PDA

View Full Version : Anabolic

Skemerz
01-28-09, 11:48 pm
I don't know a whole lot about animal pak and if they have something similar. I have seen a brand that has this anabolic powder stuff that you drink after workouts and is supposed to boost up your anabolic whatever in your body. I was wondering if this actually works and do animalpak have something similar... I took it for like a month but it really suppressed my apetite and I got a few pimples. I did feel stronger whilst taking it though. Could have been mental.

TigerAce01
01-29-09, 12:09 am
Animal Pak has nothing in it that would cause any sort of side effects. It is an all natural supplement consisting of a massive multi vitamin/mineral complex, energy substrates, amino acids, performance enhancers and even more. Animal Pak absolutely enhances your training, almost like nothing else, but it is not "anabolic" in the way that these other companies throw around. Anabolic simply means your body is in a state of growing, catabolic being the opposite. Many things put your body into an anabolic state, including protein and amino acids among others. Even water can be considered anabolic in the right context! When these other rip off companies say "ANABOLIC!!!", they try to sell it like anabolic steroids, due to these drugs being most associated with the term anabolic. Animal Pak comes in by allowing your body to have all of the necessary basic nutrients in order to grow. It is in this way that the Pak is anabolic.

Don't let these other companies bend their advertisements with your limited knowledge of supplements...

-Ace

Skemerz
01-29-09, 12:29 am
I will post some info about it without actually naming it as i believe you cant name other products.

Cryo-Anabolic Post Workout Growth-Inducing Event. Worlds Most Hardcore Anabolic / Non-Androgenic Musclebuilding Cycle. Crushes Catabolism. Get On Get Anabolic. Triggers Human Mitochondrial Activity Within Muscle For Peak Anabolic Response. Chilling Gains In Muscle Size & Strength With Cryogenically Altered Anabolics. Drives Anabolically Active Testosterone Directly Into Muscle Cells! Cryogenic Breakthrough! Thermomolecularly Enhanced at 320oF Below Zero. It forces its way into you through you around you. It engages an anabolic phenomenon from within leaving your muscles with no choice but to grow. The cryogenic technology processes key ingredients into enhanced matter states. The anabolic charge invades and engulfs your muscles. It crushes catabolism and commands your muscles to grow. Its the most critical formula in your musclebuilding arsenal

simpleguy
01-29-09, 1:15 am
I will post some info about it without actually naming it as i believe you cant name other products.

Cryo-Anabolic Post Workout Growth-Inducing Event. Worlds Most Hardcore Anabolic / Non-Androgenic Musclebuilding Cycle. Crushes Catabolism. Get On Get Anabolic. Triggers Human Mitochondrial Activity Within Muscle For Peak Anabolic Response. Chilling Gains In Muscle Size & Strength With Cryogenically Altered Anabolics. Drives Anabolically Active Testosterone Directly Into Muscle Cells! Cryogenic Breakthrough! Thermomolecularly Enhanced at 320oF Below Zero. It forces its way into you through you around you. It engages an anabolic phenomenon from within leaving your muscles with no choice but to grow. The cryogenic technology processes key ingredients into enhanced matter states. The anabolic charge invades and engulfs your muscles. It crushes catabolism and commands your muscles to grow. Its the most critical formula in your musclebuilding arsenal

awwwwwwwww, I could assume that was it... brb taking my cryo-anabolic fish oil

Big Wides
01-29-09, 6:20 am
I don't know a whole lot about animal pak and if they have something similar. I have seen a brand that has this anabolic powder stuff that you drink after workouts and is supposed to boost up your anabolic whatever in your body. I was wondering if this actually works and do animalpak have something similar... I took it for like a month but it really suppressed my apetite and I got a few pimples. I did feel stronger whilst taking it though. Could have been mental.

There is a lot of things you can take PWO, Torrent, Hard Fast, Real Gains, Animal Max....ect. But I would go with Torrent since the mix of protein, carbs and aminos hits the bloodstream and muscles real fast and it tastes good too

GJN5002
01-29-09, 9:10 am
Supps are like food to me, if I cant read the words or understand the words on the label, I dont need it. WHen companies tell you about space age technology, they are prob blowing smoke up your ass.

mritter3
01-29-09, 11:07 am
if a supplement sounds to good to be true it probally is................even if they use space age technology, ha ha.

TigerAce01
01-29-09, 7:29 pm
Sorry brother, I misunderstood your question, I thought you were asking about Animal Pak specifically, but you were actually asking about a specific product from Animal that could be a substitute to a different product.

Some good advice on here already. Torrent is the best postworkout product to induce anabolism. But other than that, any protein powder will do, add some BCAAs, EAAs, and glutamine, and that's anabolism at it's best.

-Ace

Angst
01-29-09, 8:40 pm
Torrent is one of the best PWO supps, I've made some serious gains while using Torrent. Also both flavors taste great IMO.