PDA

View Full Version : Incredible Results with M-Stak and Pump

o0gm0n3y0o
01-27-09, 2:26 pm
Hey guys. I started M-stak the day after Christmas and I cannot be any happier. I went from 175 to 190. To my surprise there has not been much of an increase of body fat. I took 3 real gains shakes a day on top of my normal food intake. I must say those shakes were very very enjoyable. Also, I just ordered a red iconic shirt which I am really happy with and love sporting it at the gym. Last week I took a week off and now I just started Stak so I will let you know how things go.

Universal Rep
01-27-09, 2:30 pm
Hey guys. I started M-stak the day after Christmas and I cannot be any happier. I went from 175 to 190. To my surprise there has not been much of an increase of body fat. I took 3 real gains shakes a day on top of my normal food intake. I must say those shakes were very very enjoyable. Also, I just ordered a red iconic shirt which I am really happy with and love sporting it at the gym. Last week I took a week off and now I just started Stak so I will let you know how things go.

Fella, congrats... But don't put it all on the Pump/M-Stak. Sure they helped, but mostly, ya did this cuz you ate big and you lifted hard. Too many fellas put too much on the supps and not enough on the food. Whatever you're doin', you're doin' it right so congrats.

C.Coronato
01-28-09, 11:43 am
Very awesome indeed. Thats huge gains man, keep pushing. Your gonna be a monster in no time.

mritter3
01-28-09, 12:30 pm
nice work bro, thats what happens when your diet and training are in check.........your body responds to it. keep pushing through man, mstack is a great supp, but you would not have added those pounds without the extra calories. keep it up bro

Giant Killer
01-28-09, 12:40 pm
Fella, congrats... But don't put it all on the Pump/M-Stak. Sure they helped, but mostly, ya did this cuz you ate big and you lifted hard. Too many fellas put too much on the supps and not enough on the food. Whatever you're doin', you're doin' it right so congrats.

Agreed. And the M-Stak don't hurt either, to stimulate the appetite and make even more war at the dinner table.

jordo
01-28-09, 2:16 pm
What did your diet look like??

I only gained 1-2lbs on pump/mstak over 2 month period..... I only pounded weight gainer toward the end of the cycle though.