PDA

View Full Version : Dont Take Pak Before a Drug Test.

musclealchemist
01-29-09, 8:14 am
Just a helpful tip, dont take pak right before you have to take a drug test. The lime color from the extra B vitamins makes them not take it, so they make you do it over again. I learned the hard way.

ghost
01-29-09, 8:33 am
Just a helpful tip, dont take pak right before you have to take a drug test. The lime color from the extra B vitamins makes them not take it, so they make you do it over again. I learned the hard way.

Uh, just to let you know..... this is false. at my federal office, every month, I and all of my staff take drug tests, randomly, but always first thing in the morning,... i take my pak upon waking daily. i have NEVER once failed one of the tests. I have several different labs look at the urine and blood work, never once has the pak affected it.

ghost
01-29-09, 8:33 am
if you are properly hydrated, you also wouldnt have that problem.

but the pak does not cause a drug test to fail.

Rooster
01-29-09, 8:46 am

After being in the US Army for 14 years I have never once failed a "surprise" piss test while taking PAK. Your information is wrong and you need to check your facts before you blast a product like PAK.

Peace

Elite
01-29-09, 8:54 am
Maybe musclealchemist should be clearer on 'what' drug test and 'who' it was taken by. Would be premature on 'muscleachemists' account, to aim this at all tests, but also on the part of others to call him out as a liar, when he may well have encountered this problem with whoever tested him.

So basically, could you go into a little more detail on your experience 'musclealchemist'. Who was carrying out the test? Was there reasoning entirely due to the colour of your sample?

G Diesel
01-29-09, 8:58 am
I think he meant that the color of his Pak-infused urine caused the testing body to make him re-piss... Not that it caused a false positive.

Peace, G

rev8ball
01-29-09, 11:28 am
I think he meant that the color of his Pak-infused urine caused the testing body to make him re-piss... Not that it caused a false positive.

Peace, G

That I have seen before. A lot of testing firms will refuse urine if it looks abnormally bright because they believe that you can get a false negative by consuming high amounts of B vitamins.