PDA

View Full Version : does anybody know..

bikinipatrol
01-26-09, 10:33 pm
I've heard that the cage has a special promo, like if you can bench your bodyweight for 20 times you get a prize or something...is this true and will this be going on this year?

I'm 50/50 on whether or not i'll be going, i really really want to go but the only thing holding me back is that my anniversery with my gf is on the 7th and I don't think she'll be overly thrilled...

Firefist
01-26-09, 10:51 pm
drop her like its hot. haha just kidding, hope it all works out bro.

theres more than that dude. you have to go see what all goes down. last year was my first year and i was intimidated as hell. from the looks of it (and now from all the stuff ive read and all the new events posted), this year will be rediculous!

theres demos, comps, and now the pros/joes etc, seminars, so much going on.

naturalguy
01-27-09, 12:49 pm
Yes there will be contests to enter like bench your bodyweight and others throughout the weekend.

bikinipatrol
02-06-09, 1:40 pm
ok, now my question is...is anybody staying at a hotel where you don't need to be 21 to check in? I'm comin in with 2 other guys and none of us are over 21

Little Z
02-06-09, 3:21 pm
ok, now my question is...is anybody staying at a hotel where you don't need to be 21 to check in? I'm comin in with 2 other guys and none of us are over 21

Most hotels in the state of Ohio require the occupant that is "leasing" the room for the stay to be 21 years old.

I know its dumb, but there have been issues in the past (I know at least with our chain of hotels)..

I suggest just calling and telling them why you are coming, and if they dont budge, ask to speak with a manager..

C.Coronato
02-06-09, 4:27 pm
Oh boy i hope so. Ill bench my BW for alot i think! Im quite excited! How about Pullups?

Gazzara
02-06-09, 11:10 pm
Oh boy i hope so. Ill bench my BW for alot i think! Im quite excited! How about Pullups?

when you take a break from the Cage, walk across the hall to the Marines booth. They have a continuous pullup challenge going all weekend - Vince

mritter3
02-08-09, 10:17 am
man that sounds pretty cool, this will be my second year but i must have missed those last year.