PDA

View Full Version : Which liver tabs should I get?

B-rad89
01-26-09, 5:27 pm
Here they are...

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2133942&cp=2626024.2257948&parentPage=family

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2539691&cp=2626024

Should I just go with the top one because of all the extra shit?

I know nothing about this stuff, so any info on what the above does would be nice... besides the shit on the label.

Brick By Brick
01-26-09, 5:35 pm
Uniliver, bud. Easy peasy.

B-rad89
01-26-09, 5:43 pm
Uniliver, bud. Easy peasy.

Well then, thank you very much.

krazyassmexican
01-26-09, 5:48 pm
why did my post get deleted?

wasnt i right by saying uniliver is not a liver support tab?

Brick By Brick
01-26-09, 5:49 pm
Just trying to save you from getting scolded by the Watchmen for discussing other brand's supps on the forvm, it's a no no. Besides, Uniliver is a great product, no lie. As for liver SUPPORT tabs, I'm not 100% sure about that.

B-rad89
01-26-09, 5:50 pm
Just trying to save you from getting scolded by the Watchmen for discussing other brand's supps on the forvm, it's a no no. Besides, Uniliver is a great product, no lie.

Haha thanks, I woulda taken this to bb.com, but I trust everyones opinion over here a lot more.

Brick By Brick
01-26-09, 5:50 pm
Haha thanks, I woulda taken this to bb.com, but I trust everyones opinion over here a lot more.
No worries, and I don't blame you there at all. This is one of the better forums on the net for accurate info.

G Diesel
01-28-09, 10:12 am
Actually, Uni-Liver contains dessicated Argentine beef liver (a good source or protein, aminos and b vitamins). What you're looking for is a liver support formula, which Universal does not currently make. Good ingredients to look for in that regard are milk thistle, NAC, ALA and the typical antioxidants. Proper hydration is also vital to ridding the body of toxins.

Peace, G

krazyassmexican
01-28-09, 10:24 am
Actually, Uni-Liver contains dessicated Argentine beef liver (a good source or protein, aminos and b vitamins). What you're looking for is a liver support formula, which Universal does not currently make. Good ingredients to look for in that regard are milk thistle, NAC, ALA and the typical antioxidants. Proper hydration is also vital to ridding the body of toxins.

Peace, G

GREAT post