.That is why I don't care if I ever step on a bodybuilding stage again...do you really think I cant come in big? Do you really think I dont know how to diet? I'm not a world record holder or anything...but when I'm on my game...there aren't that many people who can keep up with me...so do you really think that I cant train to compete? I have merely recognized that there is another side to life, a more cerebral side. It is more important to me now to be intellectually engaged, than it is to win some contest or title. I know that I owe my existance to the way of the rugged, brutal, North american Gorilla...and I know that I will always be a huge motherfucker because of the paces I put my body through...not so I can have the position of righteous high ground over anyone...that is not my gig people. Now that assertion might be offensive to some people...but that's why I'm proud to sleep under old glory...I can say whatever the fuck I feel!!!

MACHINE

krazyassmexican
01-25-09, 9:19 am
I have read many posts from the individuals who have posted on this thread...and to be frank, I've read alot of posts without making any comment at all. I understand how frustrating it can become when you feel people are engaging in endless platitudes, and ass kissing. Everyone wants to be direct, and to have their point of view accepted, even if the majority does not agree with them. I feel driven to say, however, that I, as many people who read these posts and respond whenever the spirit moves them to, have an extremely frantic schedule. And when I am up at 3:30 am, taking my time to read and respond to threads...I appreciate that someone expresses a modicum of gratitude to me for that, or for whom ever posted, whether he be a "pro" or not. I think all of this goes back to the problem of labeling people, "pros, bros, hardcore, pussies, whiners, old skool." A problem arises when your first consideration is the affiliation, or the physical stature of a person who offers commentary...instead of the content of their message. My official title, my affiliations, how much money I make, where I train, how much I can bench etc. While being relative to the validity of my commentary...is merely one way to estimate the worth of that commentary...the real calculation comes after one anylizes the content of my words and ideas. Then you will know what my words are worth.

How do you think it might feel to see some athletes in all the muscle magazines day in and day out, and to personally know them, and to know that they should be thankful that they even have five dollars in their pocket because they are complete morons, and to see people cow tow to them, and treat them as if they were Gods or something. Being in any bodybuilding publication is more a matter of timing, who you know, and who is pushing your career than it is a matter of how good you are, or how hard you work. I found these hard truths out long ago...that is why I dont take alot of this shit too seriously...sure I have given everything that I have, risked everything, including my health to push myself to another level, to compete with the man in the mirror for superiority over my own spiritual soul, but I do it for me now. I have learned to have respect for the quiet guy in the corner, he might never compete, but he is doing what he needs to do to evolve. I have seen some big motherfuckers who would not dare to even comsider competing...you wanna know why? Because they are busy working, getting degrees, living life and contributing to the world at large...while some of us are content to publicly call out ass kissers for displaying gratitude to people for going the extra mile.That is why I don't care if I ever step on a bodybuilding stage again...do you really think I cant come in big? Do you really think I dont know how to diet? I'm not a world record holder or anything...but when I'm on my game...there aren't that many people who can keep up with me...so do you really think that I cant train to compete? I have merely recognized that there is another side to life, a more cerebral side. It is more important to me now to be intellectually engaged, than it is to win some contest or title. I know that I owe my existance to the way of the rugged, brutal, North american Gorilla...and I know that I will always be a huge motherfucker because of the paces I put my body through...not so I can have the position of righteous high ground over anyone...that is not my gig people. Now that assertion might be offensive to some people...but that's why I'm proud to sleep under old glory...I can say whatever the fuck I feel!!!

MACHINE

i cant disscuss jack shit here cuz at the end of the day you got more credentials that the people that think i dont know shit

Giant Killer
01-25-09, 10:52 am
i cant disscuss jack shit here cuz at the end of the day you got more credentials that the people that think i dont know shit

Of course someone would take Machine's word over yours. For a long time he has carried the mantle of Iron Warrior, slinging plates and forks in the thick of the shit.

I think what anyone would ask of you is a modicum of respect. I'm sure it would aid in your quest to be taken more seriously.

Liftbig21
01-25-09, 11:11 am
Krazy,

I've been at this forum since the day it opened and ive watched you help and give solid advice to numorus people...Ive also watched you over the past year turn into a very different person..I know...This is the computer and we all type the same words and hard to grasp the personality of someone through this fucking Dell..However you've made your points loud and clear..you do not like it here and nobody can be of any service to your level..You know everything about Keto...Great..Alot of knowledge comes from this forum and ive given out alot of advice...without a thank you or any acknowledgment..Just because somebody doesnt take your advice or praise you for your words doesnt mean they praise the "PROS" anymore so...Ive been here for 2 years and havent even made 800 posts yet..Ive been through threads shaking my head at the crap that goes on and just grit my teeth and get back to the grind ... this place IMO is great,they have great supps,give back,events and everything...and where else can you get Pro advice for free?...come on now this is a god damned privilidge...Ive always believed it doesnt matter what anyone else thinks...If you know what you know works ..and apply it to better yourself...thats victory...Its the quiet kid in the back of the gym covered in sweat who doesnt get involved in the politics of the sport simply cause he knows hes not in it for a pat on the back....This shit is so much more than Bodybuilding for me..I hope to see you in the back of the gym someday..

