PDA

View Full Version : 1 Year Today

sanga
01-28-09, 5:00 am
I have been on Animalpak 1 year today!

I have made some good friends here, the interaction with everyone has been very rewarding.

Many Thanks to everyone here on the forum for your support, advice and comments,

Cheers
Paul

Vinny G
01-28-09, 1:27 pm

I have made some good friends here, the interaction with everyone has been very rewarding.

Many Thanks to everyone here on the forum for your support, advice and comments,

Cheers
Paul

COOL

ghost
01-28-09, 1:34 pm
Sanga, glad to see you hit the 1 year mark. i have lost count for me... lol. congrats brother!

Maharg
01-28-09, 1:45 pm
Sanga, glad to see you hit the 1 year mark. i have lost count for me... lol. congrats brother!

2 years 20 days for us.

naturalguy
01-28-09, 2:19 pm
Congrats Sanga!

sanga
01-28-09, 3:08 pm
Thanks you, over 3000 quality posts too, lol

Elite
01-28-09, 3:23 pm
Thanks you, over 3000 quality posts too, lol

Ever modest & humble...

Its been great knowing you pops.

deanna7272
01-28-09, 3:34 pm

Cheers
Paul

Isn't it amazing how your life changed in the past year with the addition of such great people, great information, and great inspiration??? If you are anything like me, you've probably come full circle with some thinking, some training, and diet with the info found within these pages...

Best of luck with all your future goals... See you at The Cage!!

sanga
01-28-09, 5:30 pm
Isn't it amazing how your life changed in the past year with the addition of such great people, great information, and great inspiration??? If you are anything like me, you've probably come full circle with some thinking, some training, and diet with the info found within these pages...

Best of luck with all your future goals... See you at The Cage!!

Thanks Deanna, looking forward to meeting you, yeah I have learnt a lot since I have been here, don`t get me wrong I was far from a beginner when I joined here, I have learnt diferent things here and from people from all walks of life, I also love the fact that there is no drug discussion or other companies ramming thier supplements down your throat, very refreshing.

deanna7272
01-28-09, 6:05 pm
Thanks Deanna, looking forward to meeting you, yeah I have learnt a lot since I have been here, don`t get me wrong I was far from a beginner when I joined here, I have learnt diferent things here and from people from all walks of life, I also love the fact that there is no drug discussion or other companies ramming thier supplements down your throat, very refreshing.

If I am correct, this will be your first time at that Cage? Just wait.... You think the Forvm is different than other places??? Wait until you see the Cage, above and beyond DIFFERENT for all the above reasons that you quoted...

You will feel as if you are "HOME"...

See you there...

LittleMan55
01-28-09, 6:23 pm
Very cool!

rocky36
01-28-09, 6:37 pm
nice yesterday was the mark of my second year

sanga
01-29-09, 3:09 am
If I am correct, this will be your first time at that Cage? Just wait.... You think the Forvm is different than other places??? Wait until you see the Cage, above and beyond DIFFERENT for all the above reasons that you quoted...

You will feel as if you are "HOME"...

See you there...

Yeah it is my first time at The Cage plus first time in the states, I`m soooooooo looking forward to it.

sanga
01-29-09, 3:09 am
nice yesterday was the mark of my second year

Congrats mate, heres to many many more.

naturalguy
01-29-09, 8:51 am
Yeah it is my first time at The Cage plus first time in the states, I`m soooooooo looking forward to it.

You've never been the U.S.? Is Columbus, OH the only place you are visiting?

sanga
01-29-09, 9:05 am
No mate, the deal with my wife is we do the cage then go to New York for 4 nights.

naturalguy
01-29-09, 9:08 am
No mate, the deal with my wife is we do the cage then go to New York for 4 nights.

Cool, you will love NY.

Vinny G
01-29-09, 9:33 am

cool, i have a list of places you need to eat at in the city.

theharjmann
01-29-09, 9:51 am
Congrats Paul....time to get massive for another year!

sanga
01-29-09, 4:37 pm
cool, i have a list of places you need to eat at in the city.

Excellent mate, thanks, now whats all this about Pancake House I keep hearing about? Sounds good!