PDA

View Full Version : Female Animals!

Sgt Rock
01-24-09, 9:41 pm
Ok bros, I have met some HARDCORE female Animals in my many, many years in the Cage. One in particular got our awesome logo tatooed on the small of her back. Who can forget our good friend TONI who is as ripped as any bber, male OR female and has always given me great advice and inspiration (thanks!!). Its hard enough to live an animal lifestyle, even harder for a female animal, when it comes down to it your either an animal or not. Big ups to the female animals out there! I hope to see MORE of you in the Cage this year, where the female animals at? Who is going to be at the AC at the CAGE!!!!?

Semper Fi

MELTDOWN
01-24-09, 9:54 pm
Wife Inc. says she'd go, but thinks Daytona may have a bit better weather that weekend...

Sgt Rock
01-24-09, 9:57 pm
Wife Inc. says she'd go, but thinks Daytona may have a bit better weather that weekend...

LOL ....bro you KNOW she is right! Last year it snowed, year before that it was below zero with the windchill! But the Cage...70 degrees and HIGH energy always!

Semper Fi

Toni69
awww, thank you and def this is a callout to my lovely female Animals! I will be seeing you all in the cage in March!

Damn Sgt Rock..now I really gotta get my ass into shape! pressure is on! ;)

luv ya!

Firefist
wheres dee? she destroyed back with me today.

MELTDOWN
01-24-09, 10:58 pm
LOL ....bro you KNOW she is right! Last year it snowed, year before that it was below zero with the windchill! But the Cage...70 degrees and HIGH energy always!

Semper Fi

and the smell of race fuel and 185 mph superbikes for 3 days..and all of a certam "M" energy drink one could stand... :)

sanga
01-25-09, 4:40 am
I love Toni, she is one of the guys, (in a femine way of course) she is hardcore, Animal.

My wife will be hitting the cage with me, she is my photographer!

sanga
01-25-09, 4:41 am
and the smell of race fuel and 185 mph superbikes for 3 days..and all of a certam "M" energy drink one could stand... :)

I`d love to go to that.

Ragin Asian
01-28-09, 3:21 am
This femme will be at the Cage as well. See you all there!

deanna7272
01-28-09, 11:08 am
wheres dee? she destroyed back with me today.

Ohhhh, yea we did!!

WOW... Where have I been???? Can't believe I just stumbled across this...

I just updated my reservation this morning (a little procrastination and LIFE got to me...) Thursday until Sunday night in Columbus... You KNOW I wouldn't miss it FOR THE WORLD!!!

See you ALL at the CAGE!!!!

Brick By Brick
01-28-09, 12:35 pm
If I win the Powerball I will be there. Otherwise, I had to negotiate with Husband, Inc. for two lifting related trips this year, and those are California's Strongest Man/Woman and NAS Nationals. I plan on being at the Arnold next year. I would love to bring a women's HW NAS championship to the Arnold with me in the next two years. If I lived closer to Ohio it would be different. It was too close to the Daytona 500 for me last year, lol. Loved that Florida sun!

dd2inxs
01-28-09, 12:38 pm
Hopefully, next year, my husband (Mr. Dead) and I will make it there. I know he's been wanting to go, very badly, and I have a lot of fun at the ABC's. So, we will be trying to save up and make it a memorable trip for both of us.

deanna7272
01-28-09, 1:13 pm
I love to see the ladies coming out... We put in the time, deal with our daily lives and still live the ANIMAL lifestyle, just like everyone else...

Hope to see all the ladies at some point... I am sure we'll all be there next year too!!!

InkdMuscle
01-29-09, 12:48 am
As well as many ANIMALS Brothers, I too am looking forward to meeting my animal sisters like Dee and Toni.. From what Im told Man pics will include me and Dee. from what shes says!! HAHA. I cant wait..

deanna7272
01-29-09, 10:47 pm
As well as many ANIMALS Brothers, I too am looking forward to meeting my animal sisters like Dee and Toni.. From what Im told Man pics will include me and Dee. from what shes says!! HAHA. I cant wait..

"Man pics".... LMAO...

Mad pics??? You know I am all about the photos... I got another memory card and my laptop will be with me in Cbus, downloading the pics daily.... I know, I know, but it's just my thing..lol