Vinny G
01-25-09, 11:13 am
Dissclaimer: this is not a bitching post or a start bullshit post i just wanna express my and some "bros" feelings about the forum....

i revised the rules and found jack but i would love to know if there's a secret rule somewhere that prohibit us from dissagreeing with the animal pros?

seriously this forum was known to be the shit, i learned a lot from "bros" like brandona, g diesel etc etc the best physique i ever had was thanks to this forum, but lately not only is a buy my supp cuz the rest dont work, but it seems like it's a war towards dieting, i have seen many pro carb articles lately where stuffin your face is "eatin like an animal" and the rest of the diets are bullshit

i know many "bros" feel the same way as me but sometimes they have to end up saying:

"nice post...."

"solid post...." etc etc

do you ever read my shit...i'm always saying how after 25 years of busting my ass in the gym, and at 41 years of age...i have learned things from people on this forum.

i'm a PRO....i eraned the title in more ways than one, however i am not above anyone.

i was re-taught how to squat from the lad and ox.

g diesel showed me how to have heart....again

toni showed me whats it like to never give up on dream.

i learned how to have passion again from dee.

and most of all...machine has showed me how to get my balls back in the gym and stop the pussy training.

over the years i have done some stupid shit, and might have pissed a few of the above people off...but our gaurds are never up to help each other out in IRON...the top dogs keep an open mind to learn....

let me tell ya, the day i think i know it all, is the day i stop learning.

ABOUT FREEDOM OF SPEECH ON HERE, I HAVE MADE IT KNOWN THAT I CANT TAKE ANY WAXY MAXE PRODUCT THAT IS NOT VITARGO...I have stomach issues.

i cant push any products that are not universal....however i had to tell the truth.
actually i have not taken any products except vitargo in over 12 years that were not universal brand...so thats the only brand i really know about.

if it were not for this forum, and learning old tricks again, and mixing it up with people that had the heart that i lost....i would never have won the masters nationals last year.

peace

Feel The Power
01-25-09, 11:23 am
Some people in this thread have the same opinion as I do about things and some don't... its free advice.. take it or leave it. I have done powerlifting competitons before, but I probably will never be a pro. Just an average guy paying dues and trying to improve each day for my own benefit. In my opinion I feel since enough has been said on this matter... all I gotta say is your waking up some big grizzly bears out of hibernation. Sometimes its better to take the high road.

Carpe Diem P.T
01-25-09, 4:25 pm
There's always one, and Krazy appears to be the forvms one.

You are that nuisance customer that is never happy. The one that comes in to the store and talks to the manager all day about himself like they have known each other for ages. The one that no matter how much you help, still cant be satisfied. You know what i say to that customer? If you dont like it here, you are free to shop elsewhere.

Big C
01-25-09, 5:29 pm
Agreed. I've about had enough with these bitchy/whiney threads. Save that shit for bb.com. I've learned a lot on this site since I've joined and made friends to last a lifetime through the ABC program and the Forvm. For the most part I haven't ran across a "bro" or a "pro" ..who thinks they are above anyone else. As far as I'm concerned you can say what you feel, agree or disagree as long as it follows the Forvm rules/guidelines. Now how simple is that, it's not rocket science.

There's always one, and Krazy appears to be the forvms one.

You are that nuisance customer that is never happy. The one that comes in to the store and talks to the manager all day about himself like they have known each other for ages. The one that no matter how much you help, still cant be satisfied. You know what i say to that customer? If you dont like it here, you are free to shop elsewhere.

Flash419
01-25-09, 6:18 pm
Of course someone would take Machine's word over yours. For a long time he has carried the mantle of Iron Warrior, slinging plates and forks in the thick of the shit.

I think what anyone would ask of you is a modicum of respect. I'm sure it would aid in your quest to be taken more seriously.

Agreed. I've about had enough with these bitchy/whiney threads. Save that shit for bb.com. I've learned a lot on this site since I've joined and made friends to last a lifetime through the ABC program and the Forvm. For the most part I haven't ran across a "bro" or a "pro" ..who thinks they are above anyone else. As far as I'm concerned you can say what you feel, agree or disagree as long as it follows the Forvm rules/guidelines. Now how simple is that, it's not rocket science.

