PDA

View Full Version : Finally did it

Stovall
01-28-09, 7:50 am
I went to the gym yesterday with the intention of blasting my back. Well I did that but after the workout I decided to pull my heaviest dead which is 285. It went up really easy so I decided to add more weight. When I finally reached my max weight I was at 325. Next week I will only do a warm up and then see what I can pull then finish my workout. I was very excited about moving up so much in the last 3 weeks. Now if I could just get my bench to go up as well...........

sodapop
01-28-09, 8:04 am
Damn, good shit bro! A 40 lb increase in 3 weeks is sick. Keep at it!
Congrats!

McFly
01-28-09, 8:15 am
good shit! it's all about pushing yourself to that next level! then going back retooling and doing it over again!

js71474
01-28-09, 9:46 am
Nice work man, the feeling you got from that is what we all live for!

InkdMuscle
01-28-09, 11:10 am
I went to the gym yesterday with the intention of blasting my back. Well I did that but after the workout I decided to pull my heaviest dead which is 285. It went up really easy so I decided to add more weight. When I finally reached my max weight I was at 325. Next week I will only do a warm up and then see what I can pull then finish my workout. I was very excited about moving up so much in the last 3 weeks. Now if I could just get my bench to go up as well...........

Congrats brotha. Moving up so much weight is always a big high. Keep it up.

DreamZero
01-28-09, 12:26 pm
Nice work. Make sure you are ready to hit your max again next week tho. You might have done some unvoluntary periodisation, making a overcompensating cycle that created a performance peak that cannot be held forever.. Listen to your body and bury those fucking weights.
Peace

mritter3
01-28-09, 12:28 pm
hey man, nice work on the PR, keep it up man.

wedge
01-28-09, 12:33 pm
Congrats on the PR man. Keep pulling and striving for more.

strivin for more
01-28-09, 8:59 pm
thats about where i am too brother, keep it up!

Pizzalamp
01-28-09, 9:20 pm
nice!