PDA

View Full Version : Givin thanks

xMATT182x
01-29-09, 3:58 am
I wanted to post a thread of appreciation towards everyone involved with Animal. To bros and pros here that hold down the fort and to universal for making some seriously kickass supplements. This place is a mecca of sorts and wanted to give me thanks to all who share it. I've learned a lot and plan to continue learning from here til the day I die. So simply put, thanks a shit ton for all you have to offer.

Be safe and work hard. Be a fuckin ANIMAL.

theharjmann
01-29-09, 4:33 am
I wanted to post a thread of appreciation towards everyone involved with Animal. To bros and pros here that hold down the fort and to universal for making some seriously kickass supplements. This place is a mecca of sorts and wanted to give me thanks to all who share it. I've learned a lot and plan to continue learning from here til the day I die. So simply put, thanks a shit ton for all you have to offer.

Be safe and work hard. Be a fuckin ANIMAL.

x2

strivin for more
01-29-09, 8:47 pm
i also have to say when i decided to start this new style of living, this forum was about all i had as guidance. thanks all.

BCent
01-30-09, 1:20 am
i also have to say when i decided to start this new style of living, this forum was about all i had as guidance. thanks all.

Yeah man that's what's really great about this place. Where else can you go to get actual tips from Pros, who answer any question you ask of them? Not to mention the tons of cumulative experience we have running through this board. Amazing place, gotta love it.

xMATT182x
01-30-09, 1:44 am
Yeah man that's what's really great about this place. Where else can you go to get actual tips from Pros, who answer any question you ask of them? Not to mention the tons of cumulative experience we have running through this board. Amazing place, gotta love it.

ditto dude, I agree!