PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Life Support!

SameSh1t
01-28-09, 3:59 pm
What's up bros.. I'm wondering what I should be taking..

I seem to have bad reactions to NO products, ever since I finished a tub of XXXX, I haven't been able to take ANY NO supps without getting crazy headaches..with that being said!

AnimalPak - vitamins
AnimalFlex - joints
Uni-Liver - aminos
??? - EFA's/EAA's

Would Pump or Nitro do me any good or do they have NO products? Which is the Animal product that has a full spectrum of healthy fats? I want to say, I can use stimulants, for instance I drink 2-3 cups of coffee before my workouts and drink a redbull mixed with 25g whey, a banana, and orange juice mid way through my workout..

Appreciate it!

Also how many Uni-Liver bombs do I need to take?

InkdMuscle
01-28-09, 4:01 pm
For EAA's I take EAA Stack(watermelon) that shit is awesome or your can take NITRO paks. As far as good fats use ANIMAL OMEGAS. Those have all the good fats u need.

Personally for me I take 6 Uni-Liver tabs a day. 3 with breakfast and 3 with dinner. As far as stimulants go. I use Pump for my creatine product which has the stimulant cap in it. I love that stuff. But if you like powder more u can use STORM.

krazyassmexican
01-28-09, 4:01 pm
why do you need no products for?

they dont seem to increase your muscle or your weight, just get some storm or some universal creatine monohidrate your stack is just good enough

MELTDOWN
01-28-09, 4:16 pm
What's up bros.. I'm wondering what I should be taking..

I seem to have bad reactions to NO products, ever since I finished a tub of XXXX, I haven't been able to take ANY NO supps without getting crazy headaches..with that being said!

AnimalPak - vitamins
AnimalFlex - joints
Uni-Liver - aminos
??? - EFA's/EAA's

Would Pump or Nitro do me any good or do they have NO products? Which is the Animal product that has a full spectrum of healthy fats? I want to say, I can use stimulants, for instance I drink 2-3 cups of coffee before my workouts and drink a redbull mixed with 25g whey, a banana, and orange juice mid way through my workout..

Appreciate it!

Also how many Uni-Liver bombs do I need to take?

Pump is a NO product, so take that into account.
Nitro is an amino acid based product.
Omega is your essential fatty acid (EFA) pak.

Some people do have reactions to stimulants, so you may have some trial and error to figure out what works for you.

SameSh1t
01-30-09, 11:24 am
I take 5g Creatine Mono when I wake up, and I take another 5g with a redbull, cup of oj, one banana, 25g whey blended up for pre-workout..

This is pretty much what I plan to take:

AnimalFlex - Joints
AnimalNitro - EAA's
AnimalOmega - EFA's
AnimalPak - Vitamins
Creatine Monohydrate
Uni-Liver - More Aminos
Liv-52 - Liver Support
ZMA - GH Release

My question now is, does Storm or Torrent give me what I need so I dont have to mix 5g creatine, 1 redbull, 25g whey, orange juice and banana pre workout?? Post work out is always just a plain old 50g of Whey and I eat normal an hour later..

Thanks fellas!

SameSh1t
02-02-09, 11:38 am
I take 5g Creatine Mono when I wake up, and I take another 5g with a redbull, cup of oj, one banana, 25g whey blended up for pre-workout..

This is pretty much what I plan to take:

AnimalFlex - Joints
AnimalNitro - EAA's
AnimalOmega - EFA's
AnimalPak - Vitamins
Creatine Monohydrate
Uni-Liver - More Aminos
Liv-52 - Liver Support
ZMA - GH Release

My question now is, does Storm or Torrent give me what I need so I dont have to mix 5g creatine, 1 redbull, 25g whey, orange juice and banana pre workout?? Post work out is always just a plain old 50g of Whey and I eat normal an hour later..

Thanks fellas!

Bump?