PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Night Pros Dinner

Vinny G
01-27-09, 2:47 pm
SGT ROCK and I want to get all the guys working the CAGE together thursday night before all hell breaks loose.

contact me or sgt rock for details.

Sgt Rock
01-27-09, 7:19 pm
Send either of us a pm and tell us when you will be arriving in town and your restaraunt suggestion. Its going to be a chill time, get our gameplan together and talk about the mayhem that will be unleashed. I am so stoked to see everyone again.

Semper Fi

Vinny G
01-28-09, 10:26 am
if you are hired by universal to be in the cage.....SGT ROCK and I want you to join the PRO'S and have a relaxing THURSDAY NIGHT.

McFly
01-28-09, 10:41 am
i'll be there! My first Arnold Classic and I get to work side by side with the UN pro's.....I CAN'T WAIT! It's like Christmas in March!! haha

naturalguy
01-29-09, 11:43 am
Vin, you buying?

G Diesel
01-29-09, 11:44 am
You mean after we train, of course?

Peace, G

Vinny G
01-29-09, 11:58 am
Vin, you buying?

only for you hunny

Big Wides
01-29-09, 8:59 pm
I'll be there as well, looking forward to it. Its going to be one hell of a weekend

BigAnt
01-29-09, 9:37 pm
Will arrive Thurs. VinnyG You got my cell phone#. Most likely myself, Big Al & Mcfly might be on the same flight...

And as G said..."after" we train...of course!

G Diesel
01-30-09, 8:43 am
Will arrive Thurs. VinnyG You got my cell phone#. Most likely myself, Big Al & Mcfly might be on the same flight...

And as G said..."after" we train...of course!

Ant and Al know the deal... We've gotta earn that time to relax and chill.

Peace, G

Vinny G
01-30-09, 12:13 pm
Ant and Al know the deal... We've gotta earn that time to relax and chill.

Peace, G

on thursday, your gonna train after you guys do your thing with the cage?

we were thinking of meeting in the lobby at 8:00pm

rev8ball
01-30-09, 12:50 pm
Rock, when are you flying out of here? I'll be arriving in OH late Wed night. Give me a yell on my cell when get the details.....

Sgt Rock
01-30-09, 4:33 pm
All of us will be arriving thursday, I arrive in the early afternoon I am guessing. Will keep ya posted bro.

Semper Fi

Big Byrd
02-02-09, 10:18 am
You gonna let us slovenly powerlifters join the fun? Ill be in thurs night sometime around seven i would guess.

Vinny G
02-02-09, 11:11 am
You gonna let us slovenly powerlifters join the fun? Ill be in thurs night sometime around seven i would guess.

if your working the cage....we are chillin thursday night, a little calm before the storm.

Big Byrd
02-02-09, 11:58 am
if your working the cage....we are chillin thursday night, a little calm before the storm.

Ur stuck with me all weekend! haha Congrats on the big win earlier this year by the way. u looked phenomenal!

Vinny G
02-02-09, 12:15 pm
Ur stuck with me all weekend! haha Congrats on the big win earlier this year by the way. u looked phenomenal!

thanks a lot

The Freak
02-02-09, 2:43 pm
THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT !!!!!!

nice gesture vinny really, getting the guys from coast to coast together to chill laugh get to know each other ..

i'm looking forward to meeting alot of you for the first time and seeing new and old friends.... big ant- gawd whens the last time we saw each other , g-deisel/ natural guy- two awesome guys who came and saw me nite before my show to chill, vinnie- who i looked up to yrs and yrs at the top of the national level ,a true pro yrs before he earned the ''card'' and tom''aka rage a west coastr guy with an east coast attitude...
looking forward to really meeting big al who've i 've had the pleasure of competing with at nationals a few times, sgt rock who sounds like a total old school freak, machine, etc... ive met big ox , frank and competed with the house this past yr looking forward to exchanging stories and breaking bread with all you guys ....

vinne u ARE buying right?

lol

the freak

Vinny G
02-02-09, 10:26 pm
THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT !!!!!!

nice gesture vinny really, getting the guys from coast to coast together to chill laugh get to know each other ..

i'm looking forward to meeting alot of you for the first time and seeing new and old friends.... big ant- gawd whens the last time we saw each other , g-deisel/ natural guy- two awesome guys who came and saw me nite before my show to chill, vinnie- who i looked up to yrs and yrs at the top of the national level ,a true pro yrs before he earned the ''card'' and tom''aka rage a west coastr guy with an east coast attitude...
looking forward to really meeting big al who've i 've had the pleasure of competing with at nationals a few times, sgt rock who sounds like a total old school freak, machine, etc... ive met big ox , frank and competed with the house this past yr looking forward to exchanging stories and breaking bread with all you guys ....

vinne u ARE buying right?

lol

the freak

yeah i'm a pro now...i make the big bucks...lol

i'm buyin -

Hola Bola
02-05-09, 1:42 pm
Count me in!

J-Dawg
02-05-09, 1:44 pm
yeah i'm a pro now...i make the big bucks...lol

i'm buyin -