AGREED! Can we please MOVE ON!

dyskee
01-25-09, 6:24 pm
ok krazy , there is alot of shit happening here , i see ass kissing that i don't like but ass kissers will always be ass kissers better focus on what YOU do and what YOUR passion is bodybuilding that is. i have seen the "hardcore" newbs coming here on the forum and giving shitty advice that is certainly stupid and wrong , but we all share something here it's the drive the determination to be different that makes us all one. iam from egypt i never saw any other egyptian here hell i never saw anyone from the middle east here on the forum but we all have this mentality. get a fuckin grip over yourself and stop whining cause u left a mark over this forum , everybody here knows krazy.

krazyassmexican
01-25-09, 6:57 pm
everybody keeps postin and making me look like the piece of shit bully but no one got my point but vinny

SQUAT or DIE!
01-25-09, 7:06 pm
everybody keeps postin and making me look like the piece of shit bully but no one got my point but vinny

your no bully.. i think i generally get the idea..

Vinny G
01-25-09, 9:07 pm

no way man, your a good kid and nobody thinks your a bully.

we love your passion....

it's all good

Carpe Diem P.T
01-25-09, 9:57 pm
if 1 in 20 people got your point, it sounds like you need to make your point clearer. I'm more than happy to listen to what you have to say. You seem desperate to have it heard so it must be good.

The Young One
01-25-09, 11:34 pm
shit, i know im young, but i think i know alot about what bustin your ass daily will get you, but still, i try to remain quiet and soak up what everyone here says. and of course people's history and knowledge will always play a big part in respecting someone in this game. If me n MACHINE wrote the exact same post (not that it would ever happen), of course i would get 5-6 comments n he would get pages, and thats fine bc he EARNED his respect of being the definition of a true warrior. I'll earn my respect soon!!!

Big3
01-26-09, 12:50 am
shit, i know im young, but i think i know alot about what bustin your ass daily will get you, but still, i try to remain quiet and soak up what everyone here says. and of course people's history and knowledge will always play a big part in respecting someone in this game. If me n MACHINE wrote the exact same post (not that it would ever happen), of course i would get 5-6 comments n he would get pages, and thats fine bc he EARNED his respect of being the definition of a true warrior. I'll earn my respect soon!!!

There is a reason pros and high level competitors have ass kissers, they earned that respect. If you know that only one person took your advice and had success, you should be happy. In my opinion, if I can help just one person here, then I've done what I came to do. Then, that next person will take that information and spread it and so forth. What I'm trying to tell you is that everyone is entitled to their opinions and even though there are a lot of ass kissers here, just ignore them and move on. If you gave good advice to someone and they looked it down, that's their loss. If they got that same information a year later, that's a year of productivity they lost. If information is good, then someone WILL listen.

J-Dawg
01-26-09, 10:06 am
I genuinely believe krazy is coming w/ good intentions. It just comes at the expense of the rest of us... LOL just kidding krazy. You've got a good heart and a fire in the belly. You strike up good convo's and help others to further strengthen their viewpoints, which is a good thing. I just suggest letting the pros and experts give out the real advice and reading and learning more as you get deeper and deeper in this game. For instance, you'll never see me posting advice in a pre-contest thread, even though I've studied nutrition for years, been in the game 10+ years. I save it for the people who I believe have truly earned it. I think there comes a responsibility with giving out advice to those seeking it, and I'm a stickler for only speaking about things that I know of, and learning from others when I don't. I won't open my mouth unless I feel I can accurately speak about something. And I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong. I feel these characteristics can take a person a long way. Humbleness is something that I see less and less of each day... But is something that we all could use more of. The world is a big place and I enjoy learning from all of the various interactions that take place in it. Krazy, I hope you learn the things you need to in order to be the person I think you can be. You've got a lot of potential but I just hope you don't get lost in the bumps along the way.

JUGGERNAUT
01-26-09, 10:33 am
YOUR POST DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE REASSON WHY I POSTED THIS, READ IT 80000 TIMES IF NEEDED, SECOND NO DISSRESPECT BRO BUT WHEN I SAID OTHER MAJOR BROS I MEANT

JUGGERNAUT, NATURAL GUY, UREP, ANIMAL REP OR SPORTPHARMA REP

Krazy, what is this list about and how do I belong in it?

Machine
01-26-09, 10:48 am
Krazy,

Believe me your credentials are good enough for me and everyone else here brother. I hang out with murderers and gang bangers most days...comparitively; you are a sage of age old wisdom man. Your heart is defintely in the right place...you just need to be cognizant of the fact that others feel differently than you do...and thats okay. Your very first concern should be to accomplish all that you came to do...in life...in sports...and in spirituality. Do what you came here to do...and be forever engaged in your evolution...then when you speak people will listen...it will just be academic my friend. It has nothing to do with how many titles you win. You must take and use all the pertinant information that you can from the people who post here, and you must data dump the rest. But above all, you must never loose the ability to be humble in the face of arrogance, that will make people think carefully about what you have to offer...people want to know that you have a plan...when they see that you do...they will carefully consider the weight of your commentary. You need to give people more credit man. Just put down the unnecessary baggage that you are carrying around...that shit can get heavy brother. - MACHINE

"Why should I try to convince a man that he is wrong, and I am correct, his ignorance does me no injury." Thomas Jefferson

P.S. Thank you Vinny for your kind words...it's humbling to think that I had a positive effect on you...your a class act my friend, and deserving of your hard earned success, God Bless.

