PDA

View Full Version : estimate

krazyassmexican
01-28-09, 10:59 am
i wanna go to the cage i am countin on my tax refund to make it however i have a shitload of debts, so i was wondering if the brothers who had gone to the cage could get an estimate of expenses while going at the expo

BamBam
01-28-09, 11:08 am
I would say bro...from Chicago...gas would be your biggest cost besides finding a room or something. But that would be an estimate on your part cuz I dont know the exact mileage and I dunno what you drive...

But if you go all three days, eat out a few times (with the ANIMALS of course lol) and just make sure you get all the supps you may want...I would say no less than about $250 IN JUST SPENDING CASH! So, room and gas would be added on at your will...but when you get there, I would have that much to just "blow" on what you wanted.

In IRON,
BB-

krazyassmexican
01-28-09, 11:10 am
I would say bro...from Chicago...gas would be your biggest cost besides finding a room or something. But that would be an estimate on your part cuz I dont know the exact mileage and I dunno what you drive...

But if you go all three days, eat out a few times (with the ANIMALS of course lol) and just make sure you get all the supps you may want...I would say no less than about $250 IN JUST SPENDING CASH! So, room and gas would be added on at your will...but when you get there, I would have that much to just "blow" on what you wanted.

In IRON,
BB-

cool

InkdMuscle
01-28-09, 11:15 am
yeah i heard the same thing. Im using my taxes as well for spending cash. im prob gonna bring some where around that ball park if not more. but im bunking with shaffer515 luckily that is only gonna cost me 75 for the weekend for the room. shaffer saved my ass right there.

krazyassmexican
01-28-09, 11:20 am
yeah i heard the same thing. Im using my taxes as well for spending cash. im prob gonna bring some where around that ball park if not more. but im bunking with shaffer515 luckily that is only gonna cost me 75 for the weekend for the room. shaffer saved my ass right there.

i am still trying to hear from phil

Phil800101
01-28-09, 1:53 pm
i am still trying to hear from phil

You never asked. Sorry, I didn't know you were working out your budget, otherwise I would have sent you the info.

Anyway, the room comes out to about $100 per night with taxes, for three nights (Thurs night-Sat night). So, assuming three of us to the room (You, Josh, and myself), hotel costs should be about $100 for the whole weekend.

Figure about $50 for gas, just to be on the safe side.

I would estimate about $100 for food, again just to be safe.

Around $10/day for an expo ticket. And about $10 to get into Metro Fitness Thursday and Friday night (Saturday night should be covered by the ABC).

So...$100+$50+$100+$50= $300 (for hotel, food, gas, and gym costs)

Beyond that it comes down to how much $$$ you want to spend at the Expo on gear, supps, etc. I would imagine this would probably be between $100-$200, maybe less, all depends on what you want to buy.

krazyassmexican
01-28-09, 1:57 pm
You never asked. Sorry, I didn't know you were working out your budget, otherwise I would have sent you the info.

Anyway, the room comes out to about $100 per night with taxes, for three nights (Thurs night-Sat night). So, assuming three of us to the room (You, Josh, and myself), hotel costs should be about $100 for the whole weekend.

Around $10/day for an expo ticket. And about $10 to get into Metro Fitness Thursday and Friday night (Saturday night should be covered by the ABC).

Beyond that it comes down to how much $$$ you want to spend at the Expo on gear, supps, etc. I would imagine this would probably be between $100-$200, maybe less, all depends on what you want to buy.

just what i imagined, i think i will make it awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

rjs
01-28-09, 2:31 pm
that's a bargain Krazy. go have some fun. send over some goodies, lol.

Boy, from where I live, it would cost me above $1.000 just to get on the damn airplane.

Elite
01-28-09, 3:15 pm

Thats unbeatable and you couldnt room with 2 more solid guys. Would be a fool to pass this up.

$300, damn that aint even covering half my flight!

krazyassmexican
01-28-09, 3:22 pm
Thats unbeatable and you couldnt room with 2 more solid guys. Would be a fool to pass this up.

$300, damn that aint even covering half my flight!

if i can tell you stories of josh bro, he's amazing, he had the balls to throw a side tricep right next to cutler while i was hugging him like a groupie lol

sanga
01-28-09, 3:34 pm
lol, any pics?

krazyassmexican
01-28-09, 3:53 pm
lol, any pics?

actually phil has to go to my myspace and grab it from there or someone has to remind me to post it after the gym