GJN5002
01-26-09, 11:02 am
I think prowrestler said it best..."a title name on a forum means literaly fuck." Your number of posts doesnt mean shit either. I respect every person on this forum for what they have to say even if I disagree. I think krazy just gets steamed that people piss all over some ideas that are brought up rather than embrace them for discussion. That said, this is a company forum and people have to bide by company rules and certain bodybuilding guidelines are going to inherantly fall under that companies line of products.

Young&Hungry
01-26-09, 5:40 pm
Krazy, I think you spend WAY too much time on the Forum and not enough time in the gym to be quite frank. It's one thing to read, research, and become educated - but you take this computer shit too seriously. At the end of the day the only thing in terms of this sport that matters is you, your training, and your diet. Who cares what anyone on this Forum thinks of you or what you preach? Get under the bar and shut up. If you don't like what occurs here, leave. My favorite quote from Mother Theresa is "I will never attend an anti-war demonstration. However, I will attend a pro-peace demonstration." So get the-world-is-against-me stick out of your ass and drop the fight the system attitude, because sometimes doing nothing but your own thing is the most powerful way to change the world.

Crash
01-26-09, 8:57 pm
...If you don't like the rules of the house, perhaps you should find somewhere else to play. Or, as more aptly put. Those who head the table, make the rules of the table. But there are no rules stating that you cannot form your own...

...I have been a member of this forum since its inception...And I still am unsure if anyone has chosen to listen to what I have to say...But I still let the shit fly whenever I feel the need...I also am still waiting on the funds to obtain my first Universal Product...Good Stuff is never cheap...But I stay on this forum because I believe in them and the attitude around here...

...So until the time comes to move to the spotlight...You can find me in the trenches...

...Strength and Honor...

tec9
01-27-09, 5:14 am

"nice post...."

"solid post...." etc etc

bro no disrespect but what exactly you gonna get by getting replies...we check this shit out to learn what we dont know n we show respect to bro who give knowledge n his opinion to other peeps NO BULLSHIT NO JOKING AROUND STRAIGHT TO THE POINT u saying u seen articles- eating like an animalif you dont wanna believe that dont fuk it its all good but instead of saying i dont like this n that y dont u let us know whats good ...give your opinion or if you know something share n let other broz know
talk about something that would do some good to you not about something that would waste your time
pz bro

Carpe Diem P.T
01-29-09, 2:09 am
moral of the story: Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

xMATT182x
01-29-09, 2:23 am
I personally think that what all you bros are doing on here is nothing short of fucking awesome. Not kissing ass, not playing favs just saying how I feel bout it. Keep spreading knoweldge and motivatiing. We all take learn and grow in this life and I appreciate everything the forvm has to offer.

Little Z
01-29-09, 2:53 am

amen bro.

BaseballMonster
01-29-09, 7:43 am

or you can chew it till it bleeds........

its a song by NIN sorry hadda finish the line...

Feel The Power
01-29-09, 8:07 am
well said..

Krazy, I think you spend WAY too much time on the Forum and not enough time in the gym to be quite frank. It's one thing to read, research, and become educated - but you take this computer shit too seriously. At the end of the day the only thing in terms of this sport that matters is you, your training, and your diet. Who cares what anyone on this Forum thinks of you or what you preach? Get under the bar and shut up. If you don't like what occurs here, leave. My favorite quote from Mother Theresa is "I will never attend an anti-war demonstration. However, I will attend a pro-peace demonstration." So get the-world-is-against-me stick out of your ass and drop the fight the system attitude, because sometimes doing nothing but your own thing is the most powerful way to change the world.

Cstlfx
01-29-09, 11:49 am
All right guys, its over with for now. Lets let it rest.

Phil800101
01-29-09, 1:37 pm
All right guys, its over with for now. Lets let it rest.

Agreed. Maybe this thread should be closed?

rocky36
01-29-09, 3:17 pm
i aggree

mahscles
04-04-09, 3:45 pm
if someone disagrees with you it is no different than you disagreeing with them. and by making it out like they should go along with you it is the same thing you seem to be against. but like many people mentioned, your freedom of speech doesnt end here. as long as you dont break those twelve rules you are fine, but dont expect everyone to follow along with you.